[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Re: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby KingKovu44 » April 6th, 2011, 10:50 pm

"I must care for my son. He is our future hope. Xiu Fen is as well. We must take them away to protect them," Cheng-Ti stated. The tiger was in no mood for argument. His only concern was his son and future daughter-in-law.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Nitro » April 6th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Ming Jin growled but relented. "As Tai Shan's father, I'm afriad the throne defaults to you now since the Prince is too young to be crowned. However, the second he reaches maturity he will be the king."
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby KingKovu44 » April 6th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Cheng-Ti looked at Jun Kun. "You may have gotten what you wanted now, but I assure you, we will return one day," he stated. He then looked at the others. "As the current leader, I order you to follow me. I know of a safe place to raise Tai Shan and Xiu Fen," he said before turning to leave.

Jun Kun's eyes narrowed. "You'll probably all die before the cub is grown," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)