[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2014, 7:45 pm

I watched Derek as he swam away, thinking how close he was to kissing me. "Goodbye, Derek, my love....' I whispered as I turned and swam toward town.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 15th, 2014, 7:50 pm

I swam up to Morgan, who had her arms crossed and a scowl on her face until I was just a few feet away from her. "Are you jealous?" I asked her.

"What? No! Why would I be jealous? It's not like you're marrying her," she answered. "Come on."

"Morgan, wait!" I said, not following her as she began swimming away. "Is this all your fault?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"How that girl, Melody, remembers me, but I don't remember her. Is that your fault?" I asked her.

"No. I didn't have anything to do with that," she said. "Come on. Your mom told me to get you right away." She grabbed my hand and led me down to the reception room.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 16th, 2014, 2:36 pm

When I got to town, I swam to a jewelry booth, looking at the beautiful trinkets. That's when I saw a necklace that had a assortment of pearls, the largest one a purplish color. The lady who ran the booth said, "Hello there, deary! That trinket right there has a legend: When two people who are in love with each other touch this necklace, they will be together forever!" I looked at her and smiled, saying, "That's very nice." Then I touched it, feeling it's smoothness. 'Derek....' I thought as I looked at the necklace, not realizing that someone was watching me.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 16th, 2014, 5:55 pm

I swam down into the reception room, where my mom was waiting. "Oh, there you are!" she said. "I have a few things to show you. Come with me." I obediently followed her into the adjacent room. She grabbed the things and then held them up for me to see what they were: suit jackets. "Which one?" she asked. There was a black one, a dark blue one, and a white one. I grabbed them, trying to figure out which one to wear.

"This one," I finalky said, grabbing the blue one and putting it on to make sure it fit.

"You look handsome," Morgan said from behind me. I turned to face her, surprised and yet not surprised that she followed me. "It makes me even more excited about our wedding." My stomach turned at the mention of it. What was with that? I had never felt like that earlier. Then I realized it might be because of Melody. I shook my head slightly, erasing the thought. "Are you okay, Derek?" she asked.

"Yeah. Just fine," I answered. She swam up to me, smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Good. I was just making sure, since you were sick not too long ago," she said, and kissed me. But this kiss didn't feel real. I didn't get that wanting feeling that I got with Melody even without kissing her. What was going on? I couldn't figure it out at all, and I had a feeling I never would.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 2:16 pm

I said goodbye to the booth lady, then I swam around town for a little while, when I heard this beautiful music playing. I followed the sound until I came up to a group of kids playing some instruments. I smiled and swam over to them, saying, "Hi there! That is really beautiful, can I join you?" One of the kids, a girl who looked about my age, with blond hair and green eyes, smiled at me and said, "Sure, do you play?" I nodded and said, "My name's Melody." Everyone said their hellos and then I sat down with them and started to play the tune I always sang. After a little while, the others played along with me.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 2:29 pm

I continued to help prepare for the wedding. Then, something caught my attention. I could hear that familiar tune that Melody had been humming, but this time a group was playing it on some instruments. It sounded beautiful.

"Maybe we should make that our song," Morgan suggested. "You seem to like it a lot." I didn't say anything, but I was opposed to that idea, probably because, in my mind, it was Melody's song, and that was all it would ever be.

(Sorry. A bit short. I can't think of what else to put. :P By the way, OUAT? ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 2:36 pm

(Yeah, I'll reply to OUAT soon :P)

I continued playing for a little bit, then we all stopped. The leader of the group said, "Wow! That was amazing, Melody! My name's Kristin, and I am proud to have you as a part of the band." The others nodded, and I smiled at Kristin, and said, "Thank you so much, but there is something you need to know about me....." Kristin looked at me, making some motions that told me to go on, then I said, "Well, my mother is Ariel, youngest daughter of King Triton, my grandfather, and I'm not exactly all mermaid, or all human either."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 2:40 pm

(Okay. :D)

As the music stopped, I frowned slightly, but quickly put the smile back on my face, as if this planning was making me happy, when really, it was just tiresome. It was a good thing that you only got married once. Unless you have complications with your love, and then marry someone else, and all of that. I couldn't help but wonder if that would happen between me and Morgan. Would our marriage end in a divorce? Or would we have that "happy ending" from the storybooks?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Kristin looked at me, then said, "You're King Triton's granddaughter?" I nodded, then said, "Yes, I am, but that doesn't mean you have to go and treat me like a princess. Even though I am one, I just want to have a normal life, with friends who understand and everything else." Kristin smiled at me, then she hugged me and said, "I understand, Melody. I get that you want to have normal life, but sometimes, life can be a pain in the dorsal fin." I laughed at that, then said, "Yeah, it can be. You want to keep playing?" They all said yes and then they started playing, and I added my voice to the music, singing the song.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 3:08 pm

I heard the.music start up again, and my heart soared at the sound. I shook my head in vain. There was no way I would think about music without thinking about Melody now. Was that how it was before, when I first met the mermaid-human? Why had I forgotten about her in the first place? Did something happen between us to the point that we hated each other and I wanted to forget about it? That could be, but I doubted it. I busied myself with the preparations, not wanting to think about it anymore, but I knew that wouldn't last long.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)