[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Fox RP: xLilacVixenx and VM — My Lion King Forum

Fox RP: xLilacVixenx and VM

Fox RP: xLilacVixenx and VM

Postby VitanisMate » February 7th, 2011, 7:09 am

This RP will take place during a time of a great fox hunt where the fox protagonist is facing a few challenges from a hunter and hunting dog determined to kill him. Along the way he meets a potential friend with a female fox.

Reynard: VM

Jeff: VM

Collar: Lilac

Sora: Lilac

Reynard cringed as the hunting season was about to begin. it was a time of new dangers and a time to avoid the dangers of humans and their pets, who were most deadly. He made sure that no one was following him and soon laid down by a pool of water, making sure every part of him was intact. He felt great about himself and knew he was the most handsome fox around these parts. Soon he looked around and noticed that everything was very quiet for some reason. he huffed at that thought and paid no attention to it. Suddenly he heard something and hid in the bushes. He then noticed it was a hunter, though the fox noted, was not a good one, and he figured he could easily outsmart this most dimwitted hunter. He stayed still and kept quiet while the imbecile made a bunch of racket going through the forest. He looked back towards the pool still admiring himself. Any female fox that came across him would be a lucky one. He kept looking back at the hunter and then he realized the fool probably has never hunted before. Oh well that means the forest will be safer for him today.

The hunter hopped with glee. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy Collar we got those foxes now! I think we'll make short work of their red hides." He jumped with joy not realizing that his loud noise had already scared away the animals in this part of the forest. "Come on boy we got a big day ahead of us! It will be a day where I can finally hang a fox trophy on on my fireplace oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." He continued rambling on. While rambling his rifle accidently fired off. He immediately corrected himself. "Uh whoops Collar I didn't mean to do that. I made a mistake. Oh well we'll still find foxes here." The fox laughed. He was more then an imbecile. He was an absolute nitwit. He would be more than easy to outmanuever. The fox then started to go off to another section of the forest. It was here that the fox just laid back and relaxed confident that hunter would never catch him. How very wrong he was...
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 9th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Fox RP: xxLilacVixenxx and VM

Postby xLilacVixenx » February 8th, 2011, 6:45 am

Collar sniffed the air thoughtfully as his dimwitted owner rambled through the woods breaking down tree branches and long blades of grass that abstructed his view. Slow down, you senseless being, he thought to himself as his - indeed - senseless master continued to tromp wildly through the brush. You'll never catch him efficiently if you keep stomping around. The hunter let out a wild "whoop" and managed to miss the faithful dog by but a few inches with his rifle. The startled dog let out a yelp as he leapt into the air in panic. After a few moments of attempting to compose himself, Collar continued to search for the fox.

Without regard to his master, Collar padded his way through the underbrush, nose twitching crazily as he attempted to pick the scent of his "prey". A faint odor of fox drifted to his keen smeller and Collar let out a triumphant bark as he now began running through the expanse of land. He glimpsed a bright, orange tail protruding from some undergrowth. With a slight snicker, the dog carefully stepped around twigs and leaves, as they might warn the fox of danger. As Collar neared, he barked with wild ferocity and leaped at the fox's tail, managing to grab the furry body part firmly within his clamped jaws. Although the hairy tail tickled the dog's throat, he managed to keep a firm grip on it. "Got you now, haven't I?" he growled with a slight pang of scorn and delight to the small animal he had obviously caught.
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Re: Fox RP: xLilacVixenx and VM

Postby VitanisMate » February 8th, 2011, 6:59 am

The fox was complacent until suddenly a dog caught him. "Why hello there. Uh I am sure I can't talk you out of killing me can I?" He gulped and tried to give out a sob story to make the dog's feelings hurt. "Oh my if I don't come home tonight my little foxes and my mate will starve! Can't you see! I am their last hope to find food! Don't you have little ones that you care about and would do anything for?!" Once he noticed that wasn't working he reached up and bit the dog on the nose. "Take that sucker!" He gulped though knowing that small feeling of greatness now lead to a great feeling of dread.

The human came by. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy Collar. We finally got one!" He pointed the rifle at the fox and he waited for the end, however the human not knowing really how to shoot a rifle held it too softly in his hand. When he fired it instead went and hit the dog's tail. The fox then immediately got up and stuck his tongue out at the dog. "I think you need a better master sucker!" He ran away. The hunter looked at his dog. "Oh I'm sorry Collar. I meant for my shot to hit the fox. Please forgive me. I need you for this hunt so we can get that fox." He then reverted back to his goofy form. "He won't get that far away from us, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." The fox kept running until he felt like he was safe. He again laid down, exhausted from that little run. Man did he tire out that easily? He needs some more exercise.
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 16th, 2011, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xLilacVixenx » February 8th, 2011, 7:17 am

Collar raised his furry eyebrows as the fox poured out a flood of lies. With scorn dripping from his voice, he muffled from beneath the hairy tail a small "Typical." When the fox nipped his nose, Collar almost yelped in pain, but restrained for fear of losing his precious catch. Instead, he bit harder on the fox's limp tail. "Try that again and I swear you'll scream," the angered dog growled menacingly from beneath the fox's fur. He was not surprised that his loud companion trampled through the bushes. His master pointed the rifle at the fox's tail. At the head, not the tail, you nitwit, the dog thought furiously as his master tried and failed at injuring the fox. The fox was obviously very smug at his "grand escape" and openly mocked Collar as the enraged dog growled from deep within his throat which had reminents of hair stuck to the sides (Very ticklish if you have not had it happen to you.)

The hound barely waited for his owner's apologies before he raced off in mad pursuit of his foe. This time he ran with rage and revenge clearly stricken across his stern face, thus giving him bounds of new-found energy. Nose stuck to the ground, he furiously sniffed his way in a wild frenzy as he picked up the fresh odor of a nearby fox. A bark emitted from the Collar's throat as he bounded past ferns, trees, lush undergrowth, and leaves that endlessly continued to pile around the ground. When the scent of fox became stronger, the wild hound let out a bark of delight as he lept into the air, landing firmly on a fox. But this one seemed different... female? With disgust written across his face, Collar grimly gazed at the female fox he had captured. The female fox didn't move at all and looked somewhat calm as the dog's claws dug into her soft, furry stomach, adding more anger to her captor. Collar barked madly, trying to get his master's attention at his new prey.
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » February 8th, 2011, 7:30 am

The fox heard something near him. He sneaked to the scene and saw a female fox under the dog's paws, correction, that same dog's paws. He let out a wolf whistle. 'I bet if I help that gorgeous creature she'll love me for it.' The hunter saw the female fox and ruffled Collar's hair on his head. "Good job boy. You found another fox." He aimed the weapon at the female fox. Suddenly the male fox whistled to the dog, "Hey butt sniffer! Why are you going after her when you know it is me you want!" He didn't wait for the dog's reply. "Pretty pathetic you running all around this forest for a measly fox such as myself." The hunter noticed the male fox again and again ruffled Collar's head. "Good job boy there is another fox here to catch." He again aimed at the male fox and missed again and again.

Eventually he ran out of bullets. The fox looked at the dog. "Uh have you ever told your master what a lousy hunter he is?" He then shook his head and said, "So butt sniffer why are you still on top of her! You know you want me!" The human kept fiddling around for more bullets. "Go on boy get him!" The fox immediately turned away and ran towards the trees, hoping that dog wasn't very fast. He admitted that he was scared and didn't wait twice about not looking back. He hoped that the dog wouldn't catch him. He immediately went under a log trying to gain cover from the predator. He then noticed a skunk. He held his nose and said, "I might need you to help me with the predator outside. You see there is this annoying dog." The skunk just nodded and lifted up his tail and that would surely chase away any predators from the area. The fox went out of the log and started back towards the female fox he saw before. 'She is a very interesting creature. I must find her again.'
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 16th, 2011, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby xLilacVixenx » February 9th, 2011, 7:57 am

The pleased dog grinned at his dim-witted master as he rubbed his head in praise. Collar didn't remain in bliss from the soft petting for too long and set his gaze back to the female fox he had captured. "You'll make a fine meal, sweetie," he crooned as his owner began filling his rifle with fresh bullets. When his master was just about to shoot the fox, a shrill whistle emitted from behind Collar, and he turned his head backwards to see the suspect. His face reddened as anger drew forth at the fox's unpolite taunts. He had returned! The dog almost put his face into his paw in hopelessnes as his master tried and failed miserably at killing the fox... again. Why do I even bother? he thought.

Again, Collar's face reddened by the fox's endless puns and mockery. All he said about his master were true, and it only increased his anger. When the fox ran away in hopes of leading the dog away, Collar mearly sneered and called back at him, "Why should I try and catch you when I already caught a fine specimen? Sure you're on my nerves, but save the energy, eh?" He turned his attention back to the female fox who wasn't... there? Whilst Collar was occupied by the fox's antics, the female fox wriggled her way from beneath the dog's loosened grasp and nimbly skipped away. Collar growled in his throat as he dug his claws into the ground. "Why was I so stupid?" he muttered to himself. A faint whiff of an ungodly smell drifted toward the keen dog's nose and he cringed back in horror at the pugent smell of skunk.

[ Oc : My name has only two x's: xLilacVixenx. But you can just put LV or Vixey for the title. ^^ ]
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby VitanisMate » February 9th, 2011, 2:06 pm

The fox soon returned but noticed that the female fox was not there while the hunter and the dog were. He immediately got out of there. He was disappointed not to see the female fox, he had to say the truth there. He had never seen a female before and was frustrated that she had to leave just like that. He dropped it out of his mind. 'You'd think she would at least have the decency to thank me for saving her life!' Again he tried to drop it out of his mind. Once he found a safe part he tried to remain alert just in case the dog saw him. 'And I thought you two were the nitwits. I am the nitwit for underestimating you two!' Again his mind drifted back to that fox. He had never seen someone so beautiful.

The hunter saw the fox run away; correction both of them. He was not going to blame himself so he blamed it on the only other one near him: the dog. He looked at the dog with displeasure. "You dumb hound. You let them both get away! You are useless!" However he soon softened and went back to his goofy self. "Ah I can't stay mad with ya. Perhaps you can catch those foxes again boy? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." He started to look around the scene and said to the dog, "Don't let another fox out of your grip okay. Next time you catch them I'll let you kill them yourself so just in case I miss, which is extremely unlikely I might add, they won't get away!" Once he made that clear he said to the dog, "I hope you want meat tonight Collar!" Suddenly he smelled that stench and he said, "Let's go to a different part shall we?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Return to Role Play (OT)