[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 8:22 pm

The man nodded. That was the first time that he did anything. "Nice place you have here," he said suddenly. His wife was surprised to hear him, but she just smiled. But Rapunzel noticed something strange in that smile. Like it was fake. But she didn't say anything. There was just something in that woman that reminded her of Mother Gothel, and she didn't want to remember her.

Adilenne gave Kattina a sad smile, and kissed her cheek. She truly loved her sister, and was sad that she might not have shown it the right way. She was glad to share this moment with her. "I'm not annoying you, are I?" she asked in the end.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 8:27 pm

"Thank you," Helga said. "We've made some changes to it over the years, but for the most part, it's just as it was when it was built. Many visitors comment on how relaxing it is in here. We hope you find it that way, too, during your stay."

"Not really," Kattina said. "Not currently. But the only time I really am annoyed with you sometimes is how you don't appreciate your powers as much as I would. But I totally understand why you're scared about them right now."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Adilenne understood why her sister feels that way, but she really hated her hair. "You know, it's not easy having such a hard burden on you. And people know about my powers, or could find out. You know how our mother lived with such powers. Luckily dad found her, or she'd still be locked up there." Just a thought of that scared her.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 8:42 pm

"I know," Kattina said. "If it wasn't for Papa, that old lady might even still be alive, and Mama would still believe everything she said." The thought of that sickened her, and also made her angry. How cold someone use someone else like that? It was just wrong. "I guess you could blame Papa for making it seem like a lot of fun, having such long hair." She ran her hand through Adilenne's blonde hair, smiling at the memories of all of her father's stories.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 8:48 pm

Adilenne couldn't help but smile. The presence of her older sister kind of comforted her, and it was a pleasure to have a normal talk with her, instead of arguing. "Do you think Mom and Dad are mad at me for skipping to my room like that? I just couldn't stand it."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 8:52 pm

"I don't know," Kattina admitted. "I'm sure they're not right now, since they're occupied with the visiting couple right now, but they might talk to you afterwards. It's hard to tell."

"Here you are," Helga said, opening the door to the guest bedroom, which was almost as big as any of the other rooms in the castle. Almost. "Make yourself at home. Dinner should be ready in about fifteen minutes."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 9:02 pm

"I guess we must join the dinner. Ah, those stupid rules that allow guests to dine with us. What do they even want!?" She looked at her sister hoping that she'll tell her that they can skip it this time. Kattina had more rights than her, being a crown princess, after all.

"Thank you, noble Queen," said the woman, and looked at herself in the room's mirror.

"Feel free to enjoy this place as much as you can," added Eliezer, and left the room.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 9:17 pm

"I don't know," Kattina said. "I hope nothing bad. But we better be going. I wish I could say that you can skip it, but unfortunately I would get an hour's worth of rebuke from our parents and grandparents if they found out I'm the one who told you to skip it." She stood up and brushed her dress out, making sure there weren't any wrinkles.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 10:26 pm

Adilenne nodded. She knew that her sister was right. Plus, she was rather hungry, but she was always anxious when they aren't eating alone. That means she has to pretend to be a normal princess and eat nicely, which she hated.

She stood up too and took her sister's hand.

"Let's go," she said with a sigh.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 10:30 pm

Kattina squeezed her sister's hand as comfort before walking out of the room. She hoped with all her heart the visitors wouldn't do anything to her sister. She didn't need that in her life.

When Kattina walked into the dining hall, she noticed that her parents and grandparents were already there, while the guests were not. Maybe we can ask why they're here before they join us, she thought, sitting down in the seat she was supposed to.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)