[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi: In the Forest *Public, some spots still open* — My Lion King Forum

Bambi: In the Forest *Public, some spots still open*

Re: Bambi: In the Forest *Public, OCs still open*

Postby TheLionQueen » June 15th, 2011, 11:38 pm

"He get's jealous when males are around his female friends." Faline said watching Ronno sticking his horns at Dusk.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:03 am

(By the way, Nyasi PC'd. Her mom switched the comp out and won't be on for awhile.)

"Oh," Feathervenom blinked. "Well, if I qualify as a female friend, he won't have to worry, since, you know..." she picked up a hoof, glancing at her odd pelt. What buck would be interested in that? "Anyway," Feathervenom switched topic quickly. "How come his fur is so reddish? Is he from a different area too?" she recalled having run from an area completely overrun by man, her mother left sick to die behind her. It was then she had changed her name from simply Feather to Feathervenom - the venom that was illness and man.
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:08 am

"Feathervenom there's nothing wrong with you your fur is a little different so?Ronno, hmm I think he get's his fur color from his father his mother is basically a normal color doe." Faline said.
Ronno stood on his hinds and kicked his forelegs up a little. Faline rolled her eyes once again, "See what I mean."
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:14 am

Feathervenom frowned. "Hey, cut it out," she snapped. "He en't hurtin-" she clamped her mouth shut suddenly. Stupid! Why did I say that!? 'En't'? Really? You couldn't just leave your dialouge behind with your old home!? No deer here's going to use any words like "en't", or "skive", or "Jacksmoke"!
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:20 am

Ronno stopped at looked back at Feathervenom, with this kinda look on his face :huh7: (sorry I could no describe it) "What?" Ronno said.
Faline looked at the other doe, "Where did you learn that?" Faline was thinking she didn't want to be rude but she thought it anyway.
TheLionQueen

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:23 am

"What, the term? En't?" She raised her head. Well, no point in hiding now. They've heard it. "I came from a different forest. It wasn't 'n uncommon term there. Same reason I look diff'rent." She took a deep breath, looking from Ronno to Faline.
Nyota
Navi

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:27 am

"Okay." Faline said. Ronno stood on all fours, "So Faline where's your little Bambi?" Ronno teased.
Faline snapped at Ronno, "Shut up Ronno, Bambi is my friend!"
TheLionQueen

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:31 am

Feathervenom blinked. "Bambi? Who's that?" She shot a look at Ronno that was fairly unreadable - she had mastered that, as the time she had spent in this forest, multiple times she'd been made fun of for her coat of odd-coloured fur. "Jacksmoke," she growled under her breath. "Don't know anything 'bout this place. How long've I been here though?"
Nyota
Navi

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:32 am

"Bambi is her... boy..friend." Ronno teased once again.
"No he is not!" Faline said then looked at Feathervenom, "Bambi is the prince of the forest."
TheLionQueen

Postby Nitro » June 16th, 2011, 12:35 am

As if his name had summoned him from the forest, Bambi trotted up beside them. "Hi!" he greeted Feathervenom enthusiastically. "What's your name? And how come we haven't met before? My dad knows everyone in this forest)
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)