[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> Chapter5DandA.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> Chapter5DandA.png

Postby Timitu » October 29th, 2019, 2:23 am

Without Pekee, Antony has taken in another. A little look into Chapter 5 of my comic series that should start being posted again the end of April or early May of next year. (Sorry for the delay this long but just so you know Chapter 5 and 6 will be almost back to back as I am splitting the original Chapter 5 into two parts.) This is not a direct scene from Chapter 5 though you will see these two in the chapter.

Also, sort of Halloweeny I guess. I actually had this one started for a few months. I think this is one I did back in August I think. I did it at the same time I did my other "Antony" picture. That tested ONE of my old ways I used to ink pictures, this one tested the other way. Either way is a lot more work so I think most pictures will be just done the way I normally do them. But it was fun to play around with that program again. I just finished it up today so thought I would post it.

(Side note: The Lilymud Secret Santa sign ups have started. If you want to know more or would like to sign up check out our group here: https://www.deviantart.com/lilymudsecre ... -818247921 .)
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art