[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarLife1.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarLife1.png

Postby Timitu » July 12th, 2018, 9:56 pm

A screenshot from my Visual Novel game released today. It is available for FREE for anyone who wishes to download it. It is my first one and I have learned a lot while doing it. There is plans to do more in the future though I do not have a specific time as to when they will be. (Next project is Chapter 4 of Moson's comic that will start being posted later this year.) If you do play it and finish it let me know what ending you get first.

You can download the game here: https://timitu.itch.io/levars-life

The characters in this image that also have a character section on this page are: Zee and Levar
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: [mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarLife1.png

Postby rachel » April 26th, 2019, 7:52 pm

I can't wait for the comic
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby Timitu » May 3rd, 2019, 2:27 pm

It is always fun when that is coming out. I am really excited about Chapter 5. It will be a bit different in set up but I think it looks much better already. First two pages are fully planned out and they look great.
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby rachel » May 3rd, 2019, 8:03 pm

Nice. I really like this Nzuri character that I drew. She has such a sweet expression.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Art