[mlkfaa] - General Announcements

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

Feature Release

Postby Moka » February 18th, 2010, 11:29 am

There's a new feature! Folders! Check out "My Account" -> "Manage Folders" to check it out. For more details and discussion, check out the informational and discussion topic in the forums. Your comments/suggestions are much appreciated!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

MLK Fan Artist of the Week

Postby Mike » February 22nd, 2010, 5:12 am

Come one come all! To the MLK Fan Artist of the Week Voting thread number 17! The works of art in this contest are unsurpassed by anything that has yet graced either these forums or MLKFAA! With your votes we may choose a winner who shall be honored for all eternity!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Feature Release

Postby Moka » March 4th, 2010, 11:21 am

Album headers! Set a header image up for yourself in your album. To upload a new header image, go to "Edit Album Settings" in the "My Account" menu. For an example of an album header, check out my album.
Moka

Postby Mike » March 8th, 2010, 5:57 am

Fired up! Ready to go! Get excited MLKFAA, because the voting thread for the 18th MLK Fan Artist of the Week contest is now up and ready for your input! Please click that link and support the talent that's being shown in the contest! See you there!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Mike » March 21st, 2010, 12:39 am

After a day or two's delay (my bad everyone! =0) The voting thread for contest number 19 is up and running! There's just one contest left before the big 20, so if you want one of the awesome H'ween themed winnerbars for your signature you should submit some art in next week's contest!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Back-end Updates

Postby Moka » March 27th, 2010, 5:40 am

Hello everyone, I've made some changes to the FAA backend in attempts to make it run smoother and more efficiently. If anyone encounters any problems please contact me.
Moka

Postby Mike » April 4th, 2010, 10:47 am

I've opened the voting thread for the 20th fan art contest! This is a landmark people, and if you choose even just one contest to vote in, let this be the one! Vote Vote Vote, for MLK's twentieth weekly contest!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Feature Release

Postby Moka » April 6th, 2010, 7:59 am

Notifications! (Notice the changes to the top bar). There are currently two types: New private message notification and new comment notification. This was a desperately needed feature, sorry for the late release on this one. Click on the icons to read your notifications, and hopefully everyone can figure it out from there :) Right now I only have 2 types of notifications: new messages and new comments. In the future I will add notifications for favorites, watches, etc. If anyone has any trouble with this, feel free to contact me.
Moka

Postby Mike » April 16th, 2010, 4:06 pm

Hey guys, me again with the Voting thread for contest #21! Lately we've been getting a lot of the same artists submitting weekly, and as awesome as that is, we're always on the lookout for great new artists! So if you draw anything at all this week, head over to the forums and submit it in the weekly contest after this voting period closes. Hope to see you all there!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Mike » May 3rd, 2010, 6:28 pm

Voting for Contest #22 is up and running =) As always your votes and opinions are greatly appreciated =D I hope to see you all in the voting thread!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art