[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse 2 (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse 2 (Open)

Re: The Collapse 2 (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2011, 12:41 am

Mina shook her head. "We don't have any restraining devices on us," she said. Just then, the group of guards that Manic spoke of arrived. "We're here to take them into custody," they said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 12:43 am

"Take this fleabag." Bidzil said before clawing Anti-Levi's arm and walking towards Manic and Mina.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2011, 12:47 am

The guards nodded. Just then, Aleena, who was in her lioness form, walked in. "I want to see my double's arrest," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 12:49 am

Bidzil walked out of the palace and back to the portal. He didn't leave wuite yet but sat near it waiting for the others.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2011, 12:52 am

Soon, both Anti-Levi and Anti-Aleena were in chains. Manic looked at Bidzil once he had caught up with him. "They'll be sent to a maximum security prison called the Devil's Gulag," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 1:12 am

"Good." Bidzil said. "If it wasn't for you I would have killed Anti-Levi, and Ash would probably kill me when I got back. Thanks." He said. "I'm heading back now, I bet the pack is wondering what's going on." He said before walking into the portal.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2011, 1:13 am

Manic and Mina followed, waiting to see their family and friends.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 1:18 am

Bidzil ran to the pack. "Hey guys." He said Ash and Sakima ran to him and sat infront of him, "How'd it go?" Sakima asked. "It went perfect no one got hurt except for Anti-Levi I gave him a scratch on his arm I think hopefully will never heal." Bidzil said proudly puffing out his chest. "Well that's great Bid." Ash said. The pups went up to Bidzil, "Hey uncle Bidzil wanna play?!" Felix asked excitedly. "Why don't you let our uncle rest." Sakima said. "Sakima. Let the kids play." Bidzil said crouching down and pushing Felix on his back with one paw and started rubbing Felix's stomach.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2011, 1:19 am

Mina walked over. "You were very brave today, Bidzil," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 1:21 am

"That's nothing you should've seen how brave seen how brave my father was. You know before he tried to kill Ash." Bidzil replied. Ash chuckled.
TheLionQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)