The Lion Guard Reflections of the soul

Re: The Lion Guard Reflections of the soul

Postby Hatari05 » June 19th, 2016, 1:39 am

First I would like to welcome to our pride so to speak hope your time here is a great one. On a different note did you read my other stories they tie into this one by telling the story of the alternate counterparts.

Glad you are enjoying it we've just about reached the ending and to anyone else enjoying this story sorry for the delay but I've been busy writing the sequel which will be quite different from this.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Billings MT USA I try to pretend I'm somewhere else LOL
Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Hatari05 » June 19th, 2016, 6:09 am

: Chapter 19:
Souls of light

Simba, Nala, Vitani and Kiara all screamed in anguish as they watched Kopa’s body and star disappear, it couldn’t be true there was no way that just happened Kopa couldn’t be gone, after everything they all went through after everything he taught them Kopa couldn’t be gone.

“No, Kopa, no nooo!” Vitani screamed tears streaming down her face as she collapsed to the ground slamming her paw into the ground.

“He can’t be, I failed him again, I failed him, I no, no” Simba could barely get out the words.

“He’s gone, the cub I love is really gone, forever I’ll never see him again in this life or the next.” Vitani sobbed. Her sadness then turned to blind rage and hatred she turns toward Kito baring her teeth, an expression of overwhelming rage consuming her features.

“You’re going to pay for that, I’m going to tear you apart piece by piece!” Vitani screamed in venomous rage before charging at Kito and jumping at him roaring and screaming, Kito smacked her out of the air knocking her into a wall.

“No, You will not hurt anyone else that I swear” LG Simba declared.

“You have taken an innocent soul, and robbed a mother and father of their child, I will not stand for that!” LG Nala screamed.

They then charged at the monstrous Kito full force. He attempted to crush them under his paw and claws, but they moved out of the way before scattering in different directions. Vitani pulled herself up and joined them. They ran underneath him and jumped on his leg sinking their claws into it. Kito let out a cry of pain, before sending his tentacle appendages toward them.

“We have incoming!” LG Nala said.

LG Simba slid under one tentacle and sliced it apart. Another wrapped itself around Vitani she squirmed in it’s clutches before biting into it, the tentacle began tightening around her. LG Nala noticed Vitani’s struggle and raced towards her jumping and diving over other tentacles trying to grab her. Vitani continued fighting against the thing holding her, she extracted her claw and ran it down her body slicing through inside of the tentacle as well ripping herself free in the process. Vitani then grabbed the next tentacle and allowed it pull her up towards the sky.

Vitani soared towards Kito jumping from tentacle to tentacle before slicing his face. Kito screamed slicing his massive claws at her. LG Nala and LG Simba sliced at his legs causing him to stumble. They then used his multiple spikes to climb up his body. Vitani avoided Kito’s endless attacks when he managed to grab her Vitani drove her claws through his hand. LG Simba and Nala at the same time jumped to his chest slicing his chest and biting it. Kito released Vitani who jumped at him and buried her claws into his left eye. A dark aura like energy came out of his eye, causing him to thrash Vitani dug deeper slicing her claws across his entire eye, she then yanked them free shredding his entire left eye a greenish ooze came out the his socket. Kito let out a horrible scream of agony as he thrashed about.

“You little cretin, curse you, curse you all, I’ll kill you all with my bare paws!” Kito screamed in rage and agony.

His tentacles grabbed LG Simba and Nala and tossed them across the elephant graveyard causing them to smash through a bunch of bones and into a cave. He then swung his arm downward and smashed into Vitani sending her crashing into a wall and through it.

Nala, Simba and Kiara watch as Vitani and the counterparts fight in awe, they don’t have a chance of winning yet they continue to fight anyway why what drives them, they already lost their son, Kion must be dead after taking a blow like that, why were they fighting such a hopeless battle. LG Kiara painfully clawed her way up a hill still bleeding from the wounds Shetani gave her, she saw the counterparts of her and her parents watching the battle why were they standing there?

“What are you doing, you just going to sit back and let it all end without a fight” LG Kiara asked them.

“It’s pointless my son is gone forever, I failed him, how can I hope to save an entire world?” Simba asked her in despair.

“We can’t help anyone, not our son or our friends, Simba’s right if we can’t help our own son, than we have no hope of helping anything else.” Nala said in sorrow.

LG Kiara turned to her counterpart, “You think that too, after everything you told me, are you just going to give up too?” LG Kiara asked her.

“No, but I don’t know what to do, how can we fight that thing, Vitani tore out his eye and it didn’t do anything” Kiara stated.

“It may seem impossible but that doesn’t mean we just give up”

“I have my family to protect” Kiara argued.

“Look around you, everything is at stake, this thing this darkness threatens to kills us all, you, me, my family, your family and everyone else, we’re not just fighting for ourselves, everyone in this world and your world too are counting on us” LG Kiara explained.

“What can we do, how do we possibly win?” Nala asked.

“I don’t know, but what I do know is we’re all that’s left, there’s a darkness spreading and we have to fight it.” LG Kiara explained.

“How, this is far beyond we could ever imagine, it’s impossible to comprehend let alone fight!” Simba cried.

“Evil, darkness they’re eternal, there will always be another, the only thing that stands against it is those willing to fight those willing to embrace the light within to stand against it no matter how overwhelming” LG Kiara stated.

Kiara listened to her, she had heard something like this before in truth she had said something similar as did Kopa, it would seem her counterpart wasn’t as different from her as she fought, in fact she might just be better.

“We’re the last defense, the last glimmer of light fighting to overcome a never ending darkness and unless we embrace that selflessness, we choose to be that light, there will be no future.” LG Kiara stated.

Simba and Nala looked at with realization the loss of Kopa and sheer impossibility of their task had almost overwhelmed them but she was right there were bigger things happening now then the loss of Kopa, they had a responsibility to everyone else.

“She is right, Kopa would fight on, we have to honor his memory not give into our own sorrow” Kiara stated.

Simba and Nala nodded, “You are very wise I see a truly unforgettable queen within you” Simba told LG Kiara.

“I’ve never been afraid to die, why would I be now” Nala said.

“For Kopa and Kion” Kiara told them.

They all nodded before running into battle LG Kiara ignored her wounds and followed them, she would defend her home and everyone in it, they were all counting on her and she would keep them safe no matter what.

LG Simba and Nala painfully pick themselves up only to find Kito smashing the cave they are in, they immediately flee from it diving out of it as the whole thing comes down. Vitani dragged herself out of the smashed wall rising from the rubble coughing a thing of blood before forcing herself to stand. They then ran towards Kito again growling with fury.

“If you continue to persist then I will simply crush your bones into dust” Kito roared slamming an entire cave on top of them trapping them in it, he then began to push his paw down on it slowly compacting it in on them.

“Now you can die screaming!” Kito shouted, while a bolt of lightning crackled in the sky around him.

Simba, Nala, and Kiara came souring from the sky from all directions, Kiara lodged onto his neck. Nala ran down his arm allowing his tentacles to follow her diving out of the way and allowing them to smash into the cave freeing the others. Simba slid down his back dragging his claws across them all the way. Kiara tore out a chunk of his monstrous and almost crystal like neck as she did this her counterpart clawed at his leg causing him to drop allowing Kiara to drop from him before she and her counterpart landed in front of the others. Kito stared down on all of them. They were unmoving, standing their ground in front of him without an ounce of fear, if they died it would be fighting, all of them lion and cub alike.

Fuli and the guard made their way to a collapsed and smashed elephant skull this is where Kion was thrown which meant he had to be nearby. Fuli began digging frantically through the bones tossing them aside, while Beshte lifted up the more heavy pieces, Bunga and Ono moved whatever they could. Fuli grabbed a large bone and placed under her head tossing it aside, before unearthing Kion’s fallen form, he wasn’t moving, Fuli wasn’t certain he was breathing.

“Kion!” She cried rushing to his unmoving form she picked him up and began frantically shaking him.

“Kion come on, get up, come on wake up Kion, open your eyes, Kion!” Fuli cried in despair.

Bunga collapsed to his knees sinking to the ground in complete sorrow.

“Come on Kion nothing can keep you down, you can’t give up, you can’t die!” Bunga called out to his friend shouting the last part in tears, Ono fell to the ground while Beshte dropped to his knees both of them staring at Kion in shock and sorrow.

“Don’t do this Kion, come on we need you, I need you, Kion” Fuli said in a broken whisper the last part was barely audible.

Bunga slowly pulled himself to his feet and turned to the others, “we have to fight on for Kion, he wouldn’t give up we can’t either, till the Pride Lands end” Bunga said with strength and determination.

Fuli heard Bunga’s words and knew he was right she pulled herself away from Kion, “Kion would be proud Bunga, now more than ever you have proven you are worthy of the guard” Fuli told her friend.

“Then so must we all” Ono added rising to the sky.

“Kion chose us, we will prove that was not a mistake” Beshte stated standing alongside Bunga and Fuli with Ono just above them.

Bunga and Fuli turn to Kion’s lifeless form, “We will make you proud, that we promise” Fuli told him, they all nodded before charging back toward the battle, this would be it no matter what it took Kion’s sacrifice would not be in vain nor would Kopa’s, they were going to finish this once and for all!

Kion opened his eyes he couldn’t feel much of anything nor could he fully see where he was. Kion took in his surroundings he was in a void of pure light, what was this place?

“Where am I?” Kion asked his voice echoing all around the void, another voice spoke to him one he recognized he had spoken to him many times.

“You are on the brink of death, but you must fight on” Mufasa told him.

“I think my body is shattered I can’t get up” Kion replied weakly.

“Your greatest strength is your heart and soul, your family needs you.” Mufasa stated.

“I don’t know what to do, I can’t beat him, I tried I don’t how.” Kion said defeated.

“You must exploit his weakness, the part of him that is still Kopa, if Kopa could reach that part he could destroy from within” Mufasa explained.

“It’s too late Kopa’s gone forever.” Kion said in despair.

“You and Kopa are counterparts of each other remnants of him remain in you.” Mufasa told him.

Kion looked at Mufasa in shock who was beginning to fade, “wait how can I access him!?” Kion called out to him.

“Only you can know that” Mufasa stated before fading into the light leaving Kion alone.

Kion looked all around the void for any sign of anyone else but there was none it would seem Mufasa was right he would have to do this on his own. Kion sat down alone and closed his eyes trying to connect to Kopa in any way. There was nothing, his need to find Kopa wouldn’t be enough, he would have to find what made them similar what ultimately made them the same being deep down. Kion thought for a moment, they both loved their families. Kion focused on his family the intense care he felt for them and his need to keep them safe, for a moment he thought he felt something but it faded fast.

“Not enough, I need something that applies only to us” Kion told himself. He then began to think of other similarities, their duty to their kingdom Kopa even mentioned something like that. Kion began focusing on his duty to the Pride Lands his need to keep them safe and preserve them to defend everyone in them. He felt something again but it wasn’t enough.

“Nothing, this doesn’t make sense what do we truly have in common if not our duty?” Kion asked himself in frustration. There has to be something else what is Kopa’s most defining trait, his love for Vitani. How did that connect to him? It didn’t matter he had to try. Kion focused on Kopa and Vitani and felt something inside himself a memory forming, he focused on it and then he heard a voice.

“Sportsmanship I like that” It was Fuli wait he did remember that. He saw her trying to comfort him, smiling at her after emerging from his cave. He felt her cradling his broken form calling out to him. Kion felt a feeling in his heart as well as a light, that’s what Kopa and Vitani were smiling about, they already knew. He wanted to see her again to see where they could go together, he was blind, yet that was what connected them, not their duty but rather their passionate love and ignoring that love for their responsibility.

“I, I care about her, I think, I love her, and I buried it in my responsibility, just like you” Kion told himself. The light in him grew and then emerged from him then Kopa appeared in front of him smiling warmly.

“You have discovered what truly ties us” Kopa told him.

“I need your help” Kion asked him.

“This remnant is all that remains of me, neither of us could defeat Kito alone, we have to do it together as one.” Kopa explained.

“Then take my body you can stop him” Kion stated.

Kopa smiled at Kion, “no it must you who faces him” Kopa replied.

Kion looked at Kopa uncertain resulting in Kopa smiling kindly, “you can I believe in you, now show the world as well as yourself you are the lion this world and everyone in it deserves” Kopa told him compassionately.

Kopa places his paw on Kion’s chest, a small light shines which then grows brighter shining all around Kion, Kopa’s spirit then fades into Kion merging the two of them together, they were one. Kion’s eyes shot awake, his body felt completely healed. Kion rose to his feet a light glowing within him. He stared at the battle raging. He focused on the light inside him, the energy in his soul. His body began to glow even brighter. Kion began racing to the battle his body becoming faster and faster, he feels the power of the great kings themselves in him. Using the force of the cosmos themselves Kion’s whole body is consumed by light he then jumps at Kito and his body is engulfed into light soaring towards Kito like a flash of lightning.

Simba, Nala, Kiara, their counterparts and Vitani all dive out of the way avoiding Kito’s attempts to smash them. They then jumped at him only for Kito to smack them out of the air causing them to smash into a bunch of bones. Kito extracted his claws and prepared to drive them through all of them when Fuli and the guard intercepting him biting into his paw. Kito screamed while trying to thrash her off while Beshte smashed a bunch of bones into his legs causing him to fall over, Ono rained rocks down on him from above. While Bunga tore at his ear. Kito shook and thrashed before throwing Bunga and Fuli off, but Fuli hung on tearing off Kito’s right index finger before being flung aside. Vitani jumped in the air and caught the falling Fuli. The two of them then jumped on Kito’s shoulders biting and tearing into it.

Kito growled in anger only to notice the others heading at him as well, “Just lie down and die!” He roared. As he said this a massive bright flash of lightning was soaring towards him, it struck him right in the chest and dug through his monstrous body going deep inside him through the body and digging deep into the dark energy all the way to Kito’s very soul, this was it, it was time, live or die, it was time to finally end this.

Kito was hanging from a bunch of dark tentacle and spikes in a dark and twisted void the confines, embodiment and personification of his own soul. He then saw a light shining into it, it then ripped through and Kion’s soul emerged from it colliding into Kito. Kito was smashed into what could only be described as a barrier he tumbled across the ground and pulled himself up staring at Kion in hatred.

“You” Kito growled with venom.

“It’s time, this ends here once and for all.” Kion declared.

Kito snarled before charging at Kion who ran at him as well. They extracted their claws and swung at each other. Kion swung at his left cheek which Kito parried away before swiping at his chest Kion moved his body backwards to miss it before swiping at Kito’s jaw he deflected the blow with his paw kicking Kion in the chest. Kion recoiled and Kito came at him slicing at his neck which Kion slide under before kneeing Kito in the chin. Though he stumbled Kito used the opening to slash right down Kion’s back causing him to cry out in pain. Kito pushed Kion to the ground trying to force his claws to Kion’s throat who struggled to hold him back, he placed his foot on his chest and kicked him in the face knocking him away. Kito smashed and tumbled across the ground but picked himself up almost immediately.

Kion came at him plowing into him and attempting to push him back. Kito’s body slid back a few feet before he stopped himself, he then kneed Kion in the ribs throwing him aside. Kion caught himself and launched himself at Kito crashing into him and knocking him down but Kito grabbed Kion as they fell and used the force of it to throw him over his shoulder. Kion slide across the ground before forcing himself up. Kito was already descending on him Kion met him head on. They swiped their paws at each other slicing each other one across Kito’s body the other Kion’s right cheek. Kion brings his claws towards Kito’s throat but he intercepts them with his own, their claws collided with each other and clanged like clashing swords. They began pushing against each other struggling to force one’s claws to the other.

Back on the outside Kito’s physical form began to thrash and slow down swinging wildly as if unaware of it’s surroundings.

“I don’t know what’s going on but this is our chance, finish him off!” Simba commanded. Simba, Nala, Kiara, their counterparts, Vitani and the guard all charged at Kito’s massive form, this was their last chance if they didn’t finish him with this assault they might not have another.

Back within Kito’s very essence, Kito began pushing Kion back pinning him against the barrier he then begins pushing Kion’s own claws toward him. Kion struggles and falls to his knees desperately trying to keep Kito away but the pressure forces him down and Kito pushes him down to the ground and edges his claws closer to Kion’s neck, while forcing one of Kion’s own claws into his chest, Kion cried out in pain, he could feel his strength fading he couldn’t hold him back much longer.

Back on the outside, The families and the guard charged at Kito’s massive form jumping on him and clawing their way up him. His body began to partially respond flailing his paw at them, while his tentacles shot at them from all directions, but there was no sense of direction, the attacks weren’t aimed. They clawed their way across his arm, chest, and back all converging at his head and neck. Simba and Nala bit into his neck tearing and thrashing at it. Vitani stabbed her claws into his throat. While LG Simba and Nala attacked the other side of his neck. The two Kiara’s went for his other eye, while the guard fended off the attacks he was wildly throwing. The endless assault from them caused Kito’s body to collapse on his knees. They moved in preparing to rip his neck to the shreds, when something happened and they could tell his body became focused for a second. He thrashed around, before simply slamming his body into a massive cave the impact causing them to lose their grip and fall to the ground. Growling and snarling at them his tentacles then smacked them sending them all hurdling across the graveyard and smashing into the ground. They all tried to get up but they couldn’t, they didn’t have anything left.

Kito descended on them, “You fought well but now it’s over.” He told them, deep within his essence he said the same thing to Kion right before driving his claws through his chest, Kion felt himself weakening but noticed with both claws stabbed into him, Kito was completely opened, Kion dug his claws into his shoulders and took a precious few seconds to focus. Kito let out a cry of pain trying to rip his claws free but Kion wouldn’t let him, finally Kito yanked it out and knocked Kion aside.

“Futile, my wound was potentially lethal, you’ll be as dead as Kopa soon, it’s over” Kito told him smirking.

Kion simply smiled up at him, “You’re right it is over” Kion stated.

A light shined within Kito, Kito felt it within and his body began to shake he tried to claw at it but could not he turned to Kion and tried to drive his claws through him but could not raise it, his whole body had turned on him stripping him of all control.

“What is happening to me, what did you do?” Kito said in pain.

“The last part of Kopa was inside me I just needed to get a wound deep enough and hold it long enough, for Kopa to merge with you” Kion told him.

Kito began to thrash trying to fight his other half but the light began to shine brighter, Kito’s body began to crack. On the outside his physical body also thrashed in pain shaking before beginning to rupture and crack while The two families and the guard watched in awe. Kito let out a scream as the light begins to cause his essence to rupture tearing his spiritual and physical form apart.

“I’m sorry for the painful life I gave you, I never wanted you to suffer the way you did” Kopa tell him compassionately.

Kito’s whole body turned to light negating his dark essence, he let out one final defiant cry before his soul then dissipates in a golden glow. The two families and the guard watch in complete shock as Kito’s monstrous form is torn apart by the light before dissipating in golden and bright light, fading away into nothingness.

“Be at peace” Kopa told his dark half kindly. As his body faded and the darkness negated, the last of pure energy then let out a massive burst releasing a light so bright the two familes and the guard had to shield their eyes from it. The light burst and shined across the entire graveyard and even the Pride Lands and deep at the core of it unseen by all was Kion and Kopa, two sides of one soul, yet one single being, a single soul, a soul of light.
Hatari05

Postby Hatari05 » June 19th, 2016, 6:10 am

: Epilogue:
Different yet Similar

The two families and the guard pulled themselves up shielding their eyes from the massive light shining in the sky. They tried to turn away but could not turning towards it, they then noticed that the light wasn’t blinding instead it was pure, beautiful. They all sat down and stared at it in complete awe, watching as it shined all across the land then it began to fade slightly shrinking bit by bit until it was only a bit bigger than a full sized lion. The light began to lower itself very slowly to the ground as if it had a mind of it’s own. They all gazed at and noticed it was becoming clearer they could see a form within it, a lion cub, it was, wait a minute was that Kion?

“I think that’s Kion in there!” Fuli said with joy.

“Kion, he survived!” LG Simba said shocked.

“I knew you could” LG Kiara said with pride.

“I’m overjoyed but how is this possible?” LG Nala asked.

The light lowered itself towards them and Kion landed gently on the ground in front of them, smiling warmly, it seemed familiar.

“Simba, that’s not his smile” Nala said in shock.

“I know, it looks like, no it can’t be” Simba said trying to grasp it.

“I’d never forget that smile, it’s him somehow it’s Kopa.” Vitani said before running towards Kion tears in her eyes.

Kion continued to smile and glow emitted around him it then very gently emerged from him taking on the form of a cub who had a great resemblance to him, except for his red tuft and green eyes, Kopa. Kopa stood beside Kion smiling at everyone gently, it was all anyone needed.

“It is him!” Nala cried before rushing towards him Simba and Kiara right behind her, their counterparts and the guards were already racing towards Kion. They all ran to them and embraced the two cubs in a deep hug, which they returned.

“I’m alright, everything’s fine” Kion told his family while embracing them.

Kopa hugged each member of his family before nuzzling Vitani, “I owe Kion everything” Kopa told them.

“How are you, your soul was destroyed?” Kiara asked him.

“A part of me was in Kion he used our connection to revive me” Kopa answered.

“I thought I lost you forever” Vitani told him while nuzzling him.

“You know that is impossible, look no further than your own heart and soul, you showed me that.” Kopa told her, normally they would’ve kissed but felt no need to instead they smiled at each other.

“Kopa merged with Kito negating his dark essence he then used the remains of his form to forge a new body for himself.” Kion stated.

Kion turned to his sister and placed his paw on her shoulder, “You have made me more proud of you than I could ever imagine.” Kion told her.

LG Kiara wanted to say something but couldn’t instead she smiled wiping a tear of joy from her eye. She wanted nothing more than to hear those words from Kion, to feel that she honored his legacy as well as her family’s. She had made him proud, she had proven that she was the sister Kion deserved, Kion never felt it needed to be proven.

Kion turned to the guard approaching each of them before bowing to each of them respectfully and with pride.

“Well done, all of you, the pride lands could not be in better paws” Kion told them gently.

Kion and his family as well as the guard all joined their counterparts, “We did it, we really did it all of us, together.” LG Simba said.

“Yes, you have all done well, you have saved the great circle itself” Mufasa told them appearing in the sky, Rafiki was alongside him.

“Ha ha ha yes, it would seem their strengths are not just bond to this world” Rafiki said.

“Indeed but now the time has come for our two worlds to go their separate ways.” Mufasa declared.

“I understand” Simba said.

“What happens now then?” Kiara asked.

“The balance of your world must be insured, you were on a specific path before these events changed them, that path must be restored.” Mufasa explained.

“You mean we have to forget all this” Nala stated.

“Yes, this did not happen in your world therefore it is not a part of your history, to return to your original paths, you must forget what you have experienced.” Mufasa stated.

“So that’s it, all this and in the end it will mean nothing” Simba said.

“No, even if we don’t remember we saw who we were and who we can be and who we will be when pushed to our limits, these truths will remain even it takes time to discover them” Vitani declared softly.

“It will not remain forgotten forever, once you have passed on and found true peace within yourself your memories of these days will return” Mufasa replied.

“What about Kopa?” Kiara asked.

“Kopa is already at peace, he will be the only one to retain knowledge of these events, until the time comes for you all” Mufasa answered.

Simba, Nala, Kiara and Vitani looked to each other before nodding in acceptance. Mufasa then tore a hole in the surrounding cosmos creating a rift leading back to their world. They turned back to their counterparts.

“Thank you, for helping me see my son the way I should’ve” Simba told his counterpart.

“You showed me a lot as well” LG Simba replied.

“No, I can see it you will be a wiser lion than I am” Simba told him, they then shook paws as a final sign of respect before Simba turned to the portal.

“Don’t let your guilt consume you, you are a wonderful mother and queen” LG Nala told her counterpart.

“Some things a mother can’t ignore, but I thank you for helping me see that.” Nala replied.

“Will you ask me to do the same?” LG Nala asked smiling.

“That is not my place, it’s all in your paws now” Nala told her.

LG Nala smiled at her comment she recognized her mothers words she bowed respectfully to her which she returned. They then both smiled before Nala before turned away and stood by the portal.

“You were wrong, I haven’t done anything special, I just did the right thing, to help someone should never be regarded as anything special, we’re all capable of it” LG Kiara said.

“You have done much, I see a strong queen within you, you will bring great things, Kiara” Kiara told her counterpart.

“greatness isn’t my intentions” LG Kiara replied.

That’s why you will bring it” Kiara replied.

LG Kiara considered shaking her paw but instead threw her paws around her and hugged her, Kiara held her gently before letting her go. She then joined her family by the portal.

Kion and Kopa stood by each other, Kopa moved towards the portal so now Kion was in front of him, though Kion felt it was Kopa in front of him, they were similar even if their paths were different.

“It was an honor meeting you, fighting beside you” Kion told him.

“The honor was mine” Kopa told him.

“You showed me a part of me I never knew” Kion stated.

“It was always in you, I did nothing this was all you, it always is” Kopa told him kindly.

“Will it kill you to give yourself a little credit?” Kion said smirking.

“Guess I don’t like being in the spot light” Kopa replied.

“I’ve never minded it” Kion replied.

Kion and Kopa smiled at each other, all this time Kion believed that because there wasn’t another like him across the different worlds it meant he was irrelevant not at all it was the fact that was no one like him or Kopa or anyone that gave them all purpose, that made them special.

“Guess that’s where we differ” Kopa said softly.

“That’s not a bad thing” Kion replied.

“No, quite the opposite, we’ll always be different it‘s what makes us all special” Kopa stated.

“Maybe but we’re not worlds apart either because deep down two sides of the same, living a different life, that’s what makes it so special, it’s all so different” Kion said.

“Yet deep down similar” Kopa finished.

Kopa and Kion shook paws in respect before Kopa turned to the portal, they then all stepped in it one at a time while their counterparts watched smiling at them and giving a bow as a final farewell. First Simba, then Nala, followed by Kiara and Vitani. Finally Kopa stood in front of it, he turned to Kion.

“What you discovered today, don’t let your chance slip away, nothing is more beautiful then a single moment with them” Kopa told Kion before entering the portal after he did Kion and his family as well as the guard gave one final bow of respect and then the portal sealed. After it was done LG Simba, Nala and Kiara all began moving back towards Pride Rock when Kion stopped.

“You go ahead I’ll be there soon” Kion told them, they didn’t argue and continued walking, Kion turned to the guard.

“You have all done well, thank you, you honor me and this kingdom with your bravery and sacrifice” Kion told them.

“Kion, there’s something I need to say, I am grateful for everything we’ve done but all this fighting and violence, it’s not the life I want, I never wanted to fight” Beshte said trying not to sound regretful.

“You have no need to apologize, I understand I never expected any of you to remain with the guard all your lives, you have done enough, more than enough to just go home and live a happy life, I want nothing less for any of you” Kion told Beshte with compassion and gratitude, he then approached his friend and removed his paw mark, releasing him from the guard.

“Ono, Bunga, Fuli, whenever you wish to leave to find your own life, you’ll leave with nothing but my gratitude and the acknowledgment that you will always be my friend” Kion told them, Beshte smiled at Kion and they hugged gently before Kion gestured Beshte to go, he then walked away and moved towards the rivers where the other hippos waited.

Ono and Bunga looked at Kion before nodding no, Kion merely returned it, Fuli didn’t need to show any response at all she began gazing at Kion.

“Bunga, Ono you should go see Beshte for the time, maybe begin put together a goodbye party for him” Fuli said.

“Party, now you’re talking my language!” Bunga said excited before racing off, Ono could tell Fuli wanted her and Kion to be alone, he took off flying but not before muttering something to her.

“It’s about time, Fuli” he said quietly before leaving.

Kion turned to Fuli who gazed at him, “You did great through all this Fuli, I’m really happy I met you” Kion told her.

“That is one lame confession” Fuli told him.

Kion looked at her puzzled he didn’t expect that response from her, then again it kind of fit her attitude, he liked her attitude, “Um what, wait a minute are you?” Kion began to ask.

Fuli sighed in annoyance and licked Kion’s cheek, “Seriously way too slow” Fuli told him smirking.

“Well you made that easy for me” Kion responded blushing from her lick while brushing his paw on her cheek which was wet with her saliva it was welcoming.

“Kion defender of the Pride Lands turned to jelly by a little saliva in his cheek” Fuli replied her smirk growing wider.

“Ha Ha, yeah guess risking my life is easy but uh this is different, so what do you want to do?” Kion asked her.

Fuli sighed and slapped her forehead, “a work a progress, you got a long way to go” Fuli told him.

“Well would you like to take a walk to the jungle, go for a swim before watching the sunset?” Kion asked her his demeanor was far more confident, his nervousness was an act.

“You provoked me into acting so you would know, I like that kind of initiative” Fuli purred. She then took Kion’s paw, the two of them then began walking together their tails intertwining every chance they could.

It was nearing the end of the day and the sun was beginning to set casting a beautiful golden glow across the jungle, the sound of the flowing waterfall only adding to the overall beautiful picture. Kion was resting against a log right behind the river, Fuli was lying against him his arms wrapped around her as they watched the sun begin to set.

The two of them sat closely together and then something strange happened the view of the world panned up zooming all the way up into the clouds and then all the way to the cosmos before panning out to reveal a small orb resting gently in the paw of a lone cub, Kopa. Kopa watched as Fuli took Kion’s paw into her own and snuggled up against him, she wasn’t very subtle, then again neither was Vitani. Kopa allowed the orb to move from his paw with a gesture of it the orb turned into a full on visual image almost like some video. Kopa watched them before turning to another image it was of his family Kiara and Kovu were laying in the den their small son snuggled right between their paws.

Kopa then turned to another it was LG Kiara and Kovu he was presenting a flower to her which she accepted before licking his cheek, they didn’t need any assurance from him. Kopa turned back to Kion and Fuli, they were gently nuzzling Kopa could tell it was about to become more passionate. He then turned his attention to a special orb and placed his paw in it, it revealed a visual of Vitani who was sleeping, he felt something in his heart and knew she was calling to him. Kopa closed his eyes gently and felt her, she didn’t remember the events, but what they were she knew that. Kopa and Vitani found themselves standing in front of them, they didn’t say anything there was no need to.

Fuli and Kion wrapped their arms around each other, Kopa and Vitani embraced. Kion and Fuli begin closing the gap, Kopa and Vitani’s muzzles come closer. And then as if fated both couples muzzles met in a deep, passionate and romantic kiss at exactly the same time, and in that one romantic moment, two worlds became one.

The End
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 19th, 2016, 8:23 am

Yay! Can't wait for the sequel! This was a really good story.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Hatari05 » June 19th, 2016, 10:25 am

Glad you enjoyed it be on the look out for a sneak peak of the next story The Lion Guard Shattered Unions it will be a different sneak peak almost like a movie trailer.

So you did you read my other stories Tale of Brothers, Fall of the pride lands, Kopa's Burden, and Cycles End?

Can you give me any info on your reactions to some of the many twists like The Dark Kings true identity or what happened with LG Vitani?
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 19th, 2016, 10:58 am

:kionsmile: :happy4: Well, I was thinking did she really die? Wasn't exactly sure. The dark kings identity, I thought it was predictable. Oh...it's gonna be scar. But it was actually kopa! You really got me fooled there. I didn't have the slightest idea it was going to be a crossover of parallel universes. Which was really different, haven't seen anything like it! Overall I really loved it! My little sis likes it to. I haven't read the other stories yet since I'm new and this fanfiction was the first I read on this site. I'll definitely read more. Looking forward! :D

Love the Lion king! ;)

Chavratheserval

Postby Hatari05 » June 19th, 2016, 12:53 pm

She technically died twice what happened to her shredded her humanity completely she was not the same person. LG Vitani died and Fuli killing her will deeply affect her character in shattered unions.

So this was your first story of mine you read good to see you understood everything however it also means some things didn't have the meaning it normally would. The story Kopa and Simba told is from Kopa's burden and cycles end. Huzuni Janga's father has a large role in Fall of Pride Lands. Kopa's whole conflict here actually contrasts his usual character, he's normally a Messiah like character, in this story I deconstruct that image before reconstructing it. Still it seems I explained everything good enough glad you enjoyed it. Glad to hear your sister likes it as well.

What was your opinion on the villains Kito and Shetani/LG Vitani. Who did you consider the main villain Kito because he was the most prominent threat or LG Vitani because he did whatever she wanted?
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 20th, 2016, 4:55 am

Shetani by far. I mean sure he has power, but she controlling the power. She can do whatever she wants with it. She's more of a threat to them seeing how she controls what he does. He'll practically do anything for her. Plus, she got power in the end too, which is a double threat to them.

Love the Lion king! ;)

Chavratheserval

Postby Hatari05 » June 20th, 2016, 8:20 am

Yeah I could see that, was your little sister by any chance scared of Shetani, I personally felt she was terrifying if not was there anything that scared her, I wrote this with a PG 13 rating in mind.
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 21st, 2016, 2:46 am

Nah, she's kinda mature actually. Kinda scares how mature her mind is. She wasn't scared at all, if anything she was interested in reading more.

Love the Lion king! ;)

Chavratheserval

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions