Tamed to be Wild

Tamed to be Wild

Postby kyomon » January 20th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Hello everyone! (not sure if this is suppose to be here, or if i could share links to my fanfiction)
The Lion Guard had gotten me interested in writing a Lion King fanfiction. i haven't done one before so this will be my first one. i thought of an idea featuring Kion, a kind of 'what if' thing. im not sure if this will happen down the line in the series or if anybody has done it yet, but my idea has to do with wildlife conservationists and poachers and whether humans should get involved in the animal kingdom or not.

Kion has trouble figuring that out as he doesn't know if he should view all humans as a threat or not.

anyways, i got the first chapter up on fanfiction.net. nothing much happened yet, but i plan to heat things up in chapter 2.

feel free to comment on here, and i'll keep this updated on new chapters.

Chapter 1
kyomon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Tamed to be Wild

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 22nd, 2016, 4:51 am

Nice! Looking forward to chapter 2!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Re: Tamed to be Wild

Postby kyomon » February 3rd, 2016, 8:49 am

aaand chapter 2 is out. :)
kyomon

Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions