[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah) — My Lion King Forum

Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah)

Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah)

Postby changa » June 16th, 2011, 2:25 am

This is an AU Balto RP that's done about 2 months before the original movie. Balto already knows Jenna, and they go on a mini-adventure. This time, Jenna meets Aniu, and Aniu guides her, like she did with Balto. The adventure is that Jenna and Balto are determined to find out what has happened to Dixie, the local Pomeranian. Dixie was Jenna's best female friend, and she disappeared one morning, and nobody could find her. Will they find out what has happened? Find out in this RP.

Characters:

Balto: Changa
Jenna: Cheetahstar546
Star: Changa
Kaltag: Cheetahstar546
Nikki: Changa
Aniu: Cheetahstar546
Steele: Changa
Dixie: Cheetahstar546

Balto woke up, accidentally waking Boris as he stretched. "Oh, sorry, Boris," he whispered, and Boris rolled over, mumbling about 'crazy wolfdogs' and how large they were. The wolfdog took a step into the snow, feeling refreshed at the sudden breeze. I will beat Steele, he thought, remembering a dare Steele had given him. Shaking out his fur, he stepped onto the icy path and ran, preparing for the race that day. He felt the fresh, cold wind in his fur, and, as he thought about how he loved the wind, he tripped. He lay facedown in the snow, far from the path. Pulling himself out of the snow, he saw Steele, Jenna, and Dixie looking at him, Steele laughing as though it were the funniest joke ever.
"Bad morning, Balto? Don't worry, I'll make it worse. You remember the race today, right?" Balto looked to Jenna, the dog he had always admired. He knew her heart was pure, and hoped she would support him later that day.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Re: Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah)

Postby Daenerys » June 16th, 2011, 2:31 am

"Oh Balto!" Jenna smiled and laughed. "Be quiet Steele!" she said pushing, him as hard as she could. Jenna trotted over to Balto to help him up. Dixie just laughed. "Balto! You should watch your footing!" she said laughing, she jumped off the barrel she was standing on and trotted around showing off her gold collar she had gotten, hoping Steele would notice. "Oh Dixie stop trotting around." Jenna said with a smile. Dixie scoffed and kept trotting around.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby changa » June 16th, 2011, 5:31 am

"Thanks, Jenna," he said.
Steele scoffed. "Jenna, don't you go..." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Dixie strutting around like a chicken. "What are you doing?" he asked, rather disapprovingly.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 16th, 2011, 6:00 am

"Hehe, it's no problem." Jenna smiled sweetly. I can't wait for the race today, I think it'll be fun, you'll be fine, I know you'll beat Steele. He's just a big clumsy oaf."
Dixie smiled cheekily at Steele. "Showing off my new golden collar!" she said loudly while continue to trot with her head up high.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby changa » June 16th, 2011, 6:29 am

"You think? I dunno. I mean, he's... he's Steele. Can I really beat that? And on top of that, I... no one will cheer for me. Only Steele. I won't win. I might as well just go... go home."

"New collar? Oh, I noticed that a long time ago. I think Sylvie has a gold one with jewels. Now that's impressive." He went inside to snack on some sausages and talk about himself.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 16th, 2011, 6:37 am

"I certainly decline to your statement." Jenna said smiling. "People will cheer for you, I know they will. And I will be too."
Dixie's jaw dropped open. She made a face behind Steele's back as he went it. She jumped back onto her barrel and began to pout.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby changa » June 16th, 2011, 6:47 am

"What people? Nobody owns me, nobody cares about me. All I have is you, really." He sighed. "Look, Jenna, I won't make it. I don't see a point in trying."

Steele slipped a sausage from a chain of them, and lay down, everyone surrounding him. "...so, he trips, and then falls headfirst into the snow, making himself look like a total idiot! Well, more of a total idiot than before. So, then, Jenna, she..." He told the story with vigor and comedic acting-out of Balto.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 16th, 2011, 7:26 am

Jenna smiled at Balto and over heard what Steele was doing; making an extremely exaggerated version of what happened that morning. "Oh be quiet Steele! Or else I'll make up a story like that about you!" Jenna said loudly.
Dixie continued to sit on her barrel pouting. She laid down and put her small head between her small paws. "I hate being this small.." she thought, "Why can't I be bigger..It's not fair!" she thought, slapping her paw on the wood.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby changa » June 17th, 2011, 5:17 am

Balto noticed the small dog's attitude. "Something wrong?" He asked, gently.

"But that's what it looked like! Exactly like that!" Steele whined. Then he turned to the other dogs and told them a story in which he kicked Balto's butt in a race.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 18th, 2011, 5:32 am

Dixie sighed and looked at Balto. "I'm too small! I'm not popular! I'm not rich!" she said loudly. "I'm just useless!" Dixie pouted. She slammed her paw on the wood again and buried her face into her fluff. Jenna listened intently to what she was saying. "Well Dixie..I don't know what you are thinking..but you aren't useless! I know you're not rich..but I'm not either. Just relax girl and we'll be fine." Jenna turned to Balto. "You better go get ready for the race. I want to talk to this stubborn little Pom for a bit."
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)