[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kung Fu Panda 3 (Still open for casting) — My Lion King Forum

Kung Fu Panda 3 (Still open for casting)

Re: Kung Fu Panda 3 (Still open for casting)

Postby KingKivuli » June 20th, 2011, 2:50 am

The figure took his hood down revealing that it was infact a black lion, well toned and very well aged My name is Kivuli, I am one of the emperors personal kung fu masters. I come here baring a warning. A new threat to China known as Jun Kun has risen. I am under orders to bring the five and the dragon warrior to Shanghai as soon as possible
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2011, 2:55 am

Po stood up upon hearing the lion's message. "Who is this Jun Kun?" he asked. He had never heard this name before, and was hoping that whoever or whatever it was, it would make things much more interesting.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby KingKivuli » June 20th, 2011, 9:49 am

I do not have all the details you seek but I can tell you this, his kung fu makes Tai Lung look like a kitten and his cunning makes the likes of Shen look like idiots. Time is short come with me now to the emperor, he will have all the answers you seek
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Shifu nodded. "He is right. My students, pack your bags. We head to Shanghai today," he said. "Yes sir!" Po shouted with extreme enthusiasm. Shifu rolled his eyes slightly. Po looked at the others. "Come on, guys! We have a mission!" he shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nitro » June 20th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Tigress bounded down the hallway and into her room. Her mission bag - a prepacked satchel containing clothes, first aid, and anything she would need - rested in its usual place in the corner of her room. She grabbed the pack, slinging it onto her back and was back out the door in seconds. "I'm ready, sir," she said quickly, anxious to get away from the Palace.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 20th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Realising that they had to leave right away, Viper hurried up and finished the rest of her food. She didn't go to her room however, since she couldn't carry any bag even if she wanted to, and she didn't need clothes either. "I'm ready, let's go."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Po packed his bag. "I'm ready as well. I wonder what this Jun Kun will be like," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 20th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Viper waited patiently for the others to finish preparing. After hearing Kivuli's description of Jun Kun she didn't want to even being to imagine what he would be like.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Shifu awaited for everyone to be ready. Once they were, he addressed them. "My students, take great care. As the messenger said., Jun Kun is dangerous," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKivuli » June 20th, 2011, 11:25 pm

My friends, if you would kindly follow me, I have a boat prepared at a nearby river With that Kivuli pulled his hood back up and began to descend from the palace into the village
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)