The Lion Guard Reflections of the soul

Re: The Lion Guard Reflections of the soul

Postby Hatari05 » June 21st, 2016, 5:30 am

Alright just curious the next story is way darker very intense and hardcore PG 13.

Tomorrow I'll post the sneak peak for shattered unions the first bits of the story will be up by the end of the week hopefully.

Great to hear these stories are satisfying you and your sister. If you liked this you will likely also enjoy my other stories since they are written in a similar manner and have a similar tone.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Billings MT USA I try to pretend I'm somewhere else LOL
Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Hatari05 » June 22nd, 2016, 3:53 pm

Hey everyone how is it going well I finally finished Reflections and now will be moving onto my next story Shattered unions this one will be quite different being more grounded since Tale and Fall, and a complete contrast to reflections which was a full on cosmic mythical crisis crossover Shattered unions will be more in line with an emotional and psychological war drama. Well I suppose showing works better than explaining the following is a theoretical theatrical trailer for Shattered unions. I look at these as potential movies I would want to make so I decided to do a trailer instead of a sneak peak chapter, hope you enjoy it. Whatever music you hear is up to you.

The Lion Guard Shattered unions trailer

A soft melody starts as we see a jungle with rain pouring down on it, as a voice speaks.

Kion as an adult
I lived my life as a hero.

See a group of animals walking slowly and stumbling staring up at Kion.

Kion
Always there to help other that was my purpose.

See a bunch of lioness gathering around a graveyard.

Kion
I never realized what the true price.

Music stops cue a glimpse of Kion in pouring rain his head low in shame, zoom in on his face tears streaming down his cheeks.

Kion
What I would have to sacrifice would be.

Disney logo

Simba is walking through a decaying pride lands.

Simba
We lost more members today.

Show Simba and Nala standing by many newly dug graves.

Our people are getting worse.

Show a den full of sick cubs.

Simba
Our cubs

Show a herd walking before several collapse
Simba
Our subjects

Show Simba scraping his claw across a bunch of mud.

Simba
We don't have anything, we're not going to make it.

Show a group of lions arrive.
Vita
You can save your home

Show a group of animals rampaging through a kingdom flames engulfing a bunch of trees.
Vita
Just deal with the rebels

Music begins to grow more intense yet still emotional.

Show Kion having a vision at Rafiki's tree. We see a bunch of animals on their knees vines wrapped around their paws
Kion
We can't force a group of individuals into what is essentially slavery.

Show a lion kick an animal to the ground.

Simba
We have a duty to our kingdom

As he says this show a shot of a group of starving lionesses.
Simba
To those who need and believe in us

Show a separate shot each of Nala Kiara, Kovu.

Kion
We have a duty to ensure peace and freedom for all.

As he says this we see the rebels in a battle against a group of lionesses, before cutting to a shot of a bunch of animals locked in prisons.

Cut to Kiara staring Kion down while simba watches.
Kiara
At what about the peace and freedom of your home?

Intense drums begin to build up in the music.

Show Kion surrounded by the rebels.
Kiara
Do a bunch of strangers matter more than your home!?

Cut to Kion with Fuli
Fuli
You know what this choice could cost you

Cut to Kiara slashing at something in savage rage.

Fuli
Are you certain about this?

Intense drums blare as music begins to build to a climax.

Show Kiara grab and slam him to the ground only for Kion to kick her away. Kion leaps at Kiara who charges at him snarling. Cut to a cave beginning to collapse.

Simba
Everyone get out, get out now!

Show cave filling with dirt and rubble while the pride desperately tries to escape. Show Kion with Fuli and Bunga racing through the cave.

Kion
Go, run!

Show an explosion causing part of Pride rock to collapse.

Music stalls to a crawl.

Show Simba and the pride standing by a grave heads bowed low.

Simba
Please think about this will cost you.

Cut to Kion falling to his knees desperately reaching out in tears.
Simba
Please my son

Cut to black
Kion
You are not my father.

Music blares full force emotional and intense.

Coming soon

Kion
how could I turn my back on the innocent and still be the hero who inspired mine

As he says this show Kion and Kiara staring intensely as a fire circle surrounds them

Kiara
You are not a hero you betrayed us all!

As she says this show her and Kion throwing each other into a wall before swinging their paws at each other before pulling each other down.

Muhimu
It isn't about us!

Show Kion passionately kissing Fuli, before showing a group of rebels charging at an army.

Muhimu shouts at Kion
It's about them!

Simba walks through a burning pride bodies are seen on the ground.
Simba
How much blood must be shed.

Show Simba looking at his bloodied paw in horror
Simba
Just to keep my family alive.

The circle is broken appears on the screen.

Cut to two armies facing each other each trying to kill the other, cut to Simba back handing a group of rebels away.

Kion
There has to be a better end than this!

Show Kion, Fuli and Bunga crawling through a small narrow cave which shakes, cut to a group of a cubs jumping and mauling a full grown lion. Show a rageful Kion charging at someone. Finally show a group of rebels being mauled by lions.

Kion
Tell me!

Show Mufasa
Mufasa
I, I don't know

Music stops, show Simba and Kion in a cave

Simba
When did it happen Kion

Kion
What are you talking about

Simba
When did you truly stop loving your family?

Cut to them fighting as music climaxes

Simba swing their paws at each other, striking each other they then grab each other struggling Kion grabs Simba's neck pushing him back and pinning him against a wall, he extracts his claws and thrust them back. Simba yanks his paw off his neck and rolls away as Kion's claws stab deep into the rock Simba was against seconds ago.

Main title appears

THE LION GUARD
SHATTERED
UNIONS

With whom will you stand?

Well there you have it what did you think how did that measure up as a trailer do you think it's a unique way to do sneak peaks or should I just stick to using samples of chapters. Also anyone worried about spoilers let me assure you I didn't reveal anything regarding this story. Feel free to give me your thoughts.
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 23rd, 2016, 7:24 am

Just trying to imagine it in my head...it's awesome!
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Hatari05 » June 23rd, 2016, 9:46 am

From the trailer are you considering which side you'll take if so which one.

On a different note since you read reflections would be interested in possibly drawing a picture of Kito and Shetani?
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 23rd, 2016, 11:07 am

Simba for sure. (Sorry Kion.)

I would love to! But mind sending me some reference sheet color or lion king base with their colors and how they look? If not I can make the designs based off the story, but it would be easier and a lot faster if you could get a base of their colors. Thank you for letting me do this! I'll get started today! Might finish Saturday.
I'm so happy you think I'm good enough! (Sorry for rambling) looking forward for shattered unions!

Love the Lion king! ;)

Chavratheserval

Postby Hatari05 » June 24th, 2016, 12:35 am

Unfortunately no as bad as it sounds I'm not exactly certain how I do that, as for designs Kito's lion design will look like Kopa just the additions same with Shetani. So to make it easier have pictures of Kopa and Vitani handy, then add the color and description the story adds.

No problem, glad you're so eager to draw them.

One final question what kind of music do you hear in the shattered unions trailer any trailers you would liken it?
Hatari05

Postby Chavratheserval » June 24th, 2016, 1:06 am

War drum music? I'm not exactly sure...just that generic war drum music in the background, makes it sound awesome!

Love the Lion king! ;)

Chavratheserval

Postby Hatari05 » June 30th, 2016, 3:59 am

Hello everyone how's it going it's been a bit but I'm ready to begin posting my next story The Lion Guard Shattered Unions, this will serve as a sequel to Reflections of the soul, unlike my previous one this will not be a crossover instead being limited to just the Lion Guard world it will take place many years after Reflections and will be far less cosmic and mystical. Well beyond that I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to go through all my stories I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Warning the following story is very dark and will challenge many people's perception of whom they believe these characters to be. If any of my choices confuse or anger you I will happily explain why I did what I did. So I hope you have enjoyed the stories up to this point and I hope you enjoy this one.

The Lion Guard
Shattered Unions “With whom will you stand with”

: Prologue:
Let us burn

It wasn’t a glorious kingdom certainly not in the vain of the Pride Lands or the jungle but it wasn’t a dump by any means. The domain of Vita which many called it though it wasn’t a name she herself gave it. Vita was never one who had much of an ego often preferring to handle things in the most effective and productive way possible. The kingdom reflected this it wasn’t majestic or powerful but everything about it worked quite effectively. The mountains weren’t exactly beautiful but they provided good cover and better defense surrounding the entire main throne of the kingdom. It was a proper defense and it made sense to build your castle there. Trees looked good enough but they also rose high surrounding the entire area nearly overflowing it really creating a strong sense of confusion and disorientations. The river flowed through leading directly to the home of the crocodiles not exactly welcoming to new arrivals but a pretty quick way to deal with intruders send them down the river. The sun shined but the mountains partially blocked it allowing the grass to grow but also creating a rather dark and intimidating image not to mention making it difficult to move through the night unless of course you knew the kingdom. This was how Vita worked, no flashy imagery no fancy locations just what worked most effectively and as of now it was partially paying off, partially.

Vita was hunting with her elite guards through the surrounding jungle area a swampy fog obscuring a great many things much like she anticipated it was why she put it there in the first place. She knew they were hiding here somewhere there weren’t many other places to hide in her kingdom. The mountains surrounded her home and her army monitored them endlessly. The forest had too many subjects who would recognize them, and the area by the river well the crocodiles weren’t very compromising, Vita didn’t strike a deal with them she just knows how they will react so having the river near them makes sense. The swamp was their best bet. It was a double edged in truth she actually build the swamp not that anyone knows she was behind it and those who do are not around anymore, knowledge is the greatest power, a power people take for granted. The problem with the swamp was she build it to be a very good hiding spot one a bunch of rebels would instantly see as a good place to hide, making it easy to track them. The problem it was a good place to hide, so just because she knows they are here doesn’t make it easier to find exactly where they are.

Vita heard her soldiers begin grumbling in annoyance as they trudged through the swampy water, they felt the snakes beneath their paws though they didn’t bite one bit Vita once and lived to regret it half of his family on the other hand lived to regret it for a few days, then they didn’t. Why kill someone when trying to punish them people will die for their beliefs for their dignity that’s not how you win a war, people aren’t afraid to die, their loved ones dying slowly horribly and painfully on the other hand they do fear that. It was the same here the rebels were hiding to strike not preserve themselves they had to take them alive and give a demostration of just what would happen if they kept fighting. Vita stopped signaling her soldiers to do the same.

“They’re near, proceed with caution spread out our forces” Vita commanded her voice surprisingly fast.

“What they’ll pick us off” Her soldier replied.

“Yes, if you’re incompentent, if not then they reveal themselves we take them down.” Vita replied rather rudely her voice lacked almost any emotion and was very fast almost like going through a list.

The soldier reluctantly nodded he knew arguing with Vita wasn’t wise if she felt you weren’t a productive soldier she would find one who was which likely ended bad for you, he wouldn’t know since literally no one knows what happens to the soldiers Vita deems useless, nothing is scarier it seems. They moved in separate directions while Vita remained in the center a fairly easy target who could resist, the logical option was the go for her, which was the real purpose behind splitting up getting her alone to force the rebels hand, they would either take this option or flee like cowards which would hurt their cause both options benefited her. Vita stared at the water hoping to see any reflection before stopping she would have to enter the jungle no one would attack her with the possibility their reflection could be seen.

“Very well, spider to the fly” Vita said like a blur.

She entered the jungle moving through the grass while looking around she looked to the tall grass and directed a few soldiers to it. The rebels weren’t there it was way too obvious and no sane ruler would go in there unless it was a set up, she needed to continue dwindling her reinforcements so the rebels would think they had a sure win. Vita moved into the jungle heading near the exit moving back towards the river. She felt a claw behind her but before they could act Vita grabbed the rebel a male leopard with brown eyes and threw him down.

“Close but not effective enough” She told him.

“You sure” The rebel asked.

Vita noticed more scents in the area not surprising still she needed her forces now assuming they weren’t taken out not that it matters she had different forces in mind, but the rebels were making their move.

“Let the fire be unleashed!” The rebel screamed as many more emerged grabbing Vita’s men and dragging them into the grass others were thrown into the the water. While other rebels jumped down from the trees slicing and biting at the soldiers.

Vita could tell that was all of them, perfect. They all began to surround her.

“Now you will burn as well” The rebel leader told her.

“Fire destroys all eventually this flame will consume you too.” Vita said quickly in a very calculated tone.

“Is that your attempt to show mercy, after all you’ve done?” The rebel leader asked.

“This may sound difficult to believe but I don’t want you dead that does not benefit me in any way or any of the other kingdom and certainly not you, so why die when it benefits no one?” Vita said barely pausing through the statement.

“We will never give in to you and you are in no position to request surrenders.” The rebel leader told you.

I don’t know i’m not the one who was inhaling toxins for the last few hours in the trees above, or drinking contaminated water, or nicked by snakes.” Vita said more slowly letting her words sink in.

The rebels looked at her in shock it was a set up the entire chase into the swamp was a setup, they didn’t escape here she herded them here. The whole hunt was just buying times until the toxins took effect. The rebels began coughing while others fell over convulsing on the ground. The rebel leader felt his throat burning he had to warn the other rebels about the swamp, or others would fall into it.

“It won’t kill you I need you alive, now tell me where the others are and I can save you then we can discuss terms of peacemaking I’m certain we could both compromise.” Vita told him.

The leopard glared at her he couldn’t say much right now the poisoned air making his head spin Vita no doubt already took the antidote or even more likely build up an immunity so it couldn’t be used against her. He wouldn’t bend to her that was for sure, and he wouldn’t let her spring this trap again. He ran his claws along a rock which Vita stopped.

“Accept my terms before I decide it’s more effective to kill you all.” Vita warned.

The leopard looked at her he saw his comrads getting ready he knew what was about to happen, more were going to die for the cause.

“We will never return to chains” The leopard said.

Vita frowned in disappointment, “Then it’s more productive to kill you” She said without a shred of emotion.

Vita placed her claws to his throat preparing to slice it open when a tiger jumped on her knocking her down more rebels piled up on her. Vita sliced her claws at them slicing one in the face another the chest and the third above the eye. Vita kicked another one aside but it was too late the leader was already making his escape meaning the swamp was useless, well that’s unfortunate, still she could use this to her advantage it was not to her preference but she could make it work. Vita grabbed a rebel and slammed them down. She then impaled a second before knocking a third to the ground. She grabbed around the neck and snapped it without blinking or even responding at all. She stomped on another’s throat paying no need to the horrible choking sounds he made. The other rebels were on the ground incapacitated.

“He got away meaning the swamp is of no use right now.” Vita said very quickly, “Burn it all no one knows we were here from the public’s perspective the rebels killed everyone out of spite.” Vita stated which wasn’t that hard to believe the rebels weren’t even remotely merciful to anyone they even deemed an enemy.

“What do we do with them?” A soldier asked while gesturing to the rebels.

“They wanted a fire give it to them.” Vita answered.

The rebels were all strapped to a tree as Vita watched her soldiers set the swamp ablaze. The fire slowly began to consume the entire area it slowly reached the tree the rebels were tied to slowly burning its way up the tree before finally reaching their bodies. Vita could smell as the rebels burned it was rather distracting, but for now she would have to ignore it and focus on more important matters.

“This isn’t working we have destroy too many areas just to flush them out and that’s not even including traps like this, we need a more effective solution.” Vita told her soldiers, who were trying to drown out the rebels cries of agony.

“We need a better solution what information have you gained about the other kingdoms?” Vita asked.

The soldier looked at her stunned she expected him to have this conversation during all this.

He regained his composure, “The other kingdoms aren’t having much luck either.” He finally answered.

“I would expect so since they’re the ones who caused this mess, what of the Pride Lands?” Vita asked quickly.

“Bad not the war they’re not a part of it but they’ve been hit hard by a drought, food and water running out, hasn’t been this bad since Scar’s reign.” The soldier answered.

That dire, Vita heard the situation was bad but not that bad. Still the guard was still intact and maybe she needed more than just soldiers to get the job done maybe she needed champions. She needed to do something her ways weren’t working so it was illogical to keep trying them. Something needed to be done or there wouldn’t be much left for the victor to claim when all was said and done, never mind the loss of resources and valuable hunters if all the rebels died. She needed a different solution.

“Prepare to depart I want us in the Pride Lands within the next two days” Vita ordered.

The soldier bowed before leaving to find the other soldiers. Vita watched as the rebels burned, they were screaming naturally in pain but more so defiance.

“If we must burn for our freedom, then let us burn!” One screamed.

“Let us burn”
“Let us burn”
“Let us burn” They continued chanting.

Let them burn that was the problem Vita wasn’t really seeing a winner anymore, she needed a different solution a way to handle them quickly maybe the Pride Lands had it she sure hoped so, or everything would burn and there was nothing productive in burning the whole world down.
Hatari05

Postby Hatari05 » June 30th, 2016, 4:04 am

: Chapter 1:
How many days before death

“My name is Kion I am the son of Simba and Nala, younger brother of Kiara and leader of the lion guard. When I was young I discovered my destiny to defend the Pride Land until the kingdom ends, to fight for the good of others, to become a hero and i did. I faced enemies beyond the imagining of anyone, endured trials that would break even the strongest of souls and looked within my own. I saw who I was I found who I loved. I thought that would be my greatest trial but it seems my legend is not yet told, a darker part of it has began, one I’m not sure I can overcome.”

Kion was moving through the Pride Lands desperately trying to find any sign of food at all, it wasn’t going well the herds had mostly moved on as had many other predators and sea life forms. He slowly moved through the grass hoping to find some sign of an antelope anywhere or a wildernbeest heck he would settle for a bird. Kion looked around the area while moving through the grass. He listened closely for any sound hinting at the possibility of prey, nothing dead silence. Kion continued moving but began to wonder if there was any point he doubted anything was here he would have to venture outside of the kingdom to find something and that could take days. Kion thought about the pride especially the cubs they weren’t looking so good and he wasn’t certain many of them could make it a few days. He couldn’t leave yet not until he was absolutely certain there was nothing.

Kion moved in a different direction the boarders might have some sign of life if not he could check the pond it was dirty and there wasn’t much there but maybe just maybe there were a few fish somewhere. Kion knew that was wishful thinking but it was better to consider the best then just give up and descend into despair. Kion moved to the pond gently running his paw through it to see if anything brushed against it, nothing. Kion removed his paw he could try to swim though he wasn’t certain it was safe this water could be contaminated. Kion looked at the pond it was a murky color if there were any fish in it it was likely at the bottom which he could never reach. Kion felt his hope draining, but pushed it aside there was one more option.

Kion squeezed into a small muddy space he dug through it until he caught sight of a bunch of slimy worms as well other insects. He pulled himself out and reached his paw in grabbing as many as he could. Many of them bit him he felt a stining pain but ignored grabbing many of them and placing them in a basket he continued scooping them out getting bit each time. Soon the basket was completely full. He placed a seal over it and placed it in his mouth before moving on. He hoped his mom and sister had better luck than he did and Fuli.

Kion immediately felt a stab in his chest thinking of her. After defeating Kito and Shetani Kion and Fuli began their relationship, everything seemed great but then the nightmares started. During the last battle against Kito Fuli killed Shetani, the death haunted her still to this day. She vowed to never again take another life, she swore off hunting and lived off bugs and fish, the lateral still made her feel sick. It was a saddening thought knowing the woman he loved was in so much pain and torment and even worse there was really nothing he could do about it. It was crazy he defeated a dark king a being who was a board line god, yet he couldn’t beat this. Fuli’s pain was beyond his skills and the drought was beyond anything he could do. Kion hated feeling this helpless this powerless, how after everything he did could he do nothing now. It made no sense they did the right thing yet they were dying regardless, it was an injustice, they shouldn’t have to decide which of them eats and which doesn’t. They shouldn’t have to make choices that determine if one survives. It was wrong if you do good that should be enough. Helping people, putting aside your needs for others, that was the nature of being good of doing good, but there was no good to be found here, only a harshness fundementally wrong.

Simba kicked a huge pile of dirt in a hole while Nala did the same on the opposite side. They continued piling the dirt on the hole until it was sealed. Simba then turned to a chunk of wood and carved a name on it. Nala carved another name, they then placed it in their jaws and put it in the dirt. Simba then using his paw hammered it into the dirt until it was embedded in it. Nala placed her paw to her chest and said a silent prayer to the kings for the poor soul they just lost.

Simba turned to her, “what did you say?” he asked.

“Give her a better life then she had.” Nala answered quietly.

“Do you have anything to say?” Simba asked sadly.

“I’m running out of unique eulogies Simba?” Nala answered solemnly.

“You want to call it a day have someone else take care of this?” Simba asked trying not to choke on the words.

Nala looked around there were still at least a dozen holes they needed to fill each containing someone who put their faith in them, faith they didn’t deliver on, they could at least give them a proper burial personally.

“No, we failed them this is the least we can do?” Nala answered.

Simba nodded, he completely agreed with her they did fail them every day they fail someone. Great kings was it really that bad, did someone pass every day. Simba tried to recall the last day there wasn’t a burial, six weeks ago. He was beginning to almost pity Scar if he faced a drought like this Simba couldn’t really blame him for the state of the kingdom, what could he do? Was Scar a terrible king or was it just lousy luck. Simba wasn’t doing much better and he wasn’t certain his father would be doing much better either, What solution was there to this? Yet he couldn’t help but blame himself, they put their faith in him he should be able to keep them alive.

“How are the cubs doing?” Simba asked while piling dirt in another grave.

“Worse, we almost lost four today?” Nala answered.

“Any solutions, the shamans in the surrounding area, anything?” Simba asked.

“They’re all caught up in that revolution, can’t do much to help.” Nala stated.

Simba had heard a few years back there was an uprising in the surrounding kingdoms nothing too extreme just a few rebellions, it didn’t seem like a big conflict now however it was one of the largest conflicts in Africa history. The kingdoms and the subjects were almost split down the middle. Thousands and thousands of fighters on both sides entire kingdoms being engulfed in flames. The war was tearing apart Africa completely. Simba had tried to stay out of it not wanting his kingdom involved in so much blood shed but getting involved in the war may be the only instant solution to getting food and water. No that wouldn’t help his kingdom was weakened and it would just result in more of his people dying.

“Maybe we can get a message from the kings.” Simba said.

“Perhaps you have improved your spiritual connection and learned the lessons of Rafiki well.” Nala said before growing silent.

Simba felt it too Rafiki was one of the first this drought claimed not out of weakness but sheer nobleness. Rafiki refused to eat or drink until he was certain the younger ones were fed as well. Noble but not very life preserving. Rafiki would endlessly starve himself he then passed during a mission outside the kingdom giving his life to ensure they got the food needed for their people to survive. Rafiki seemed to see his end coming as he began teaching Simba and Nala everything he knew so they could continue his work for him.

“Yeah, what of you have you improved your lessons?” Simba asked quietly.

“Yeah but not as well, still having trouble completely connecting.” Nala replied.

Simba nodded they then continued filling the hole, how much longer could they do this things weren’t improving and their people were dying like flies, how much longer before eventually He and Nala didn’t have anyone left to bury?

Kiara was sitting with Fuli who was eating a bug she caught normally Kiara would be disgusted by this but now eating bugs was really the only way you survived at all. Kiara could tell Fuli was concerned for Kion normally she would be out there with him but now she just couldn’t stand the blood. Kiara understood watching anyone die was hard doing it yourself that was tramuatizing. She wondered where Bunga was he would normally be with her though he was probably digging up a bunch of bugs for the Pride.

“You alright, you haven’t said anything in awhile?” Kiara asked her.

Fuli gave no response she didn’t talk often when she was eating.

“Don’t be worried about Kion he can handle this no problem.” Kiara said.

“I know i just don’t like being here while he’s hunting but I can’t bring myself to” Fuli tried to say.

“It’s alright you he understands as do i” Kiara told her compassionately.

Fuli smiled at her gently before returning to her meal, Kovu entered the cave carrying a wildernbeest in his mouth, Kiara was surprised.

“Where did you find that Kovu?” Kiara asked.

“Had to go outside the kingdom had to go pretty far actually, it was a long walk back.” Kovu answered giving a small smirk.

“Are you going to brag to my father about why he was smart for allowing you into our pride, you have a funny story or anything, dad needs something to boost his spirits, it’s been a rough few days Kovu.” Kiara replied.

“I’ll bring this to the den that should boost Simba’s and Nala’s spirit a bit.” Kovu said.

Fuli looked at Kovu before turning her gaze to his kill she saw the dead look in it’s eyes and in an instant it’s eyes turned to Shetani’s, she could feel her claws in her chest, she could see the blood on them, could see the dead look in her eyes. Fuli froze twitching ever so slightly, trembling.

“Fuli, are you alright!?” Kiara cried out to her.

“What’s wrong with her!?” Kovu asked.

Fuli continued to shake and tremble Kiara grabbed her shaking her gently pushing her doing anything to get her attention.

“Fuli whatever you saw it’s not her, you’re alright you didn’t hurt anyone!” Kiara cried out.

Fuli began to take deep breaths she turned to the wall and took three deep breaths she continued breathing slowly, regaining control of herself.

“I’m fine, you can go with him I’m fine, you need to help the others in the pride.” Fuli told her.

“Are you sure?” Kiara asked.

“Go, Kion will be back soon.” Fuli replied.

Kiara nodded before joining Kovu she made certain to block the antelope from Fuli’s sight, they then moved towards Pride Rock.

Fuli turned to the side lying down again before trying to close her eyes, “You’re not fast enough” Shetani said.

“But I am” Fuli growled. She jumped at her with lightning speed and impaled her through the chest before slamming her to the ground killing her instantly. Shetani’s eyes went wide then the light faded from her eyes, dead. Fuli began breathing hard again her body tossing and turning before she shot awake screaming.

“It still haunts you?” Kion asked, she wasn’t certain when he arrrived.

“Saw something that triggered it again.” Fuli answered.

“Fuli you didn’t murder her, she was going to kill someone and you acted, that’s all.” Kion reasoned.

“I know she was a monster, I’ll never forget what she did to you.” Fuli replied.

Kion shuttered at the mention of it he still wasn’t certain what Shetani was doing to him but she did it twice. It was techically his first kiss not something he liked acknowledging since she had every intention of killing him with it, but now was not a time to bring up old nightmares he needed to get Fuli’s mind off of this.

“Yeah, that was unpleasant, if it’s of any consolation she was a horrible kisser.” Kion told Fuli, which wasn’t entirely what she was doing to him was awful however her mouth and tongue movements, were in simplest terms kind of hot. His altertnate counterpart Kopa was in a relationship with Vitani and openingly admitted that she was very good in her mouth and tongue movements and apparently a lot of boys agreed with him, well they say evil is hot.

“Really, are you sure that wasn’t you slow inexperience and all that.” Fuli said smirking she was returning to her normal demeanor.

“I’m not that slow am i?” Kion asked.

“How long did we work together, I had to make the first move.” Fuli replied.

“I planned that?” Kion defended.

Fuli smirked again pushing Kion down and pinning him, “really so i just walked into it?” She told him.

“You told me you like with intiative.” Kion told her.

“What was your last intiative?” Fuli asked him.

Kion smiled he then slipped his tail underneath her and used it to push her up he then pushed her down and pinned her, he looked down at her smiling which she returned. Kion then lowered himself to her and Fuli seized his cheeks pulling him into a deep, aggressive and passionate kiss which Kion returned.

Kion wrapped his arms around her gently, as he did this Fuli in her typical cheetah fashion lost patience taking the kiss further. Kion never ceased to marvel at her tongue movement. Fuli forced her tongue into his mouth and before Kion could really even react to it she began running it along the walls of his mouths with a ferious speed and passion. Fuli placed her paw on the back of his head. Runnning her tongue along his teeth. Kion couldn’t do really much of anything except take it all in when Fuli got really passionate Kion couldn’t keep up with her. Fuli continued running her tongue along Kions which he began to do as well but for every move he did Fuli was already his whole tongue. She finally pulled away looking up at Kion. “Like I said, slow.” She told him.

Kion smiled allowing her to rest against his chest, he held her close while stroking the top of her head gently, “Sometimes slow works” Kion told her.

Fuli smiled back gently taking his paw into hers. Kion continued to hold her ignoring all the anger and pain this day brought him for but a moment. They were in theory days away from death yet it was through these moments that he felt alive.
Hatari05

Postby Hatari05 » June 30th, 2016, 4:04 am

: Chapter 1:
How many days before death

“My name is Kion I am the son of Simba and Nala, younger brother of Kiara and leader of the lion guard. When I was young I discovered my destiny to defend the Pride Land until the kingdom ends, to fight for the good of others, to become a hero and i did. I faced enemies beyond the imagining of anyone, endured trials that would break even the strongest of souls and looked within my own. I saw who I was I found who I loved. I thought that would be my greatest trial but it seems my legend is not yet told, a darker part of it has began, one I’m not sure I can overcome.”

Kion was moving through the Pride Lands desperately trying to find any sign of food at all, it wasn’t going well the herds had mostly moved on as had many other predators and sea life forms. He slowly moved through the grass hoping to find some sign of an antelope anywhere or a wildernbeest heck he would settle for a bird. Kion looked around the area while moving through the grass. He listened closely for any sound hinting at the possibility of prey, nothing dead silence. Kion continued moving but began to wonder if there was any point he doubted anything was here he would have to venture outside of the kingdom to find something and that could take days. Kion thought about the pride especially the cubs they weren’t looking so good and he wasn’t certain many of them could make it a few days. He couldn’t leave yet not until he was absolutely certain there was nothing.

Kion moved in a different direction the boarders might have some sign of life if not he could check the pond it was dirty and there wasn’t much there but maybe just maybe there were a few fish somewhere. Kion knew that was wishful thinking but it was better to consider the best then just give up and descend into despair. Kion moved to the pond gently running his paw through it to see if anything brushed against it, nothing. Kion removed his paw he could try to swim though he wasn’t certain it was safe this water could be contaminated. Kion looked at the pond it was a murky color if there were any fish in it it was likely at the bottom which he could never reach. Kion felt his hope draining, but pushed it aside there was one more option.

Kion squeezed into a small muddy space he dug through it until he caught sight of a bunch of slimy worms as well other insects. He pulled himself out and reached his paw in grabbing as many as he could. Many of them bit him he felt a stining pain but ignored grabbing many of them and placing them in a basket he continued scooping them out getting bit each time. Soon the basket was completely full. He placed a seal over it and placed it in his mouth before moving on. He hoped his mom and sister had better luck than he did and Fuli.

Kion immediately felt a stab in his chest thinking of her. After defeating Kito and Shetani Kion and Fuli began their relationship, everything seemed great but then the nightmares started. During the last battle against Kito Fuli killed Shetani, the death haunted her still to this day. She vowed to never again take another life, she swore off hunting and lived off bugs and fish, the lateral still made her feel sick. It was a saddening thought knowing the woman he loved was in so much pain and torment and even worse there was really nothing he could do about it. It was crazy he defeated a dark king a being who was a board line god, yet he couldn’t beat this. Fuli’s pain was beyond his skills and the drought was beyond anything he could do. Kion hated feeling this helpless this powerless, how after everything he did could he do nothing now. It made no sense they did the right thing yet they were dying regardless, it was an injustice, they shouldn’t have to decide which of them eats and which doesn’t. They shouldn’t have to make choices that determine if one survives. It was wrong if you do good that should be enough. Helping people, putting aside your needs for others, that was the nature of being good of doing good, but there was no good to be found here, only a harshness fundementally wrong.

Simba kicked a huge pile of dirt in a hole while Nala did the same on the opposite side. They continued piling the dirt on the hole until it was sealed. Simba then turned to a chunk of wood and carved a name on it. Nala carved another name, they then placed it in their jaws and put it in the dirt. Simba then using his paw hammered it into the dirt until it was embedded in it. Nala placed her paw to her chest and said a silent prayer to the kings for the poor soul they just lost.

Simba turned to her, “what did you say?” he asked.

“Give her a better life then she had.” Nala answered quietly.

“Do you have anything to say?” Simba asked sadly.

“I’m running out of unique eulogies Simba?” Nala answered solemnly.

“You want to call it a day have someone else take care of this?” Simba asked trying not to choke on the words.

Nala looked around there were still at least a dozen holes they needed to fill each containing someone who put their faith in them, faith they didn’t deliver on, they could at least give them a proper burial personally.

“No, we failed them this is the least we can do?” Nala answered.

Simba nodded, he completely agreed with her they did fail them every day they fail someone. Great kings was it really that bad, did someone pass every day. Simba tried to recall the last day there wasn’t a burial, six weeks ago. He was beginning to almost pity Scar if he faced a drought like this Simba couldn’t really blame him for the state of the kingdom, what could he do? Was Scar a terrible king or was it just lousy luck. Simba wasn’t doing much better and he wasn’t certain his father would be doing much better either, What solution was there to this? Yet he couldn’t help but blame himself, they put their faith in him he should be able to keep them alive.

“How are the cubs doing?” Simba asked while piling dirt in another grave.

“Worse, we almost lost four today?” Nala answered.

“Any solutions, the shamans in the surrounding area, anything?” Simba asked.

“They’re all caught up in that revolution, can’t do much to help.” Nala stated.

Simba had heard a few years back there was an uprising in the surrounding kingdoms nothing too extreme just a few rebellions, it didn’t seem like a big conflict now however it was one of the largest conflicts in Africa history. The kingdoms and the subjects were almost split down the middle. Thousands and thousands of fighters on both sides entire kingdoms being engulfed in flames. The war was tearing apart Africa completely. Simba had tried to stay out of it not wanting his kingdom involved in so much blood shed but getting involved in the war may be the only instant solution to getting food and water. No that wouldn’t help his kingdom was weakened and it would just result in more of his people dying.

“Maybe we can get a message from the kings.” Simba said.

“Perhaps you have improved your spiritual connection and learned the lessons of Rafiki well.” Nala said before growing silent.

Simba felt it too Rafiki was one of the first this drought claimed not out of weakness but sheer nobleness. Rafiki refused to eat or drink until he was certain the younger ones were fed as well. Noble but not very life preserving. Rafiki would endlessly starve himself he then passed during a mission outside the kingdom giving his life to ensure they got the food needed for their people to survive. Rafiki seemed to see his end coming as he began teaching Simba and Nala everything he knew so they could continue his work for him.

“Yeah, what of you have you improved your lessons?” Simba asked quietly.

“Yeah but not as well, still having trouble completely connecting.” Nala replied.

Simba nodded they then continued filling the hole, how much longer could they do this things weren’t improving and their people were dying like flies, how much longer before eventually He and Nala didn’t have anyone left to bury?

Kiara was sitting with Fuli who was eating a bug she caught normally Kiara would be disgusted by this but now eating bugs was really the only way you survived at all. Kiara could tell Fuli was concerned for Kion normally she would be out there with him but now she just couldn’t stand the blood. Kiara understood watching anyone die was hard doing it yourself that was tramuatizing. She wondered where Bunga was he would normally be with her though he was probably digging up a bunch of bugs for the Pride.

“You alright, you haven’t said anything in awhile?” Kiara asked her.

Fuli gave no response she didn’t talk often when she was eating.

“Don’t be worried about Kion he can handle this no problem.” Kiara said.

“I know i just don’t like being here while he’s hunting but I can’t bring myself to” Fuli tried to say.

“It’s alright you he understands as do i” Kiara told her compassionately.

Fuli smiled at her gently before returning to her meal, Kovu entered the cave carrying a wildernbeest in his mouth, Kiara was surprised.

“Where did you find that Kovu?” Kiara asked.

“Had to go outside the kingdom had to go pretty far actually, it was a long walk back.” Kovu answered giving a small smirk.

“Are you going to brag to my father about why he was smart for allowing you into our pride, you have a funny story or anything, dad needs something to boost his spirits, it’s been a rough few days Kovu.” Kiara replied.

“I’ll bring this to the den that should boost Simba’s and Nala’s spirit a bit.” Kovu said.

Fuli looked at Kovu before turning her gaze to his kill she saw the dead look in it’s eyes and in an instant it’s eyes turned to Shetani’s, she could feel her claws in her chest, she could see the blood on them, could see the dead look in her eyes. Fuli froze twitching ever so slightly, trembling.

“Fuli, are you alright!?” Kiara cried out to her.

“What’s wrong with her!?” Kovu asked.

Fuli continued to shake and tremble Kiara grabbed her shaking her gently pushing her doing anything to get her attention.

“Fuli whatever you saw it’s not her, you’re alright you didn’t hurt anyone!” Kiara cried out.

Fuli began to take deep breaths she turned to the wall and took three deep breaths she continued breathing slowly, regaining control of herself.

“I’m fine, you can go with him I’m fine, you need to help the others in the pride.” Fuli told her.

“Are you sure?” Kiara asked.

“Go, Kion will be back soon.” Fuli replied.

Kiara nodded before joining Kovu she made certain to block the antelope from Fuli’s sight, they then moved towards Pride Rock.

Fuli turned to the side lying down again before trying to close her eyes, “You’re not fast enough” Shetani said.

“But I am” Fuli growled. She jumped at her with lightning speed and impaled her through the chest before slamming her to the ground killing her instantly. Shetani’s eyes went wide then the light faded from her eyes, dead. Fuli began breathing hard again her body tossing and turning before she shot awake screaming.

“It still haunts you?” Kion asked, she wasn’t certain when he arrrived.

“Saw something that triggered it again.” Fuli answered.

“Fuli you didn’t murder her, she was going to kill someone and you acted, that’s all.” Kion reasoned.

“I know she was a monster, I’ll never forget what she did to you.” Fuli replied.

Kion shuttered at the mention of it he still wasn’t certain what Shetani was doing to him but she did it twice. It was techically his first kiss not something he liked acknowledging since she had every intention of killing him with it, but now was not a time to bring up old nightmares he needed to get Fuli’s mind off of this.

“Yeah, that was unpleasant, if it’s of any consolation she was a horrible kisser.” Kion told Fuli, which wasn’t entirely what she was doing to him was awful however her mouth and tongue movements, were in simplest terms kind of hot. His altertnate counterpart Kopa was in a relationship with Vitani and openingly admitted that she was very good in her mouth and tongue movements and apparently a lot of boys agreed with him, well they say evil is hot.

“Really, are you sure that wasn’t you slow inexperience and all that.” Fuli said smirking she was returning to her normal demeanor.

“I’m not that slow am i?” Kion asked.

“How long did we work together, I had to make the first move.” Fuli replied.

“I planned that?” Kion defended.

Fuli smirked again pushing Kion down and pinning him, “really so i just walked into it?” She told him.

“You told me you like with intiative.” Kion told her.

“What was your last intiative?” Fuli asked him.

Kion smiled he then slipped his tail underneath her and used it to push her up he then pushed her down and pinned her, he looked down at her smiling which she returned. Kion then lowered himself to her and Fuli seized his cheeks pulling him into a deep, aggressive and passionate kiss which Kion returned.

Kion wrapped his arms around her gently, as he did this Fuli in her typical cheetah fashion lost patience taking the kiss further. Kion never ceased to marvel at her tongue movement. Fuli forced her tongue into his mouth and before Kion could really even react to it she began running it along the walls of his mouths with a ferious speed and passion. Fuli placed her paw on the back of his head. Runnning her tongue along his teeth. Kion couldn’t do really much of anything except take it all in when Fuli got really passionate Kion couldn’t keep up with her. Fuli continued running her tongue along Kions which he began to do as well but for every move he did Fuli was already his whole tongue. She finally pulled away looking up at Kion. “Like I said, slow.” She told him.

Kion smiled allowing her to rest against his chest, he held her close while stroking the top of her head gently, “Sometimes slow works” Kion told her.

Fuli smiled back gently taking his paw into hers. Kion continued to hold her ignoring all the anger and pain this day brought him for but a moment. They were in theory days away from death yet it was through these moments that he felt alive.
Hatari05

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions