[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon RolePlay! — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon RolePlay!

Re: Pokemon RolePlay!

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 1st, 2011, 8:13 pm

Meoowww!

Persique come before Ash for the protecting,
I must save the honour of the Persique and it is not a vulgar electrical mouse that will rob me my pride!,he said
He was preparing to pounce, when he noticed that the shadow was in fact a Rapidash
Stupid horse with burn face....
He then returned to wash fur thinking about a disaster
Which one? He did not know
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Nitro » April 2nd, 2011, 11:54 pm

Zebstrika's pokeball burst open as he materialized in front of the startled Rapidash, intending to help Ash capture it. Without any command, he used a powerful Thunderbolt against the fire horse pokemon, which missed and scared it even more. In an act of desperation, Rapidash used Overheat on Zebstrika, which was a direct hit and knocked him off his feet long enough for the wild pokemon to get away, and Zebstrika to lose the remaining confidence he had left. Without a word, the electric zebra returned to his pokeball with his head bowed low.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Daenerys » April 3rd, 2011, 12:01 am

Pikachu jumped off Ash's back. "Pichu?!" he yelled, looking angry at his friends. "What was that about?" Pikachu gave them his, supposedly cute, angry look. The Rapidash had run off by the time Zebstrika had gone back into his Pokeball. "Why didn't you do anything Persian? You made Zebstrika feel bad." Persian looked at the cute, angry little Pokemon.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 3rd, 2011, 12:12 am

I help anyone except my skin and my master!
And then, the Zebra is "better", why did he prove his force to a stupid Rapidash?
Oh and then zut!

He began to run behind the Rapidash, and he threw the bite attack
The flamboyant horse began to kick the cat but Persian rose and finished it with the Psycho attack
You're happy,stupid mouse?
Chumvikingpride

Postby Daenerys » April 3rd, 2011, 12:20 am

"PIKACHU!!" Pikachu yelled. He got angry and his electricity started firing up. But Ash ran over and picked Pikachu up before he did anything. He yelled at Persian for being naughty and trying to really hurt the Rapidash. "Get in your Pokeball!" Ash yelled. He really was mad. The poor Rapidash did nothing wrong.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 3rd, 2011, 12:38 am

Persian made his eyes of kitten and Ash founded before her eyes.He had won.He approached the wounded body of Rapidash
Are you good?
...No... The cat waited that Ash and the others are gone...
You want that I help you?
How?The cat concentrated a strong energy in its Ruby
It's brilliant... said the horse
Yeah... you feel the force?
No....
Normal! PSYCHO ATTACK!

Fire horse has not had time to shout that he had just shut
Bye-bye, said the cruel cat!He ran to join the other
"I...hat...e...Rap...i...das..h!!!"
Last edited by Chumvikingpride on April 3rd, 2011, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chumvikingpride

Postby Nitro » April 3rd, 2011, 12:50 am

Zebstrika emerged from his pokeball once again, enraged at Persian's actions. With a powerful shout, thunderclouds began to form in the sky, and with his lightning rod ability, he drew the lightning to himself and unleashed the full power of the skies onto the defenseless cat he had caught by surprise. Completely exhausted after being used as a medium for Zeus, he collapsed to the ground in a faint. I knew I never should have tried such a high level move... he mumbled before losing consciousness...
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 3rd, 2011, 1:13 am

Meow...Poor crazy... Ouch
You also want the same fate as the other silly horse?
He approached and up the paw,outgoing his claws
Your end is near...Suddenly, the cat had a terrible evil of head
Aïe... who... who are you?
I am Giratina, I can communicate with your spirit
Wh...Why me?
It is to you to seek why I chose you...
Wait, come back!I want to learn more!

The cat shook his head confused what past. Woa

I use green color for the thought, I had reason?
Chumvikingpride

Postby Daenerys » April 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am

OOC: Yes you can.

Pikachu ran over to Persian who seemed hypnotized. "Persian? Are you ok?". Pikachu was glad that Zebstrika came out, but wasn't happy when he found out he had attacked Persian. "Pichu!" Pikachu called. Persian was as stiff as a manikin. "Pichu!" he called again. This time Ash came over and looked at Persian who's were wide open and mouth open.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 3rd, 2011, 1:39 am

Awwu...Persian fell, put eyes closed.
That do you here, stupid mouse...?Hiioutch..My head...
Me...ow
Ash looked the poor animal not learned what to do
Who is giratina?He's legendary?
why me.... I'm a good pokemon,... fair to me even
I need individual
Chumvikingpride

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)