[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 4:34 pm

Jiirani is now the leader. Sorry, my friends!

This RP is different from other RPs. It will always be open, PMing Jiirani would be useful if you'd like to join, we're trying to at least keep track of all the characters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please read ALL of the information before you reply. THANKS

I'm just starting a random RP for the hell of it. This one will be different from a regular RP: New characters will be added as we RP, and anyone can make up a character. You suggest it, you play it or get someone else to. Example:

Since this is about PMD, which includes rescuing other Pokemon, someone can make up whatever Pokemon we are about to rescue. This RP isn't planned at all in terms of plot, it's a creative make-it-up-as-you-go-along plot. And in fact, during the Character assigning that I'm about to put down here, you can be whatever Pokemon you chose, you can fill in the gaps. So study the Character Chart below. I have already Decided some of them, however.

*** All Pokemon are required to have name. ***

*** This RP will not take its course along the same path the games did. The plot will be completely different.***

*** Contact Jiirani to fill out information if you want to be one of the characters below [One that hasn't been taken].***

***This roleplay is intended to be massive. Anyone can join, just get a name and a Pokemon any you're set. Just PM Jiirani to let her know you're joining, and she'll add you're characters name to the list. You can roleplay as many characters you feel you can, but don't take on more than you can handle.***
Characters:
Spoiler: hide
Guild of Honors:

Guildmaster - Name: Topaz Species: Persian Gender: Female (Played by: Jiirani)
Assistant - Name: Mayla Species: Audino Gender: Female (Played by: Nitro)

Team Victory:
Leader: Rune, Species: Shinx, Gender: Male (Played by: Jiirani)
Second Team Member: Name: Redd, Species: Vulpix, Gender: Male (shumba)
Third Team Member: Name: Enigma, Species: Growlithe. Gender: Female (Jiirani)

Guildmembers - you may join as a new team within the roleplay, but if you're roleplaying a water team, joining The Blue Ridge Guild would have it's advantages.

Team Eternity
Leader: Ahsoku Species: Pikachu Gender: Male (Played by: Nitro)
Second Team Member: Sky, Species: Riolu, Gender: Male (Played by: Nitro)
Third Team Member: Daisuke, Species: Treeko, Gender: Female

Team Legends:
Leader Name: Pyro, Species: Charmander, Gender: Male (Kopa23)
Second Team Member: Name: Kayos. Gender: Male (Kopa23)

Team Goldseekers:
Leader: Dakota, Species: Meowth, Gender: Female (Jiirani)
Second Team Member: Angel, Species: Skitty, Gender: Female (Jiirani)

Team Bloodlust:
Leader: Cooper, Species: Eevee, Gender: Male (insertpleasefacehere)
Second Team Member: Everest, Species: Pichu, Gender: Male(inserpleasefachere)
Third Team Member: Open spot
Ex Member: Mr Fish, Species: Magikarp, Gender: Male (insertpleasefacehere)

The Blue Ridge Guild: [Water based guild, for water Pokemon]

Guildmaster: Aliya, Species:Vaporeon, Gender: Female (Insertpleasefacehere)

Assistant: Open spot.

Guildemembers: Mr Fish, Species: Magikarp, Gender: Male (Insertpleasefacehere)

-------

Want to play a villain? Want to play a random bypasser? Someone mysterious? Others? Just go ahead, but let Jiirani know first :3

After we begin RPing, others are welcome to join if the plot allows it. So, if some member creates a plot device that allows a new character to join, you can invite someone you think would want to play it, or play it yourself.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Rune stood outside the gates of the First Guild of Honors, a place rumored to put it's rookies under intense training. Run by a fierce Persian named Topaz, it was more than likely true. But Rune was absolutely ready to face any type of training coming his way.

A Granbull stood outside the gate, surveying the surrounding area. He was a guard. He looked intimidating.

Rune wasn't nervous in the least bit. However, he needed at least one partner in order to form an exploration/rescue team. He was new to this area, he didn't know anyone willing to form a team with him. He paced around, the ancient coin on his necklaced bounced around. An electric charge passed through his fur.

Rune: "I've gotta find a teammate. Topaz won't let me join alone! If I was a Luxray, I'd be out there saving all sorts of Pokemon. I hate being small. Ugh! Someone join my team!"
Last edited by Misiziri on June 26th, 2011, 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always O

Postby Jiirani » June 23rd, 2011, 6:56 pm

A small, puppy like Pokemon grinned as it emerged from the darkness of it's home into the warm sunlight. Nearby was a guild for training Pokemon to become Exploration teams, or rescue teams. Both or either. Enigma had always wanted to join up, it would be quite the adventure to explore different places, rather than being stuck in this little town. It was a quaint place, but the fire creature wasn't too keen on many of the other Pokemon living there.

Though today she planned to stop by the Guild of Honor, it was such a nice place, but it's training was known for being brutal. Still, she was always drifting around it, trying to decide if it was a good idea to join or not. Her father had given here the A-OK, but she had few friends, and none of them were up for adventures, or training for that matter.

None the less, she headed towards the guild, the closer she got the faster her heartbeat became. It was always a thrill to be there, but she never stayed for long. Then she heard the voice of the nearby Shinx. It was a Pokemon she didn't see often. After a few moments of gathering her witts, she walked toward him slowly.

"You want to start a team...? Me too!"
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 7:27 pm

Rune was startled, as he was deep in thought.

"Whoa! Hello! How did you know I wanted to start a team? Was I talking out loud... again?"
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » June 23rd, 2011, 7:42 pm

Enigma chuckled softly and grinned, nodding. "Yeah, you must have been, either that I'm telepathic. I'm Enigma, it's nice to meet you. Sorry if I startled you, though." She replied, smiling softly.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 7:46 pm

Rune's spirit piped up. He instantly replied, "Great! It's weird you just came up like that... say, are you a gift from Arceus?" Rune chuckled sheepishly. His mood shifted. "This isn't going to be easy... the guild's training is seriously tough. And the leader... I heard she ripped a Feraligatr open before. You think there's any truth to that rumor...?"
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » June 23rd, 2011, 8:48 pm

She laughed softly, smiling brightly. The shinx seemed to be nice. "I've been longing to join up for ages. I think you're the gift, no-one around here is up for forming a team of any kind." She raised an eyebrow at the sudden mood change and shrugged. "Hm, well... I don't know. I think we should meet her before we judge..." Enigma said, gazing over at the large guild. "It won't be easy, but it will be worth it, I think."
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 8:50 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you're right!" Rune chuckled nervously.

he two walked up to the gate. The Granbull guard looked down at him, cocking the spear in his paw.

"No soliciting." He croaked.
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » June 23rd, 2011, 9:05 pm

Enigma followed Rune, and tilted her head slightly at the guard, flattening her ears and backing away slightly.

"Soliciting? No, we want to join and train at the guild. Right... Um, what did you say your name was?" She asked Rune awkwardly, realizing she didn't actually know his name, or couldn't recall it.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 9:07 pm

"The name's Rune," he replied, gaining a randomly profound sense of confidence passing through him. "Your name is...?"
Misiziri

Postby Nitro » June 23rd, 2011, 9:08 pm

"Hey, what's going on here?" Sky asked as he approached them from behind. In his and his partner's arms were heavy treasure and the pikachu next to him seemed to be struggling. Sky was normally a kind person, but his gaze was stern.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)