[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Aladdin RP (Open and Public) — My Lion King Forum

Aladdin RP (Open and Public)

Aladdin RP (Open and Public)

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 30th, 2011, 5:28 pm

OK, this is set after Aladdin and the king of Theives

Mirage and Mozenrath join forces to destroy Aladdin. They kidnap Aladin's father, Cassim. They send Iago back to Aggrabah to deliver the message.

At the same time Jennina and Abdoul (My OC's) arrive at the palace, and a terrible evil is revealed (Read Abdoul's bio for the spoiler).

Aladdin: Kingkovu44
Abu:KingKovu44
Carpet: KingKovu44
Rajah:KingKovu44
Sultan: Open
Razoul: Open
Jasmine: Open
Sadira: Open
Wahid: Open
Edan: Me
Dhandi: Me
Gennie: Me
Mozenrath: Me
Xerxes: Me
Cassim:Open
Mirage: Open
Phasir: Open
Iago: Me
Queen Hippsodeth: Open
Scara: Open

OC's
Abdoul: Me
Jennina: Me
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Aladdin RP (Open and Public)

Postby KingKovu44 » April 30th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Nice work. It might get moved to the planning area though since that's where it belongs. This section is for when the RP is casted. I apologize if I've offended you through my explanations.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Aladdin RP (Open and Public)

Postby Alethia » September 21st, 2013, 9:24 pm

I take Jasmine.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to Role Play (OT)