[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarNora.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarNora.png

Postby Timitu » June 21st, 2019, 2:55 am

I am not even sure if I have ever posted this... anywhere. It is an older picture but not too old. Maybe a year or two. I found it while going though my external hard drive for stuff. I am not sure why I never posted it. Might have been during one of my breaks and I figured I would post it when I got back and just had other pictures to post and this got lost in it.

It is Levar and Nora. Two of my main characters from my story/game/comic.

(Personal note: FINALLY done the crazy two weeks. My schedule should be back to regular hours now. Thankfully it is pretty quiet on here anyway.)
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: [mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> LevarNora.png

Postby rachel » June 27th, 2019, 6:53 pm

I like the poses alot and the background too. The vintage art is fun to look at so you can see how you have improved.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby Timitu » June 28th, 2019, 3:52 pm

LOL I still sometimes feel my high point was 2008. Or at least that was the best time for ideas. I love to look pack at my old stuff and redo them to see how far I have come and where the biggest jumps happen. Pictures like:
https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Arti ... work=23862
https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Arti ... work=23659
https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Arti ... work=23324
They are so much fun to do. I have a few plans for more.
Timitu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rachel » July 3rd, 2019, 1:05 am

Redos of pics are pretty fun to do. And its a good way to brag on yourself. You have improved alot
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby Timitu » July 27th, 2019, 12:47 am

It is. I also feel like it helps you realize that you have improved. Obviously, having been posting since 2001 there is an easy way to get a big change. Redoing pictures made in 2002 or 2003. But sometimes it is fun to look back just a few years and try. Just to see if I have got better recently. I will be working on the game for "Nora's Story" next year so I have a feeling I will get to recreate some of my former best works. I think that will be really fun to see.
Timitu

Return to Fan Art