I Laugh In The Face Of Danger

I Laugh In The Face Of Danger

Postby Muffy » June 21st, 2010, 12:11 am

I made this a long time ago but who cares! Here it is!

Chapter 1:

Simba slowly pounced off the butterfly looking at his dirty paws. Great! He was dirty! Which meant he had to get a bath! He sighed and slowly walked over to the water hole. But something caught his eye, it was Zazu. Zazu feircly looked around, then spotting Simba. Simba stepped back as Zazu came down. "You most come home now! Hyenas are invading!!" Simba jumped up with shock. He couldnt fght a hyena. Zazu flew into the air and Simba flowed him on the ground running.

"Dont worry Im right behind you!" Simba called as Zazu looked behind him! Zazu nodded and flew faster until they got home. Simba couldn't breathe. He collasped on the floor. Mufasa came running out and some fellow lioness behind him. He watched as they battled the hyenas off. Simba was lucky to have a king like Mufasa. Strong and brave.

"Get Him!" Simba heard and he turned around seeing a hyena come right at him! Simba jumped back seeing the hyena come up. The hyena chuckled and quickly grabed Simba by the tail. Dragging him off. Simba quickly coughing up a HELP! The hyena quickly covered Simbas mouth and smiled bringing Simba to the outlands. The hyenas home...
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Re: I Laugh In The Face Of Danger

Postby AustralianChaos » June 21st, 2010, 12:43 am

That happened very fast...but for something that was written 'a long time ago', that's pretty good. Interesting little story idea, and I'd like to see more!
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Re: I Laugh In The Face Of Danger

Postby Muffy » June 21st, 2010, 12:52 am

When I was younger(Like I think I was 14) I always for some reason wrote the beginning fast then the middle and end slow! *shrugs* I dont know why....
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions