[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie ) — My Lion King Forum

New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie )

Re: New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie )

Postby Latari » January 11th, 2011, 1:21 am

"Its okay you will one day, I wish I could see my parents." Then he got up and looked deep into the sky, "Everything happens for a reason you just got to know what to do after it happens." Then he began to pace around then thinking really hard. "So whatcha wanna do?", he said grinning at her with his usual big toothy smile. Then he stretched lletting his rippling muscles loosen up a bit, then turned back to Natalie.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 11th, 2011, 9:26 pm

ah i dont know its dark now and clear skys. she looked at the stars. i know follow me! she ran to the clear fields. Latari c'mon!
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Latari » January 15th, 2011, 1:19 am

"Huh! okay then." Latari races after Natalie. Then looks around "wow, where are we. I've never seen this place before. And never would thinking of coming over this way but it looks incredible." Latari looks around all over and at night his amber eyes glowing with contempt over the new area.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 15th, 2011, 1:26 am

This is a place where i was stargazing whit my dad. She lied on the grass and the fierflys danced. Here when i felt alone i used to come here and see the stars. natalie explained to latari. my dad says that the great lions and lionesses look down on us. and maybe tonight youll find you parents up there. she nuzzled latari.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Latari » January 15th, 2011, 1:32 am

"Yeah, maybe." Then he nuzzled her back. "And maybe you'll see your sister as well Natalie." Then he gazed at the sky searchiong looking, longing for his parents. Then his hatred for shaninia gew stronger. "I wish they were er so bad just to meet them onece," he whispered into her ear then nuzzled her again.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 15th, 2011, 1:40 am

Yea. she nuzzled back. the fierflys tickled natalie and latari. hehe stop it guys. natalie laughted. then the stars sparkled and natalie saw her sister kirana. latari look. she pointed at two lions who wore exactly like latari. are they your parents? she asked.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby FlipMode » March 20th, 2011, 11:38 am

Archiving at request, if you need it revived for whatever just let a member of staff know :=)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)