[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

The Collapse

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Here is the fursona RP. It is still open for anyone to join.

Title: The Collapse

Story: In a fantastic, peaceful land, a group of evil, anthro crocodiles called Kremlings (an import from Donkey Kong Country) is causing trouble across the many environments. It is into this situation that the handsome young Snow leopard Cheng-Ti, the son-in-law of Po and Tigress, is sent to deal with this issue. Along the way, he meets several allies. Will they succeed? Find out here!

Cast:

Cheng-Ti- KingKovu44

Natalie- NatalieTheLionQueen

Mhuni- Changa

Dawn and Dusk- Nyasi

NOTE:

Others are still welcome. Simply check the planning thread.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: The Collapse

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Cheng-Ti was quite far from the Jade Palace. Far from his parents, Crane and Mei Ling, and from his wife, Mei-Lin. However, he had to focus. The Kremlings, a race of evil reptiles, were causing trouble across the lands and it was up to him to defeat them. In his mind, he hoped he could beat them, especially their leader.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Dusk and Dawn meandered side by side, feet hitting the ground at the same time. Dawn had more of a trot to her, her wiry, thin build making her exceptionally fast. She glanced at her twin brother. With every noise, Dusk leapeed halfway out of his skin, looking over his shoulder. His muscles were strong, though, and his antlers impressive. "Why're you so scared of everything?'' grumbed Dawn, exasperated. "Those stupid crocadile things can't get you on land. We're faster than them, and no matter WHAT you think, you're an impressive buck, Dusk."
"No, Dawn, I'm really not. I'm not impressive, and I'm way slower than you. I don't think I'd be able to outrun them. You have the horse's gait, not me," sighed Dusk, shaking his head.
"But you ARE a deer, Dusk, and a deer is the most agile thing in the forest!" Dawn puffed out her chest in pride of being so.
"Yah," Dusk pirked a bit. "I guess you're right. As a whole, deer are more agile then them."
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Cheng continued on his journey, paying little heed to the environment around him. Suddenly, he heard talking and noise. "Who's there?" he called out. He spoke loud enough that whoever was there could hear him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Dusk leaped again, ready to flea. "Depends," Challenged Dawn. "Who're you?" Dusk backed up a bit.
"We can't stand and challenge everything, Dawn," muttered Dusk. "What if this... this... whatever... wants to hurt us?"
"Then we fight-" Dawn began, but a stomp from Dusk silenced her.
"If this thing wants to fight, then Dawn, you better believe we'll run." Dusk said, a firm, almost growling note in his voice. Dawn stepped back, then the two waited for a response.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Cheng looked at the two deer. "I'm not here to fight you. I just wanted to see what was making the noise. My name is Cheng-Ti, and I have been sent by my parents-in-law to help put an end to the Kremling threat," the Snow leopard said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Dawn tilted her head, her bright eyes amused."Cheng-Ti? That's an awfully funny na-"
"It's good to meet you," Dusk quickly shot his sister a feirce glare and cut her off. "I'm Dusk, and this is my sister, Dawn. We live here."
Dawn had turned to pure curiosity now. "What's a Kremling?" she asked, totally oblivious to the fact her last statement could've been offencive.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 7:16 pm

Cheng ignored the first statement and focused on the one regarding the Kremlings. "Kremlings are the crocodile-like creatures that have been spotted all over recently. They care nothing for any environment that they visit and will happily destroy an ecosystem in order to build their factories and villages," he explained.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyasi » June 9th, 2011, 7:46 pm

There seemed to be something in this idea that set Dusk off. "Count us in. We're coming," he said, his voice hard with determination.
"But, Dusk, just five minutes ago you said-" Dawn began in bewilderment.
"-Disregaurd what I said, Dawn. That was to keep us alive. But," Dusk said before she could argue, "if we have no home, where and how would we do that?"
Dawn nodded thoughtfully. "Count me in. You aren't going alone - after all, who's gonna protect you?" she added jokingly.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Cheng nodded. "Thank you. I'm going to need all the help I can get if I'm going to accomplish this mission. We're going to have to make our way across this area and to the island on the coast where the Kremlings make their home. That's where we'll find their leader," he explained.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)