[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay! — My Lion King Forum

War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Postby Daenerys » March 11th, 2011, 1:57 am

http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=387528#p387528 for signing up.

Amani- CheetahStar546
Kara- Arani
Kayan- TheWhistlerfly
Kamala- Kittyfan85
Amani's father- open

Amani's father comes in the Roleplay later, he's open at the moment. First come first served.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Postby Daenerys » March 11th, 2011, 4:14 am

OCC: Arani goes next after this.

Amani was pacing the floor waiting for that little "brat" Kara to get here to watch her cubs. "Oh my gosh, Kara. I'm late for something going on! How long does it take you to move? We're Cheetahs not Snails!" Amani said. Then Kara ran to where Amani was waiting. "Geez Kara! Why are you so late? I told you to watch them! I've gotta go, I'll be home by tomorrow afternoon. Bye!" Amani ran off before Kara had time to explain.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » March 12th, 2011, 3:22 am

(Well here it goes. Tell me if I mess something up :innocent: . Idk who goes next btw.)

"Well gee, see ya." Kara muttered as she headed for Amani's small cubs. They were fooling around in the grass, totally oblivious to her presence. "Alright, who wants to burn some energy?" She said as lightly. The cubs jumped and turned quickly. They put on a smile the moment they saw her.

"Me!" She shouted in unison, laughing and running for taller grass. Kara followed, easily able to keep up at a walk.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » March 12th, 2011, 3:36 am

Amani had took off in a dead run towards Pride Rock, her "late for something going on" was a meeting with Simba. She was running towards Pride Rock as fast as she could. She skidded to a stop when she came to Zazu. "Where were you? Simba was waiting for you!" "I'm sorry, Sir" Amani said. "My friend was late to watch my cubs. I'm sorry" Zazu gave me a look. "Okay, but this is the last time" Zazu said.
OCC: Arani goes after this, then meets Kayan. Then TW goes as Kayan.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Arani » March 12th, 2011, 3:44 am

(Alright.)
Kara smiled and chuckled as the cubs bounced around her legs, happily playing a game of tag. She couldn't help but wonder what Amani was up to, since she had never told Kara why she was leaving, only that she could not be late and that it was very important. A rustle from behind her brought her from her thoughts, making her turn to look for any danger. Nearby, another Cheetah was walking by. By instinct, she ran for the cubs.

"Kids, Hide behind this tree right now." They looked at her with confused faces, but did what they were told. Kara sat down in front of the tree, watching the new arrival, who had now spotted her, like a hawk in case he should suddenly decide to approach.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » March 12th, 2011, 3:48 am

OCC: TheWhistlerfly goes as Kayan now. He's not online at the moment
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 12th, 2011, 5:18 pm

Kayan was walking on his own, just like he had been in the past couple of weeks. He had always been kind of a loner, but he didn't have a problem with that since he was already used to it. He was walking about a few meters away from the location of Kara and Amani's cubs, but he only noticed them when the female cheetah told the cubs to hide behind a tree. When he looked in her direction he saw the female sitting in front of a tree. Immediately he was enchanted by her beauty. He might have lived on his own for his entire life, but he didn't need any social experience in order to realise that she was the most beautiful being he had ever seen.

After about a second of being literally stunned, Kayan decided to take his chances and say hello. If she turned out to be nice and everything... who knew? Maybe this was the oppertunity for him to finally quit living on his own? Hesitating, the male took a deep breath before slowly approaching Kara. He never got to socialize with another cheetah before, so he really had no idea of how he should strike up a conversation with her. "Uh, hello there..." he said with a friendly smile once he was close enough for her to hear him without him talking too loudly.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Daenerys » March 12th, 2011, 7:10 pm

OCC: I'll go as Kara while we're waiting for Arani to come back online.

Kara was shocked at this sudden approach. "Uh, hi? Why did you come here?" Kara was was backing away with her tail between her legs. Although this cheetah was rather handsome, she still took Amani's advice "Not to trust a cheetahs from the Rocklands" she knew for sure that this cheetah was from the Rocklands. Kara was from The Plains, a special area of Africa. Rockland cheetahs were considered dangerous. "What are you doing here!?" Kara yelled.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 12th, 2011, 7:29 pm

OOC: Role Plays don't go that way... Unless Arani agrees for you to fill in for him / her untill he / she gets back.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Daenerys » March 12th, 2011, 7:32 pm

OCC: ok.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)