Total votes : 7

The Lion King: Forbidden Love

Postby KovusTrueMate » April 5th, 2010, 1:22 am

_____The Lion King_____
Forbidden Love

By KovusTrueMate

_______Chapter 1______
The Little Cubs From Pride Rock

“Vitani! Vitani? Vitaaaniii?” Kopa yelled. He had been looking for Vitani all morning. “Where is she? Vitaaaaaniiiii!” Kopa yelled once more. It was just after that one last yell when the grass stirred. In the blink of an eye, Vitani was out of the grass with her paws on Kopa’s chest. “Pinned ya!” Vitani exclaimed. “Yes, you sure did.” Kopa said trying to escape. “Now would you be so kind as to ge-” But Kopa was cut off by somebody’s laughter. Kopa and Vitani turned only to see Kopa’s uncle, Mheetu. “Pinned again. huh, Kopa?” Mheetu said still laughing away. “Mheetu, stop laughing!” Kopa yelled. “Hi Mheetu!” Vitani exclaimed moving her paw over a bit. “Ow! Vitani, get off! You’re hurting me!” Kopa yelled. “Oops, sorry.” Vitani said, blushing. She got off of Kopa and just a few seconds later King Simba was calling Kopa. “KOPA! COME INSIDE! YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!” Kopa said bye to Vitani and Mheetu and headed for Pride Rock.

When he got to the cave he was surprised to see all the lionesses from Pride Rock in front of the cave with anxious looks on their faces. When he got in the cave he whispered, “Daddy, what’s going on? Why are all these lionesses standing in front of the cave? What did you want to show me anyway?” When Kopa was about three yards from his mother, he heard something that sounded like “Mew! Mew!” When Simba and Kopa got to Nala, Kopa saw a little ball of tannish fur laying down beside his mother. “Daddy, what’s that?” Kopa whispered to Simba. “That, Kopa, is your baby sister Kiara.” Simba explained. “Kiara...” Kopa whispered smiling. To everyone’s surprise, the moment Kopa finished saying her name, Kiara’s eyes opened revealing pretty, red eyes just like Simba’s.

Kopa loved Kiara very much, and Kiara loved Kopa. After a few days, Kiara said her first word. “Kopa!” Kiara exclaimed, nuzzling Kopa. When Kiara was old enough, Kopa took her out with him and Vitani to play. “Okay, Kiara. This game is called capture the flag. Vitani and Nuka are one team, you and I are the other. The object is to get the flag before the other team. Got it?” Kopa explained. Kiara nodded with a smile. “Ready, GO!” Nuka yelled. Kopa and Kiara ran as fast as their legs could carry them through grass, twigs, fallen leaves, and logs. Vitani and Nuka took a different route around Rafiki’s tree. After what seemed like ten minutes, Kopa and Vitani finally pounced for the flag. Kopa got Vitani’s ear and Vitani got Kopa’s tail. Kiara ended up being the one who got the flag. “Good job, Kiara!” Kopa yelled with Vitani’s ear still in his mouth. “Uhh, Kopa?” Vitani said. “What? Oh!” Kopa exclaimed as he let go of Vitani’s ear. Vitani then let go of Kopa’s tail. “Same thing tomorrow?” Kopa asked Vitani and Nuka. “Sure.” Nuka replied to Kopa. “FLAG!” Kiara yelled waving the flag in the air. “C’mon Kiara, let’s go home.” Kopa said. “Yeah, we gotta go home too.” Vitani said. The four cubs exchanged goodbyes, then went home.

I may turn this into a comic. Not sure. Waddya think of it so far? :happy4:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Re: The Lion King: Forbidden Love

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 5th, 2010, 1:49 am

Sweet =]

O don't know if you sohuld make this a comic, it will be alot more annoying and difficult to make.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby MaryAnn » April 5th, 2010, 1:51 am

awww this is very cute!
i'd like this a comic^^
MaryAnn

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 1:57 am

Sure, why not? I bet it would make a nice comic.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KovusTrueMate » April 11th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Here's chapter 2.

The Lion King
Forbidden Love

By KovusTrueMate

Chapter 2
Sibling Bond

As said in the previous chapter, Kopa loved Kiara very very much. He and Vitani took her out to play every day from dawn until dusk. Kiara loved Kopa too and she had become great friends with Vitani. One day, the Kopa and Kiara were playing tug of war. Kopa ended up losing and falling in a mud puddle. Kiara giggled and so did Kopa. “Oh my! Look at the sun! Mom and Dad will be calling us home soon. C’mon Kiara.” Kopa said as Kiara followed him to pride rock. “Kopa!” Nala exclaimed. “You just had a bath!” Kopa laid down in embarrassment. Nala sighed loudly and gave Kopa another bath. “No! Mom! Stop! I’ll bathe in the water hole, c’mon!” Kopa yelled. After Nala was done with Kopa, she gave Kiara a bath. Kiara, however, didn’t resist. When Nala was done with Kiara, Simba said, “Okay cubs, time to go to sleep.” Kopa and Kiara were so exhausted they fell asleep almost instantly.

Kopa woke up early and headed out to find Vitani. After only a few minutes, he found her asleep on a rock. Shortly after Kopa found Vitani, Kiara woke up and went out to find Kopa. She found him and Vitani and said, “Vitani! Vitani!” Vitani woke up shortly after that and yawned then said, “Good morning Kiara. Good morning Kopa.” She stretched and asked Kopa what was going on. “We’re going to play stalk the prey, remember?” Kopa replied. “Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!” Vitani said, fully awake now. Kiara, Kopa, and Vitani ran out into the tall grass and played rock paper scissors to see who gets to be the prey first. Kopa unfortunately lost. “Best three at a two?” Kopa asked with an innocent smile. “Hee hee, sorry Kopa!” Vitani said. “Play!” Kiara exclaimed. “Right. Come with me, Kiara!” Vitani told Kiara. “Yay!!!” Kiara yelled.

After a few anxious minutes, Kopa heard the grass stir. He quickly turned around, only to see himself pinned by his little sister, Kiara. How embarrassing. “I pin Kopa!” Kiara yelled, excited. “Good job, Kiara.” Vitani said. “It Vitani’s turn!” Kiara reminded Vitani. “Yeah. My turn.” Vitani said nervously. “Come on Kiara! I have an idea.” Kopa said to Kiara. “Play!” Kiara yelled out again. “Shhhhhh. Not a sound, Kiara.” Kopa told her. Within a few seconds Vitani was on her back, pinned by Kopa. Kiara laughed happily. “Win! Win!” Kopa and Vitani laughed and Kopa got off of Vitani. It was already noon and they were starving. The cubs went to pride rock to see what the adult lionesses had caught on their hunting trip. What Kopa saw were zebra legs, antelope legs, you name it! “Yummy!” Kiara said. “Hungry cubs?” Simba asked. “Starved! Thanks!” Kopa and Vitani replied simultaneously. “Yummy!” Kiara said again.

Now I'm more certain I'm turning this into a comic. I've already gotten started on a cover page for it! :tojo2:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Postby QueenRalexia » April 12th, 2010, 4:22 am

I like it, its cute
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby MaryAnn » April 12th, 2010, 4:45 am

Wow, this is sweet! :) Keep going.
MaryAnn

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn

Return to Fan Fictions