[mlkfaa] - Kiana's Album -> new improvemnt meme.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Kiana's Album -> new improvemnt meme.png

Postby Kiana » October 8th, 2017, 12:39 am

Okay so the one I had posted prior was VERY bad, therefore, I reposted, but now, I feel as though it is time to share something.

*Drum role*

I may or may of not joined when I was Twelve :lol: Yeah I don't think it matters much now, but I felt so illegal doing it because well I was weird. Still am, really. I find it funny now, and sorta sad because there isn't a lot going on here anymore, so people don't probably care as much. Oh, and in an update. Yesterday, our marching band played "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" for Homecoming. Over, and over. It was quite fun. Except when I was given the wrong music, and it fell of my Trumpet. Mid Song. Other than that, FUN! I also got an art program (Corel Painters Essentials 5), and It works like a charm!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: [mlkfaa] - Kiana's Album -> new improvemnt meme.png

Postby R+A511 » July 30th, 2019, 12:48 am

You have defintly improved alot. Is this an OC of yours or is it Nuka?
R+A511

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: [mlkfaa] - Kiana's Album -> new improvemnt meme.png

Postby Kiana » August 25th, 2019, 2:03 am

Thank you! It is Nuka, actually. It's a bit younger version, before we see him in TLK2 :)

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Return to Fan Art