[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP — My Lion King Forum

Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP

Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP

Postby Nyota » July 16th, 2011, 3:30 pm

This is based off a dream I had a few nights ago, actually. So two groups - there are our 'villains' and our 'heroes' - are fighting against eachother. Both are reletively small. Someone comes up with a brilliant plan on the 'hero' side: Send in a hero to infiltrate the enemy and make them trust you, then bring in an ambush. Because the heroes don't know exactly where they are, they only know the general area.
But say that the infiltrator falls in love or makes friends while they're there. Their job being on the line - completely putting the life of everyone they know in jeopardy - could only end badly. Especially if she tries to deter the heroes from finding the hideout of the villains.
This will be my character. I'm sorry if anyone wants that role, but... in the dream it was me. ^^'' Sorry! Anyway, considering this, OCs are definately allowed.
And I now realize I think I saw Fire Emblem's Marth in that dream. If someone wants to rp.

Anyway, it'd be greatly appreciated if you gave us a picture of the character. Of course, EVERYONE knows Link and Mario.

OCs:

Feather: Long, dark brown hair, hooded assassin's outfit... think Assassin's Creed. Hero to infiltrate the enemy hideout. Circumstances become complex. [Nyota]
Pixel: Enemy side, pale almost very short, almost white hair, with grey eyes to match. wears a plain t-shirt and sweats. She creates almost unbreakably realistic illusions. [Nyota]

Non-OCs:
Heros
Revan: the main character of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic". He's a tall man with brown hair, brown beard and blue-green eyes. He wears brown robes and wields a blue-bladed lightsaber. [KingKovu]
Commander Connor Shepard: Check first post, second page. Hero. [TheGunner18]
Link: Blonde hair, awesome sword... that's about all you should need. [nyota]

Enemies
Belletrix Lastrange: Messy brown hair, witch from Harry Potter. Enemy. [Natalie]
Dark Link: Link, wearing black. With black hair. and red eyes. Yah. Enemy. [Nyota]
Jafar: From Aladdin. That is all. [King Kovu]
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Re: Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Revan flew the Ebon Hawk, the silver and orange ship he had taken from crime boss Davik Kang during his escape from the planet Taris, across the skies. As he flew through the area, the Force kept giving him messages of a great evil that would soon be unleashed. It was in that moment that the Jedi decided to land the vessel and investigate. Revan brought the Ebon Hawk in for a landing, touching down in a clearing.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Nyota » July 16th, 2011, 9:19 pm

A blonde-haired young man stopped suddenly. He turned to look at his companions. He looked directly at a girl in a white robe-ish outfit, her hood drawn up. Her dark brown bangs seemed not to block her sight, as she looked up immediately. "Feather," he said to her, "You heard that, right?"
Feather looked confused, her hazel eyes questioning. "Heard what, Link? We're alone out here... right?" Two blades slid from her long-sleeved wrists suddenly.
"I don't know whether or not that's nessessary," Link observed. "You should probably set the blades back. We may not need to fight."

(HOLY CRAP: One, LINK TALKS!!! Two, I've never used this variety of description. TOTALLY not my usual writing style. XD)
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Revan had left the Ebon Hawk and was walking along. Suddenly, the Force alerted him to the presence of other beings. Following it, he came to an area to where two beings stood. Revan took the hilt of his lightsaber from his belt, but did not ignite the gleaming blue energy blade just yet. He looked at the beings. "Hello there," the bearded Jedi began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 16th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Link raised a hand. "Hey," he greeted. "Are you an ally?"
Feather shifted uncomfortably, well aware it was best to let Link speak. She wasn't good at that - it was never her job. Her job had once been simply to kill a corrupt, evil target leader silently, and get away. That was over after she had met Link, though.
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Revan hooked his lightsaber to his belt and stepped closer. "Yes, I am an ally. The Force has guided me here to help defeat a great evil," he began. He then decided to introduce himself. "I am Revan, a member of the ancient warrior order known as the Jedi knights," he added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 16th, 2011, 10:31 pm

Link nodded. "I am Link, the Hero of Time." he said.
"And I'm Feather. The, um. Assassin. Yah." Feather pulled her white hood down, her hazel eyes having a steel-grey ring in the center. "Not a hugely dramatic thing."
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Revan chuckled. "Well, I am pleased to meet you both. I have traveled from afar to begin this mission. I come in the name of the Jedi council," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 16th, 2011, 10:50 pm

"Same to you," Link replied as Feather gave a slight bow. "Should we succeed in our mission, the whole of Hyrule will be in your debt."
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Revan was slightly confused. "Hyrule?" he asked. He thought about. "Coruscant and the entire Republic will be in your debt should we succeed," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)