[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bololango: The Random Adventure (Open and Public) — My Lion King Forum

Bololango: The Random Adventure (Open and Public)

Re: Bololango: The Random Adventure (Open and Public)

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Cheng thought about it for a moment. "He never told me. Among us Kung Fu warriors, we often use the name of our species as our name," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Bololango: The Random Adventure (Open and Public)

Postby Nitro » June 20th, 2011, 8:54 pm

"But that would be like naming me 'Human' or 'Boy,'" Artie exclaimed, incredulous. These people sure were weird even when he got past the talking animal and spaceships part, which was insanity in itself. All he wanted was to get back home. Now he didn't even care if they won Nationals or not, he just wanted to be back in Brittany's arms again. Or rather, her in his lap since he couldn't comfortably hug anyone while in his wheelchair.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)