[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Z-DAY! — My Lion King Forum

Z-DAY!

Z-DAY!

Postby Nukascar1 » May 10th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Plot in 2012 a strand of H5N1 became more ontant infecting more and more people this strand of the viruis had one far more dangerous traint. Whenever someone got infected they would crave for flesh and be reduced to only the most basic moter movements this rp follows the story of a group of survivors.

characters:

Name: Ryan

personilty : Determined and stroung willed and a born survivor

apperance:wears black and red fingerless gloved with a cannibel corpse t shirt combat jeans and a wolf banddana

Background: After going rabbit hunting once with his uncle he loved it. Going out atleast every weekend eventtialy for his 15th he was given his own gun cleaning kit scope binoculars and ammo. Which he agreed if he wasnt hunting would be left in a safe

inventory: BSA Comet Composite + BSA Scope 6 tins of ammo one ammo carrying bag hunters cap Combat knife slipknot zippo and Plastic glue

starts off with: Combat knife slipkno zippo and Plastic glue

Starter:

My eyes started to open slowly so slowly but from that moment on I wish I'd left them shut. Even for another secound being able to not be scared of thouse...thouse things. Everything was blurly I didnt know where I was until I relized. I was in my house I felt more releaxed but not for loung.

After a while I got up got dressed and was about to go outside my door when I heard a whine my dog had got under my feet again. The domberman got up but it didnt look releaxed whenever I tried to exit he tugged on my shirt. "Get off" I said he let go whining I went down to my kitchen and had begun to make some pancakes. I knew something was odd when my dog didnt follow me he always did. I sat down and started to eat

I was looking outside and I saw a dead body but it looked like the guy had been eaten alive. I was scared stiff when I heard I growl "Shutup Fergus"I shouted expecting it was my dog I turned around. And saw that THING stumbling towards me it tried to attack me I grabbed the kitchen knife I had been useing and stabbed it though its head it lay there.

My dog came down after that yelping after a few moments of disbelif I dragged the body out piled it on the other. I took my zippo and set them on fire going inside and watching them burn the first thing I did was lock everything and pile funture infrount of the windows. I ran upstairs getting my combat survival knife. I sat on the bed rocking back and forth my dog trying to comfit me. I didnt know what to do I..I started to hear sounds and that was the first surviver I came into contact with.

Please join by posting

Name:

personilty :

apperance:

starts off with:

and your starter post any questins please pm me.
Last edited by Nukascar1 on May 12th, 2011, 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: Z-DAY!

Postby TheGunner18 » May 10th, 2011, 11:29 pm

okay, I haven't done the starting post yet, but I just wanted to get my character down for the time being. (it's late in England) tell me if you think it's alright. :) also, where is this set?

Name: Connor Taylor

Personality: Calm and collected about almost everything. Quiet and reserved. Generally keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself. The strong-silent type. A perfectionist. Was usually the voice of reason in his group of friends. A good listener. Likes being left alone to reflect on past events.

Appearance: Dark brown, medium length hair. Turquoise Eyes. Wears a black, Metallica, 'Ride the Lightning' T-shirt along with Jeans and army boots that he was given when he joined the army cadets. 

General background: Connor was always interested in the art of war and immensely enjoyed learning about different types of weapons, vehicles and equipment used by the militaries of the world. When he was 12, Connor joined the army cadets and gained basic weapons and survival training. Everyone in the cadets were given a pen-knife specifically for survival purposes.

Airsofting was also one of his major hobbies and greatly enjoyed it, as it gave him a better insight into the general tactics of the army and it was a good way to meet up with his friends. Music is Connor's best friend.

Starts off with: Survival pen knife. Butcher's knife. (from a raided Butcher's shop) Backpack. Contents of backpack: A few litres of water. Chocolate and Sweets for energy. $250 in a wallet (money stolen from the till in the butchers) An iPod charger and a fully charged iPod with headphones.
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby skybeast » May 11th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Name:Aaron

personallity: tend's to find best yet easiest solution to a problem, tries to be calm but freak's out, tend's to keep conversation up, friendly.

appearance: long brown hair, blue eye's. wear's a purple enjoi t-shirt (with smoking cats), black jean's.

genral background: Come's from a family where the mother is a nurse and father a skilled mechanic, after spending day's with his dad at his workplace, he has learned the tool's of trade, is able to repair a generic car, also time with sea cadet's have given him some experiance with gun's, not alot, the shooting range was not very challenging.

backpack content's: weapon's looted from fishing shop, machetes, hunting shotgun, ammo, basic survival food, nothing of major importance.
skybeast

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheGunner18 » May 12th, 2011, 8:26 pm

((OOC: Okay, here we go :) ))

Connor slowly made his way through the deserted, chaotic street that, like almost everywhere else he had been, had been drastically affected by the recent zombie outbreak. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised at all if there was nowhere left in the world that had remained untouched. From where Connor was standing, the destruction was vast. It would surely take all of his willpower to make it through this. He would make sure that he survived this, no matter what.

Connor's eyes darted from side to side and he kept his butcher's knife at the ready as he continued to walk down the street. Luckily, it was morning, so he could see perfectly well, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to say the same at night. It was at night when he would need to find somewhere safe to stay. The stench of stale death hung in the air and Connor wrinkled his nose as he walked past a dead body. He didn't even know if it was a zombie or just a normal person that had been decapitated so badly that they were indistinguishable. He tore his attention away from the body and decided to make his way towards a random house. Maybe he could salvage a few vital things from it. 

Connor began jogging over to it, impatiently pushing open the gate towards the front door. He slowed down his pace to a cautious walk but and eventually reached the door. Connor slowly pushed down the handle of the door and opened the door, trying to be as quiet as possible. He couldn't be sure if there were any zombies here, so he raised the butcher's knife in defence and in anticipation of some sort of retaliation. He couldn't be sure what sort of retaliation he would meet, though, if any.
TheGunner18

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » May 12th, 2011, 8:37 pm

the hard force of a bite from a doberman slammed down on your arm it was growling hard it wanted to kill the human e barked more and more.

"WILL YOU SHUTUP FERGUS" Ryan shouted still trying to get the gun cabinet open he had looked though all of his p[arents books but still couldnt find the code. After he had had enough he came down "FERGUS I SWEAR I WILL...."he paused as he came downstairs seeing you. "Fergus down"he said as the soberman came to his side

"who are you"he said unseathing his combat knife seeing the butcher knife. Acourse he was gratefull to see someone else had survived but he knew about these scavangers and he had to survive even at someone else's expensive
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheGunner18 » May 12th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Connor gritted his teeth and screwed his eyes shut in an attempt to keep himself from shouting out in pain. He let go of his knife and it clattered the floor by his feet. He managed to open his eyes and noticed the dog that had bitten him on the arm. Blood was now seeping out of the puncture wounds and Connor got ready to try and pull the dog off of him. He was relieved to hear another human voice in the room with him. One that was distinctly not a zombie.

When the dog pulled off of his arm, Connor immediately grabbed the knife with his left hand. He knew that he couldn't use his right hand which he would normally use because of the injury the dog inflicted. If needed, though, Connor would fight for his life. "Have you seen what's happening outside? Us, the survivors...we need everything we can to survive." Connor replied, glancing down towards his wound before turning his attention back to the stranger. "We need to work together." he stated simply, trying not to pay much attention to his injured arm. "My name's Connor, by the way."
TheGunner18

Postby Nukascar1 » May 12th, 2011, 9:19 pm

He immenditly came over grabbing your arm and reaching into his pocket pulling out some sterile wipes he whipped it "yeah..I know"he said shighing. And now starting to wrap a bandage wound his wound "dont worry he's had his shots he said" finishing off the bandage by tyeing it.

"Okay there we..."then he rembered something raceing up the stairs and running to the safe entering in. 6.9.95 his birth date a ironcly happy jingle rang out from the safe Ryan opended it smiling. In it was contanied two BSA Comet Composite + BSA Scope combos, two ammo carrying bags and 10 tins of ammo also contanied a hunter's camo cap he worte it before getting the guns.

He came down the stairs "hey Conner you know how to shoot" he said throwing him one of the rifles giveing him a ammo bag with 4 tins of ammo in it. "We're gonna to have to get some more supplied these arnt gonna last forever"he said putting the bag over his shoulder and putting the strapped gun over his shoulder as well.

(acquired BSA Comet Composite + BSA Scope 6 tins of ammo one ammo carrying bag hunters cap)
Nukascar1

Postby skybeast » May 13th, 2011, 6:30 pm

they hear a clicking from behind the corner, Aaron stood there with his shotgun loaded, he was tired, from walking, running and searching, he stood shaking, quaking with fear of the infected*

his word's where stuttered "are... are you real, no-no it's just more infected... stay back!" he pointed his shotgun at them, but fainted from fear "no...."
skybeast

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » May 13th, 2011, 6:35 pm

"well that was lucky" Ryan said looking at conner "well free shotgun"he said picking it up "you want it" he said shacking his head woundering how he got in when all the windows and doors were locked. "So you wanna throw him out or"

(aquied basic hunting shotgun
Nukascar1

Postby skybeast » May 13th, 2011, 7:18 pm

*after a few hour's Aaron come's too*

"uhhg? hello? anyone? and who the hell took my shotgun!"
skybeast

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)