[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> KoroanAndLix2.png

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Timitu's Album -> KoroanAndLix2.png

Postby Timitu » November 28th, 2019, 1:23 am

Okay so this is likely my last picture of 2019. (Minus the comic but that wont be posted til next year anyway.) I found this almost done, so decided to finish it up before I move everything to the external hard drive of forgotten photoshop files. lol. :)

This is a remake of this old picture from 2006: https://fanart.lionking.org/picture/171 ... ieLove.jpg

On October 30th my big brother had a heart attack. I don't really have a character based off of him though I probably should sometime when I got the time to do a good job as his wife LOVES the Lion King. But in wanting thinking about doing something for him I stumbled across that picture I did back in 2006 of Nora's older brother and his girlfriend. (Since Nora is based on me, and this character is her older brother I just felt like this would work for now.) So I redid this picture. I tried to stay true to the old picture but did add a bit of something for the background.

Anyway the Secret Santa, work and the comic will probably take up most of my time over the next month or so. So I will return sometime in the new year with some pictures to share for everyone.
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art