[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Villain RP (Always open) — My Lion King Forum

The Villain RP (Always open)

The Villain RP (Always open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:13 pm

This is a new idea I came up with. This is where we can each play as our favorite film villains from our favorite fandoms. We'll team up and attempt to take over the world with our combined powers.

Cast:

Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda)- KingKovu44

Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)- KingKovu44

Heep (Wolves of the Beyond)- Nyota

Scar (The Lion King)- TheLionQueen

If you want to join in, just tell me who you want and I'll add you. You can have more than one. If interested, post in the planning thread please.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: The Villain RP (Always open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:16 pm

Tai Lung, along with his wife, the assassin Bai Jiang and her two sisters, Ya-Yin and Fen Lan, roamed through the area on a search for allies to help him with his ultimate goal: to destroy Po, Tigress and Shifu and to rule the world. "Soon, they will be dead," he said to himself. Meanwhile, in another area, the grotesquely fat madman called Dr. Robotnik was preparing his army of SWATbots to take the world. "This time, the hedgehog won't stop me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 25th, 2011, 7:25 pm

Scar walked through the forest he had stumbeled into after being chased off and attacked by his hyenas. He sat and licked his arm that was full of blood matted fur. "I'll be king once again and I will show you that I am no lesser than you Mufasa!" He shouted into the skys standing and then roared in agony.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:27 pm

Tai Lung heard the roar and went to investigate. He saw an orange-furred, black-maned lion. He walked over. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 25th, 2011, 7:35 pm

Scar turned towards the snow leopard, "Who wants to know." Scar said walking towards the stranger a bit.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Tai Lung snarled. "You will show me respect. I am the greatest Kung Fu warrior. If you don't respect me, I could easily send my wife and her sisters to kill you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 25th, 2011, 7:40 pm

"Ha women fighting for men. What a whimp." Scar thought. He then thought of something else, "You must have power, do you not?" Scar asked thinking, "I could use him to become King of something out here I am the heir to any throne." He looked at the strong looking warrior, "You are looking for power arent you?" Scar said thinking he could easily menipulate the snow leopard.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:45 pm

Tai Lung smiled. "Yes. I am looking for power. Power to crush the panda called Po and his beloved, the girl called Tigress," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 25th, 2011, 7:56 pm

"I could help you, on one condition." Scar paused and smiled evilly, "I am searching for power as well, in exchange for me to help you I get to stay in the territory you take over so I may be shelter until I am strong enough to take my pridelands back." Scar said before standing tall and waiting for a response.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Tai Lung nodded. "Very well. If you have any enemies, I will crush them for you. I once defeated an army of 1,000 armed rhinos," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)