[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always O

Postby Nitro » June 27th, 2011, 9:10 pm

(~revive~)
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Jiirani » June 27th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Angel nodded enthusiastically. "That would be such fun! I'm sure the kids would love a day out like that." Dakota grinned, also up for the idea of a picnic. "Sounds good to me, it'll be a blast!" She chuckled, finishing with the medicine. She rubbed her paws together and stepped back. "Done. Did I do it right?" She asked, frowning. She had never been great with medicines, which was always a problem if she got badly injured.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 27th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Cooper walked up to the mirror and looked at his back, "you did just fine, actually. not bad at all. better than i could do!" he laughed. "so, why don't we go to town and get some of the food for tomorrows picnic after the plants are dry?" he said as he grabbed a new notebook from his bag that read 'herbal cookbook' he took out a pencil, and started to write what he had put into the water with pichu, and titled it 'Pichu Stew' then put the book away. he looked at the two cat pokemon, "so, exactly how many children are there again? i was planning on making some stew and broth. and i want to make sure there is more than enough."
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to shoot zombies and eat cookies! >:D

Pride Points: 18

Postby Jiirani » June 29th, 2011, 9:11 pm

(Oh god I forgot I'm so sorry :S)

Dakota smiled, glad to have been of help. Team Goldseeker nodded, and Angel piped up. "Excellent idea, that's too kind of you Cooper." She smiled brightly, and her partner nodded in agreement. Angel ran through the kids in her mind. "There are 8 of them, but they're a handful. I'll introduce you to them as soon as possible, but I better go check on them. Dakota can help you with the shopping, ok?" Angel said, slightly worried about how long they had been away from the children. She bade them farewell and headed out of the guild and around the back of it once again. Dakota grinned. "Guess we'll have to go together. C'mon, shall we head?"
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 29th, 2011, 10:43 pm

(sokay!)

cooper taking the dry plants off of his fur, "sure, lets go." he said finishing taking off the pants. "i think it may be a day or two for pichu to wake, if he gets better by then or else it will take longer. so we can leave him here." then they went to the market place and Cooper bought a few potatos and white meat. then looked around at the flowers, looking to see if anyone had randomly found the plant that was impossible to find, with no luck he went back to Dakota.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to shoot zombies and eat cookies! >:D

Pride Points: 18

Postby Misiziri » July 17th, 2011, 2:18 am

I think you guys all forgot about the RP :cutenala:
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)