[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

Re: The Collapse

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Ouray through at off and she backed up into the pack a little. But they growled at her so she walked back towards her uncle, who stood tall and looked at her angerly, "I thought I told you to leave. What did you come back for the throne? I am the rightful pack Alpha." Ouray said circling Ash and then sending his son to kill her. She saw the young wolf coming at her and tackled him and pushed him aside jumping on her uncle and wrapping her teeth around his neck.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 10:29 pm

Cheng and the others decided to come in at that moment. "We are here to support Ash," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Ouray looked at the animals before Ash through him into the crowd of the pack. "Yeah they are here to help so if you don't leave I assure you this will be your last fight."
Two pack members ran up and attacked Cheng quickly. Ash ran up to her uncle and pinned him once again. "You gonna leave?" Ash said before Ouray spit in her face. "I'll take that as a no." Ash said before her and her uncle started to fight once again.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 10:38 pm

The wolves didn't get very far in their attack. Within moments, they were yelping as they tried to run.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Ash soon had her uncle yelping as she twisted her paw painfully. "Stop!" Her uncle cried. "Too late." Ash said breaking his ankle and leaving him lying there on the ground. "I assume that is all you're going to do. You never completed your training and never will you can't take me down." Ouray said standing up and limping towards Ash determined to kill her.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 10:52 pm

It was then that Yun-Li acted. He slithered over and wrapped himself around Ash's uncle's neck. "Be careful. Your niece took down a mad tyrant. She can do the same to you," he said, adding a menacing hiss for good measure.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Ash chuckled. And then nodded at the Yung-Li. "So Uncle Ouray are you gonna leave? You heard what the snake said."
Ouray coughed, "I'm not leaving, this land is mine!" He growled. "Ouray, poor foolish Ouray. You are such a tyrant. Just like the one my friends and I took down."
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Yun-Li squeezed tighter. He then opened his mouth showing his long fangs. "Either you leave, or I can show you the deadly venom fang technique used by my mother's family, the viper clan. After that, Ash can finish you off," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Ash looked angerly at her uncle whos face started to turn a blue color under his fur. "No." He managed to say through the snakes grip. "Fine then I guess my friend Yun-Li here will have to do that venom attack of his." Ash replied.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Yun-Li then proceeded to bite the male wolf, injecting a large dose of venom. After that, he unwrapped his coils and went to Ash's side. "My venom has the same effects as that of a cobra and a viper put together," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)