[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Zombie rp ((Improved)) — My Lion King Forum

Zombie rp ((Improved))

Zombie rp ((Improved))

Postby Nukascar1 » October 29th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Hey its halloween am board your board lets zombie rp yay hopefully this can go on lounger then halloween anyway

Plot in 2012 a strand of H5N1 became more ontant infecting more and more people this strand of the viruis had one far more dangerous traint. Whenever someone got infected they would crave for flesh and be reduced to only the most basic moter movements this rp follows the story of a group of survivors

characters:

Name: Ryan

personilty : Determined and stroung willed and a born survivor

apperance:wears black and red fingerless gloved with a cannibel corpse t shirt combat jeans and a wolf banddana

starts off with: Combat knife slipkno zippo and Plastic glue
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: Zombie rp ((Improved))

Postby IwasScar » December 13th, 2010, 10:53 pm

This is awesome. Is this the primary thread for this game, or is this just the planning area? If this didn't take off, I am so disappointed. I love zombie stuff, and a zombie RPG would be awesome. I like your character as well. The Cannibal Corpse t-shirt is a nice touch.

"A fallen log? Like a candy machine for Timon and pumbaa!"
IwasScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Teeth Bared

Nickname(s): Scar
Pride Points: 0

Return to Role Play (OT)