[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> SurprisePicture.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> SurprisePicture.png

Postby Timitu » October 13th, 2019, 4:05 pm

For SolitaryGrayWolf. (I forgot to post this picture here when I posted it on DA and LKFAA. So here it goes.) They redid one of their old trade pictures with me and sent it to me earlier this year. So I re-did theirs that I did for them. They had a different character. I felt they really deserved a bit more than what I had given them back then so I put in a simple background and made it into a speed-paint video.

So if you have a few minutes and want to watch this picture go from a blank white screen to a finished picture in 7 minutes and 35 seconds, check out the video below. If you like the music, it is all music I had picked for the game I made as I could not figure out YouTube's new free music thing. I have links in my description to all the songs if you wish to listen more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS4JGdd9yzs (For 2020 and possibly longer, this link will no longer be available. Sorry. :( If I make it public or re-upload it somewhere else I will try to remember to update this picture.)

Side Note: Most of the pictures from me for the next little bit will be simple little pictures or sketches. I want to focus a lot more of my art energy on the comic for Chapter 5. It has been postponed due to some health problems. But I am hoping to start posting it late April, early May. I have decided to chop up the original chapter 5 as it was almost 60 pages when planned out. So the whole story will not be six chapters as always originally planed.
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art