[mlkfaa] - Tako's Album -> indy.JPG

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Tako's Album -> indy.JPG

Postby Tako » March 17th, 2018, 9:49 pm

Haven't drawn Indy in so long, so I tweaked her design a bit
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Nickname(s): Tak, Ellie
Pride Points: 7

Re: [mlkfaa] - Tako's Album -> indy.JPG

Postby Numa » March 21st, 2018, 3:33 pm

Still love your art <3
Looking forward to a great future!
Numa
I like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

eating chocolate.

Pride Points: 2

Postby Tako » March 24th, 2018, 3:31 am

Aw thank you! I appreciate that :’) I miss you! It’s been a while, how are you? :3
Tako

uh

Postby Numa » April 20th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Hey Tako<3 Happy late birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day<3! It has really been a long while since we texted each other. I hope you're all fine! It is sad that this website is not that active as it was back then. I really miss the time back in 2012. But I am so happy to hear from you<3
Looking forward to a great future!
Numa
I like

eating chocolate.

Pride Points: 2

Postby FeatheredSeclude » May 2nd, 2018, 1:49 am

Lookin really nice Tako~
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Postby Tako » May 18th, 2018, 3:45 am

Thank you! C: How are you?????? It's been so long!
Tako

uh

Postby Tako » May 18th, 2018, 3:48 am

AWWWW you remembered my birthday? :') I did have a wonderful birthday! I'm so late seeing this comment, I haven't been active. I'm fine, everything is going great. How about you? How's everything? I totally agree about this website is dying out. I also miss 2012 those were the good years here. <3
Tako

uh

Postby FeatheredSeclude » May 28th, 2018, 8:03 pm

^____^
It has been so loooong!
RPs, RPs, and RPs... off the top of my head. XD
The last month, very into getting my character Herne out of Massilia and into Ice Empire. likely will not happen this month honestly Cause... several people are involved. Am very active on deviantART mainly because here has not been very active, and at times down-right lacking all life. lol But have noticed recently there has been more activity. I hope the activity stays for a good long time.
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Return to Fan Art