[mlkfaa] - JustAutumn's Album -> scar doodle.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - JustAutumn's Album -> scar doodle.png

Postby JustAutumn » December 31st, 2017, 9:51 pm

For as long as I've been on here, I never did too much fanart (crazy, right?). And honestly I kinda wanna get back to my roots for the new year. So (hopefully) that means more drawing animals, and even posting here a bunch more! Ever since I started posting art online and being a part of the community, my main motivations were to share my art, and get better at the craft. So although I can look back at sites like this and even deviantART as familiar places where I've grown as an artist, there's no doubt a lot has changed over the years at these places. With that said though, these two places were pretty much my "home" in terms of being a part of the online art community. And I want to keep these lil corners of these sites I've become familiar with more active as thanks c:

So ANYWAY. Here's a Scar doodly doo while I get back into the groove of drawing animals again :D
I like to sleep and draw.
JustAutumn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): JustAutumn, Autumn, JA
Pride Points: 4

Re: [mlkfaa] - JustAutumn's Album -> scar doodle.png

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm

hey, I really like this piece! I think you really make scar look awesome! Hope you keep up the good work.
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Queen!

Nickname(s): Maddie
Pride Points: 0

Postby JustAutumn » October 10th, 2018, 4:29 am

Hey, thanks!
I like to sleep and draw.
JustAutumn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): JustAutumn, Autumn, JA
Pride Points: 4

Postby Scarthetrueking » October 10th, 2018, 1:29 pm

[quote="JustAutumn"]Hey, thanks![/quote]
No problemo! I just love to see awesome artwork! :confident: :devishlycool:
Scarthetrueking
maddog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live The Queen!

Nickname(s): Maddie

Postby echostone » April 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm

I love Scar's expression and position. He looks so clever looking. I love looking at your art and would love to see more.
echostone

Return to Fan Art