TLK IV: Darkness In The Pridelands

Re: TLK IV: Darkness In The Pridelands

Postby whitewolf17 » April 16th, 2009, 9:10 pm

It's an interesting chapter but I do have one slight query?

Lights and radios? Seems like interesting things for lions to be using but I kinda liek it. :P :o
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 16th, 2009, 4:51 am

Hmm, well, this was an interesting story to say the least thus far WS. ^^ When it comes to my taste in Fan Fics for TLK, I tend not to like anything human related in them, but that's honestly just me and I don't mean anything by it my friend. ^^ The plot is good and I hope you'll continue to work on this story buddy. ^^ Keep up the awesome work.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby WildSimba » October 7th, 2009, 1:48 am

Chapter 3: Chaos on priderock

Uchawi looked behind and saw what had happened. He saw that the "drinks" he hid had blown up too early. The cap on one of the drinks fell off, and dripped onto the floor, going near the candles and setting it on fire. Since this happened, he made his attack.

He jumped towards Rafiki and started to claw at him, missing most of the time. Then, when he finally got a good hit in, Rafiki dropped the newborn baby from his hands, and it fell from the top of the rock, just barely landing safely, in a monkeys arms. Uchawi was furious. He took the other bottle of unharmed drink, and threw it off the rock, making it crash onto one of the elephants backs, the elephant starting runnings around, spreading the drink everywhere. Uchawi, then threw one of the candles off the rock, and suddenly flames started to emerge. The monkey ran away, getting badly burned by the fire, but set down the newborn cub, who was surprisingly alright. The monkey then died, along with a lot of the pridelanders. Uchawi then headed towards Kiara.

"How could you do this too me? Why would you try and make this new kid the new king? I DESERVE TO BE KING!" He screamed, and started to claw at Kiara. He then clawed her in the face, and she fell down, crying, begging for him to stop. But he didn't, he continued to claw her. He then did the unthinkable. He took her by the paw, and dragged her towards the cliff.

"Any last words, Mrs. Kiara?"

"Please don't do this... Uchawi!" She screamed, still in horrible pain.

"If I don't, then you'll just have another child, and make it king."

"No Uchawi! I LOVE YOU! MOTHER LOVES YOU! Please! Mother loves you so so much!"

Uchawi felt sorry for her, but decided it was to late to turn back. He took her by the leg again, and threw her off the cliff. She screamed his name as she fell down.

Then he looked towards Rafiki.
Last edited by WildSimba on July 31st, 2010, 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 7th, 2009, 7:43 am

Awesome 2 Chapters xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby LilTiger » October 11th, 2009, 7:35 pm

OMG, Please do mroe! I'm getting interested!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 2:34 am

[quote="LilTiger"]OMG, Please do mroe! I'm getting interested![/quote]

yes me too xD this is such a great story xD i cannot wait for more xD

Im very intrested
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions