[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse 2 (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse 2 (Open)

Re: The Collapse 2 (Open)

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:33 pm

Ash chuckled, "My names Ash. I'm the Alpha of this territory." She bragged once again. "So do you know a snow leopard named Cheng?" She asked walking next to Sonic.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:40 pm

Sonic looked at Ash. "Nope, never heard of him," he said. He then found himself feeling glad that Ash was a wolf. "You'll be happy to know that I'm familiar with wolf behavior. Three of the girls I had relationships with in the past were wolves," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:44 pm

"Just don't go flirting with me or I'll snap your neck." Ash joked. "Seriously though I could and will snap your neck if you get on my nerves."
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:53 pm

Sonic chuckled. "Don't worry. That part of my life is over. I'm married to the girl of my dreams: Princess Sally Alicia Acorn-Hedgehog, the most beautiful girl in the Kingdom of Hedgehog. She didn't come along because she's pregnant with our first child," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 9:03 pm

"That reminds me about one of my friends." Ash said under her breath. "Why did your parents send you anyway? Don't you have subjects and pesents or whatever to do your bidding?"
Last edited by TheLionQueen on July 10th, 2011, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 10:10 pm

"Yes, but my parents want me, and my siblings and cousin, to use the special powers inherent in every member of our family for the good of the kingdom and not be lazy. For example, I can run at super-fast speeds, my brother can freeze things solid with a touch and my sister can turn invisible. My father is the strongest being in the world, my mother can shapeshift into a lioness, my uncle can control dust storms and the like, my aunt can control wind and my cousin can pull a giant hammer from nowhere," Sonic said, his mind once again going to his family.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 10:18 pm

"Alright." Ash said walking. "So how long do you plan for your trip to be? You know since you have that baby coming."
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 10:24 pm

"I really don't know. I was told to examine as much as I could," he said. Meanwhile, in another realm, a female figure was watching via a portal. She cackled wickedly. "Oh Sonic, now you're alone. I'll have to kill you now," she said. Back where Sonic and Ash were, the sky darkened and the image of a purple hedgehog woman in ancient Egyptian clothing appeared from nowhere. "You two will go no further," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 10:27 pm

"What the hell!" Ash shouted.
"Who the heck are you!?" She stated. "And who are you to tell me where to go in my territory!" She snarled.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 10:34 pm

The hedgehog woman laughed again, and then made a catlike swiping motion with her hand, unleashing a wave of green energy that knocked Sonic off his feet. "I am Anti-Aleena, and mark my words, my hand is against you, as is that of my husband," she said before vanishing. Sonic got to his feet. "Well, that's going to make things harder. Anti-Aleena is evil incarnate," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)