[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

Re: The Collapse

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Dusk nodded. "In these woods you might need a bit of help - Dawn and I used to live by the river. Plenty of food. Then..."
"They came, and they destroyed our thicket," Dawn spat in contempt. "They did something to the river, I think, too, because after that, the water was horrible."
"Ever since, the birds've been quieter, the rabbits stopped playing, and we're all too afraid to go to the meadows because we're terrified those Kremlings might've been there. The woods have been crawling with them, and everyone's moved deeper in." Dusk finished sorrowfully.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Cheng nodded. "Well, I'm here to help. Once the Kremling leader is defeated, the attacks should stop," he said. He then thought of the island where those evil reptiles came from. "I know a bit about the island where they come from. My mother, Mei Ling, and my father, Crane, once explored it," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 8:00 pm

Dawn immediately pirked up at the thought. She'd never been as far into the forest as she was now, and she adored the thought of exploring past the forestlands she lived. "Well let's get goin' then," she said, hopping up and trotting in little circles.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Cheng smiled. "All right, let's go. We are bound for the island of the Kremlings, Crocodile Isle. First, we'll get to a fishing village that animals like myself have built and get a boat, and then we'll get to the island," he said. He then started walking.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 8:12 pm

Dusk followed very calmly, his dark eyes feirce and determined. Dawn trotted along, occationally running forward, then dropping back, running forth and dropping back. Dusk couldn't help but roll his eyes at his sister's almost annoying enthusiasm.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Cheng continued on his way, pausing to let the two deer catch up. "So, do you two have any family?" he asked to pass the time, as the coast that led to Crocodile Isle was quite some distance away.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 8:21 pm

"I think so, yes," said Dusk, frowning. "Last time I saw my mother she was fine."
"We haven't seen 'er since those kremlings came around. She's a clever one - she's probably so deep in the deepforest that only a few deer have seen here. Dusk and I were heading there," Dawn added, tilting her head.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Cheng nodded. "Well, my family is back in my home village. I miss them all, especially my parents and my wife," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Dawn looked alittle pitying, and Dusk looked very admiring. "I'd love to settle down and have a family," he said. "But, I have to make sure Dawn stays out of trouble. And she obviously has no inclination to get a little wiser." he grumbled at her. She grinned, looking even a bit proud that she had no reason to wanna settle down.
She then looked at Cheng. "Is your home villiage very big?" she asked curiously. "The meadow used to be a bit like a villiage for us. Tons of deer would gather, we had a ton of friends. Then we all had to scatter." she looked hateful at the thought.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Cheng smiled at the thought of home. "It's a decent size, but not terribly big. I live up in the mountains surrounding the village with my family, in a building called the Jade Palace. It's where the masters of the fighting art called Kung Fu reside. I come from a mixed family. My father is a crane and my mother is a Mountain cat. They adopted me when I was a six-year old cub. My father-in-law is a panda, my mother-in-law is a tiger, my wife is a white tiger, her sister is a panda and my brother-in-law is a fox," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)