[mlkfaa] - _TravelerBlu_'s Album -> Things i wish i could.jp

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - _TravelerBlu_'s Album -> Things i wish i could.jp

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 12th, 2015, 4:17 am

when I'm writing it takes multiple times reminding myself that lions can't be THAT smart to not add in these vital things that we need all the time!
1: PHONES! How do you survive in a divided world without phones! it kills me not to be able to have phones

2: Guns. These lions have swords and thats about it! You can't be super intimidating unless you have a gun. Sadly lions can't use these advanced types of weaponry

3: Cars. It takes 30 minutes to make it to the border of KaiganPrde from the Kasaipride camp on foot.Takes over an hour to get to the Kuraipride border. With cars,it could take less than ten minutes,and instead of carrying an injured lion on your back,you just put them in the car and drive them to safety.Cars also have a major roles in high speed CAR chases,which are vital to all good story
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Return to Fan Art