[mlkfaa] - _TravelerBlu_'s Album -> no.jpg

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - _TravelerBlu_'s Album -> no.jpg

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 29th, 2015, 5:19 am

I just wanted to draw a scene from my upcoming graphic called "Henget Taivaalla"
Poor Kai gets more than his share of violence so i drew a scene i just finished writing.
Poor boy is about to pass out of exhaustion and pain but theres no rest for the wicked.
(Btw Kai is the small one)
???: Tell me what you know. Im sure that you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Kai:*Breathing is irregular because of shock* I don't know anything. I honestly don't. just leave me alone...
???: You're gonna wish you were dead, boy. You now what I want and if you tell me how to get it I won't attack your beloved pride.
Kai: *grits teeth* I don't know what you are talking about! Kasaipriyde will rip you to shreds if you attack! *posture is wobbly because one of his legs is severely injured*
???: *chuckles* your a headstrong and very determined lion, Kai. It would be so sad for you to go to waste, your pride too. Oh well. All things have an end.
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Return to Fan Art