[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby KingKovu44 » March 20th, 2011, 4:08 am

Title: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest

Story: This tale was somewhat inspired by TLK and centers around Tai Shan, a young tiger cub living in a lush bamboo forest in China (it's not set at any particular time and has no humans). The forest is under the rule of King Li Bing, a wise panda who is now very old and knows that he could die at any moment. Having no heir, he has selected Tai Shan. Also featuring in this story is Xiu Fen, a sweet-natured female tiger cub who is Tai Shan's friend and future love interest, Tai Shan's parents, the fierce and brave Cheng-Ti and his mate, the lovely, kind-hearted and fierce Mei-Lin, Xiu Fen's parents, the witty and charming Wei Wen and his mate, the sweet and shy Huan Ning. Also featured is Ming-Jin, Li Bing's neurotic Red panda majordomo. They all have a happy existence in the forest until, one day, Tai Shan and Xiu Fen, against their parents' rules, enter the Forbidden Mountains, the territory of the wicked and cruel Snow leopard Jun Kun, who was once a possible candidate for the kingship but exiled there when he was caught killing for pleasure. The cubs barely escape the wrath of Jun Kun's mate, an equally cruel, Zira-like Snow leopardess named Bai Jiang and her two sisters, Ya-Yen and Fen Lan. Soon, Jun Kun, Bai Jiang, Ya-Yen and Fen Lan murder Li Bing and take over the forest. Tai Shan and his family and friends take off to a far-off portion of the forest, awaiting the day that Tai Shan will grow into an adult and reclaim his kingdom.

Cast:

Tai Shan- KingKovu44

Xiu Fen- Songo

Cheng-Ti- KingKovu44

Mei-Lin-KingKovu44

Wei Wen-KingKovu44

Huan Ning-KingKovu44

Li Bing- VitanisMate

Ming-Jin- Nitro

Jun Kun- KingKovu44

Bai Jiang- NatalieTheLionQueen

Ya-Yen and Fen-Lan-Nitro

Rules:

There aren't really any rules other than post frequently, obey all board rules and have fun.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby KingKovu44 » March 20th, 2011, 5:01 am

OOC: The story has begun. Welcome to the RP.

Tai Shan roamed around his family's den. Finally, the little tiger cub stopped on a ledge and looked out over the lush Chinese bamboo forest that he called home. He was proud of the fact that not only did he live there, but that he would one day be king over it. The forest was currently under the leadership of Li Bing, a wise, elderly panda. The king was very old now and had little time left. Because he had no heir, Li Bing had chosen Tai, who was the son of two of his quartet of tiger bodyguards, Cheng-Ti and Mei-Lin. As Tai looked around, he smiled. "One day, I'll be the greatest king ever," the cub said to himself.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 3:59 pm

"What was that?" Ming-Jin asked the little cub as he peered into the den from the entrance, his tiny little ears perked for any sound the young prince was making. "Are you talking to yourself again, Tai Shan?" He stared disapprovingly.

(OOC: Sorry, would make it longer but I didn't knw what else to put.)
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby VitanisMate » March 20th, 2011, 4:38 pm

OOC: Yeah if I am not doing the character right just tell me KK44

BIC: Suddenly from the other side of the forest came a loud noise. "Ming-Jin?! I require your assistance!" There the old panda Li Bing waited, prepared to do something important today and he required the assistance of his majordomo Ming-Jin to do it. As he waited he chewed on some bamboo and looked around his kingdom, "My how I'll miss this place." It had been his home for many years and he knew Tai Shan would enjoy it as much as he had, if not more, since he was younger. He continued waiting.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Songo » March 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Xiu Fen's ears twitched as she snuggled into her mother's side for a bit longer. She heard the soft whisper of voices outside the den and her eyes opened curiously. She let out a small yawn and slowly moved away from her mother and father trying not to wake them. As she softly padded her way towards the entrance the voices got louder,Xiu Fen poked her head out. "Oh Tai Shan its only you." she said smiling as she stepped from the den. She then noticed King Li bing and Ming-Jin, "Good morning Li bing and Ming- Jin" Xiu Fen said politely smiling and she dipped her head to Li bing.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 6:00 pm

"Good morning, Xiu Fen," Ming-Jin said and smiled warmly at the little lioness. "Coming, sire!" He scurried off towards Li Bing, his stubby legs leaving not footprints but drag marks in the soft dirt. The cool forest breeze ruffled his red and white fur as he bowed deeply to his king.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby VitanisMate » March 20th, 2011, 6:08 pm

When Ming-Jin arived Li Bing sighed, "Ming-Jin I called for you 10 minutes ago..." He then shook his head. "I have called you for an important assignment. You see..." He nodded towards Xiu Fen, "I uh..." He then said, "Let us go somewhere to talk privately Ming-Jen..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 6:20 pm

"Sorry, sire, I won't make that mistake again." He glanced over at Xiu-Fen. "Where shall we go? And what cannot be said in front of others?"
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby VitanisMate » March 20th, 2011, 6:22 pm

King Li Bing sighed and said, "You shall see Ming-Jin." He started to head off and continued walking for a few minutes. He eventually stopped and said to Ming-Jin, "As you know Tai Shan has been picked by me to be the next king..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 6:32 pm

"Yes, what of it?" Ming-Jin asked, curiosity etched onto his squinty features.
Nitro
Green Rider

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)