Manada

Re: Manada

Postby KiarasMate » May 16th, 2009, 5:33 am

Well, for as long as you kept it going Morri, this was a marvelous story. ^^. You have some skills in Fan Fiction writing my friend and you should consider dedicating a whole story to those skills. :) Great plot in this fan fic, even if it is a bit violent, but that never bothers me. hehe. ^^ Too bad I'll have to read through pages of RP posts just to find out what happens next. lol. ^^ That's the one thing I do like about Fan Fics over RPs though, is that they have a beginning and end all written and thought up by the same creator. ^^ Oh well, was wonderful while it lasted. ^^ Keep up the fantastic work my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Manada

Postby iluvnala » January 24th, 2011, 8:47 am

ahh wheres the rest :(((((
iluvnala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions