[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*] — My Lion King Forum

Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Postby AdAstrα » July 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm

The kingdom of Elysia is under attack from a gang of vikings, forcing its inhabitants into a life of constant fear and terror. What will happen? Is all hope lost? Only time will tell..

Cast:

Levana - QOPR

Princess Adora - QOPR

Druian - QOPR

Midnight (Dragon) - DragonStar

Tera - DragonStar

King Sualtam - KingKovu44

Fenris - KingKovu44

---------

"No! Marcellus! Come back!"

She leapt to her feet, not even bothering to wipe the dirt off her face. The horse, however, kept on running. Any minute now, he'd enter the forest, and as he did so, all traces of him would vanish forever unless she followed. If she allowed herself to lose sight of him now, she would never be able to find him again. Adora sighed, running as fast as her short legs could possibly carry her. What would her father say if she returned without her horse? She didn't even want to think about it. He had been reluctant enough to even let her go out at all today. Why, she did not know; she often went horseback riding around the castle grounds. Perhaps he had, somehow, known that something was going to happen this time. The last thing she wanted was to prove him right.

"Marcellus!" she shouted, hoping that he would hear her somehow, but the distance between herself and her beloved horse was growing larger still, despite her efforts to catch up with him. "No, no, no, no." she muttered, on the verge of tears now, "Please don't disappear, please don't.."

But only minutes later, Marcellus was nowhere to be seen and she was all alone, in a forest which she had always been warned not to enter on her own.
Last edited by AdAstrα on July 10th, 2011, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Re: Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Postby KingKovu44 » July 1st, 2011, 8:17 pm

By now, King Sualtam had noticed that his daughter was missing and had been so for a long time. It was then that he decided to go and find her. With the threat of the mighty Viking warlord Fenris still looming, the last thing he wanted was for her was to be caught by that savage and his men. He ordered a small contingent of his knights to prepare and ordered his own horse, a magnificent white stallion, to be readied. Once that was done, the tall, powerful, bearded king and his men set off into the forest. "Adora!" he called out in his deep, booming voice.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby AdAstrα » July 1st, 2011, 9:33 pm

Adora had heard her father's voice, but something in the distance had caught her eye. She gasped. Something large and dark was soaring the skies just up ahead, right by the old oak tree.
"Father!" she cried, turning around rapidly, "Father, look, it's..." But even before she could complete the sentence, the creature had vanished. Just as suddenly and unexpectedly as it had appeared. Bewildered, she gazed at the sky in disbelief, wondering if she had just been imagining it. She then remembered where she was and what had happened, a realisation that brought her back to reality in quite an abrupt way.
"Umm..father..I'm sorry." she began, trembling from head to toe, "I..something spooked Marcellus and he..he ran off. I was trying to catch him."
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 2nd, 2011, 12:07 am

Sualtam merely looked at his daughter. "While I appreciate you trying to look after your mount, I am very disappointed that you came out here into this forest, where I have specifically told you not to go. There are thieves, wolves, bears and wild boars. As well, Fenris and his band of savages could be anywhere. Now, you will return to the castle with me and we will discuss this there," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 2nd, 2011, 9:21 pm

Adora sighed. "But father..my horse! What will happen to him?" she exclaimed, tears forming in her blue eyes, "I know I shouldn't have entered this forest by myself but I wanted to catch him so badly! He...he's the only friend I really have." she added, sobbing.
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:14 pm

Sualtam sighed. "Very well, dear daughter. We will go and look for him. What direction did he go in?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 2nd, 2011, 10:20 pm

"Umm.." Looking around, she realised that she had no idea in which direction Marcellus had run. "Oh, I don't know. He could be anywhere." she sighed. "Maybe we should go home after all. Do you reckon...that he could find his way back home?"
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:22 pm

Sualtam shrugged. "I don't know. Perhaps he will. If he doesn't, I will give you another horse," he said. He then reached to pull his daughter onto his horse.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 2nd, 2011, 10:34 pm

Adora sighed once more as she climbed the horse's back. The thought of losing Marcellus forever saddened her deeply, but he was an intelligent horse, and if he managed to avoid the many dangers lurking in the shadows, there probably was a possibility that he would return someday. She gazed up at the blue sky, thinking about whatever it could have been that she had seen up there. It wasn't a bird, that was for sure. No bird could possibly be that large..
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 2nd, 2011, 11:00 pm

The trip towards the castle continued. Finally, Sualtam decided to speak. "So, Adora, did you see anything of note on your journey?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)