[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Re: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby VitanisMate » March 31st, 2011, 5:29 pm

Li Bing lay dying and only uttered his final words, "You have come to kill me?! I have nothing left to live for! Mark my words Jun Kun for this act of evil I will make sure you will never stay as king! Tai Shan will rule not you!" The king then breathed his last and passed away.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2011, 5:31 pm

Jun Kun was proud of the murder he had just committed. He then turned to Bai Jiang. "My love, we have done it. The forest is ours now," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 2nd, 2011, 3:29 pm

Bai Jiang smiled at Jun Kun and nuzzled him "Yes, now we will rule it together... forever." Bai Jiang said whit a happy smile.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKovu44 » April 2nd, 2011, 7:11 pm

Just as Jun Kun was about to reply, he heard someone approaching. It was the tiger families and Ming-Jin. Cheng-Ti arrived first and saw what had happened. "You! You have killed the king!" he roared at Jun Kun and his mate.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nitro » April 3rd, 2011, 8:14 pm

"What?" Ming Jin gasped, horrified at the bloody mess that lay inside. "Li Bing!" he cried. "NO!"
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2011, 8:41 pm

Jun Kun was amused by Ming-Jin's reaction. "That's right, fuzzball. I am king now," the Snow leopard declared.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Songo » April 3rd, 2011, 9:46 pm

Xiu Fen followed closely behind her mother and father and tears filled up in her eyes, "But...he cant be gone. Papa?" she asked looking up at Wei Wen. She put her face into his fur and cried softly, she sniffeled before looking at the snow lepoards. "What about our home, he cant be king. Where are we gona go..." she asked softly looking to the others.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby Nitro » April 3rd, 2011, 9:47 pm

"He will never be king," Ming Jin growled. "Not while I am still standing! Tai Shan is king now!"
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2011, 9:52 pm

Jun Kun gave a hideous laugh. "He is just a cub, and one marked for death at that," the leopard said. He then moved forward to attack, but was swatted hard in the face by Mei-Lin's paw. "LEAVE MY SON ALONE!" she roared. Cheng-Ti then stepped forward. "Come on, everyone. We are leaving for another section of the forest," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nitro » April 6th, 2011, 10:48 pm

"But- but," Ming Jin sputtered. "He has murdered the king and you have nothing to say but tell us to retreat?!"
Nitro
Green Rider

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)