The Lion King 4: The Chosen Lion

The Lion King 4: The Chosen Lion

Postby WildSimba » June 16th, 2010, 1:04 am

What you need to know before reading: This story takes place inbetween TLK and TLK2SP. It will be about how scar choose Kovu to take his place when he died. This will also have some plot elements with Kopa in it, and perhaps some other Sub-cannon characters. Rights to every character are reserved to disney, and this is only in fact a fan written fiction to perhaps give another reason as to what happened the faithful day scar died, and Simba took over as king.

Prologue-

It is a day before Scar died. He sits a top of priderock, looking down on the work he found so wonderful. He looked at the skulls all over of dead lions and lionesses, and he looked at the cages in which he held lions in that were in need of being in cages. Scar didn't even know that Simba was on his way right now, and that he was ready to fight him. But something did indeed occur to him. He walked off into the shelter where his wonderful wife Zira was fast asleep.

He looked into her beautiful shiny face, that was then clear of any evil looking expressions. Nor did she have a bite in her ear. She was quite clearly a fresh looking lioness, and Scar obviously picked her as his mate for a reason. He layed next to her, and whispered into her un-touchable ear: "Good evening, my beloved wife. How are you?".

She got up and yawned a bit, and walked forth to her lover. He sat between two lioness, scratching at them, and making them bleed just for the fun of it. "Scar... I don't think you should be doing that... those lionesses will be in real pain in the morning," Zira said, and sat down next to him.

"Never you mind my affairs. I'll do them however I feel they fit correctly. Anyways, that's not what I woke you up for... I've got a bit of a favor to ask of you. You see, I'm starting to become a very old lion. Well... I need someone to continue my legacy. I want you to search and find the 10 best lions you could see withen these lands, and the outlands, beyond there, I wouldn't go because there are ugly, and nasty creatures like that bird... Zazu in that cage over there. He's been singing that dreaded song It's A Small, Small world. It's driving me bokers," Scar said and went back to bed.

"Will do, honey," she said, with an evil laugh and ran off into the night.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Return to Fan Fictions