The Lion King: The Immaculate Redemption.

The Lion King: The Immaculate Redemption.

Postby Nakisisa » June 15th, 2010, 12:36 am

(( Hey, My first Fic, please review it, be harsh, but please no flamers.

Disclaimer: I in no way shape or form own any of “The Lion King” or its related media and franchising, I do however own any characters that appear here that are not mentioned within the films, those will be added into my profile and Disclaimer when they have been entered. ))

“Kiara...” Simba said softly as Zira fell to her death. “Daddy... I tried...” she replied apologetically as they climbed back up the cliff. When they reach the top of the cliff Kiara and Simba are crowded by everyone who was fighting, “Kiara...” Nala said softly, as Pumba and Timon came to add their comments “Wow... that was really brave!” said Pumba as Timon Yeee-haaa’d.

After a few more moments Kiara and Kovu approached each other speaking,
“Kovu...” said Kiara,
“Oh, Kiara.” Kovu Replied, however they were interrupted as Simba spoke,
“Kovu... I was wrong. You belong here.” As Kovu and Kiara leaned into each other “Let's go home” he finished as the outlander looked at him hopeful of a new home, “... all of us.” He said smiling

On the way back to Pride Rock, Kovu and Kiara walked side by side, both of them whispering how much they loved the other, as if it were a contest to see who loved the other the most, much to the amusement of both Nala and Simba, who walked further back,
“You know she’s all grown up now…” Nala said happily “No more trails for you to mark Simba!” she said laughing,
“I Know” he said almost sadly,
“What’s up? You going to miss keeping her safe and sound?” she said reflecting her mate’s mood,
“What? No” he said forcefully, “Although it was fun while it lasted.” he finished,
Nala laughed, “Your no fun anymore” she said “When we get back were gonna have some fun like we used to.” she said happily with a slightly seductive twist evident,
“Ohhh, alright then.” he said nuzzling her as they walked.
“You know they make a pretty good couple.” Nala said happily,
“I’m glad there happy together.” Simba also said happily,
“Says he, who tried to get rid of Kovu.” Nala said sarcastically,
“There’s no need for that, at the time it was the best option.” Replied Simba defensively,
“What?! You had options?” Nala said teasingly, “Na I’m just teasing you, but can you imagine life now without Kovu being here?”
“No I couldn’t. Why could you?” Simba asked questioningly
“Yep!” Nala said proudly
“Why what do you think we would be doing now, if Kovu wasn’t here?” Asked Simba again, disturbed by his mates ”˜so-called’ power
“We would be fighting the outlanders stupid” Nala said laughing making Simba blush,
Kovu and Kiara stopped walking and turned around to look at Simba and Nala, “Parents” Kiara said rolling her eyes, turning to Kovu, he just laughed, calming down they resumed there “I Love You” conversation on the final leg of the journey back to pride rock.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

On there arrival back at pride rock, both prides mixed and spread out in two columns on the area just outside the den, the only people who didn’t do this were Simba and Nala, Rafiki, and, Kovu and Kiara. They all stood side by side nuzzling each other until Simba spoke, “Rafiki would you do the honors?”
“By th power as Shaman, I hereby join dese two prides as one” he said shaking his ”˜stick’ over Kovu and Kiara, Confirming the bond between both the prides and Kovu and Kiara’s Love
“Now, there is one final thing to do” Simba said as he and Nala started to walk towards the tip of the Promontory. Kiara and Kovu obediently followed. Being flanked in by two columns, of mixed lionesses from both former prides.

Simba reached the Promontory first followed by Nala then their daughter and her future mate.
Simba started the Roar, signaling the end of an era of war, Kovu followed the Roar, signaling peace between the prides, after Kovu finishes, Simba, Nala, Kovu and Kiara All roared together, quickly followed in answer by the rest of the pride.
“Well done, my son.” Said the spirit of Mufasa as Mufasa’s spirit encircles Simba’s mane, as Rafiki nods giving a widening smile towards the sky as the prophecy is fulfilled
“We are one.” Mufasa’s spirit finished as all the animals in the pride lands assembled at the base of pride rock

“Peace is upon us” Roared Simba “The time has come for us to rejoice and relax” Simba finished nuzzling Nala, as Kovu nuzzled Kiara, as the assembled Animals cheered out in joy
Peace had finally found its way in the pride lands
Last edited by Nakisisa on June 15th, 2010, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Re: The Lion King: The Immaculate Redemption.

Postby Nakisisa » June 15th, 2010, 12:46 am

Just a note: Paragraphs will follow, my iPod took out the extra lines. Sorry, and they should be back by 5pm Today.
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby AustralianChaos » June 15th, 2010, 1:41 am

Hmm...an interesting little 'missing scene' from the end of SP, and an interesting start to what should be an interesting fan fic!

I look forward to seeing where this goes, Naki!
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Spoiler: show
Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby QueenRalexia » June 15th, 2010, 10:45 pm

Awesome start Naki I look forward to reading more of it
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Return to Fan Fictions