[Pre] A New Way

[Pre] A New Way

Postby Gerada » May 4th, 2010, 11:47 pm

A NEW WAY

[*]A Gerada Pride Production presents you a Lion King fan-fiction series.

Introduction
Greetings there, Gerada here introducing you to a new fan-fiction series. The series will consist of tags (parts), followed and segregated in labels (chapters). The amount of tags will be determined in a minimum of two labels. It is not confirmed yet of how long the series will last, so I will continue organizing the series in labels and tags as I write. This fan-fiction will understand differently, however. As we progress through the series, lovely musical lines will appear throughout the story, similar in the The Lion King movie. A few of these lyrics will be written by me and the other lyrics will be written by others modified by me. This is the first time that I will be attempting this with any fan-fiction that I write, hopefully this will turn out great, if not, good.

Story Plot
The series title, A New Way, centers on a unwanted lion cub, Kweli. Kweli, who is born shortly after his elder brother, Mbaya, is banished from Embrace Kingdom, after the guardians failed to understand the use of the newly born cub. Struggling on his own, he finds and bonds with a hyena cub, Kumsaliti. As cubs, they are use to calling each other brother, but when Kweli encounters and bonds with a female lion cub, Angalia, Kumsaliti becomes jealous and later, corrupts their friendship. Will Kweli return to Embrace Kingdom and take the next ruler title or will he fall to the disgraced lion family that banished him when he was born?

I will start on the story and have the first label (chapter) up, I promise.
Last edited by Gerada on May 4th, 2010, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Re: [Pre] A New Way

Postby KiarasMate » May 4th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Sounds like a pretty interesting plot for a Fan Fic you've thought up here Gerada. ^^ Definitely something that's been used before, yet it really is a tried and true formula, and I'm sure with your vast knowledge of TLK, you'll find a way to make it unique and original. Looking forward to reading this whenever you get it started my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Gerada » May 4th, 2010, 11:55 pm

Oh, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks.
[In progress.....]

Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Postby Gerada » May 8th, 2010, 5:51 am

Pre- Face
(Sunrise over the Embrace Lands. Animals of all types make their way to Embrace Rock: Elephants, giraffes, wildebeest, antelope, hippos-- all very much as in the opening of TLK.)

[Always]

SF: "This is the start"
"This is your heart"
"This is the day you were born"

"This is the sun"
"These are your lungs"
"This is the day you were born"

"And I am always, always, always yours"
"And I am always, always, always yours"

"These are the scars"
"Deep in your heart"
"This is the place you were born"

"This is the hole"
"Where most of your soul"
"Comes ripping out"
"From the places you’ve been torn"

"And it is always, always, always yours"
"But I am always, I am always, I am always yours"

(Roho is seen approaching to Mfalme and Malkia, where Malkia is holding cub Mbaya in her mouth. Roho takes Mbaya and presents it to the assembled crowd. The crowd cheers and Mbaya's eyes are bright as the sun.)

SW: "Hallelujah!"
"I’m caving in"
"Hallelujah!"
"I’m in love again"
"Hallelujah!"
"I’m a wretched lion"
"Hallelujah!"
"Every breath is a second chance"

"Yeah!"

"And it is always, always, always yours"
"And I am always, I'm always, always yours"

"Yeah!"
(Always)
"Yeah!"
(Always)
"I am always."
"I am always yours"
[In progress.....]

Gerada

Hakuna Matata

Return to Fan Fictions