[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm

Annabeth, who was only following upon sound, eventually got to a point where she didn't know exactly where to go. Feeling helpless, she stopped by the entrance of the cave Muuaji and Kipekee were in and started calling Kipekee's name. "Kipekee! Where are you?!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 1:59 pm

Muuaji whispered something in Kipekee's ear, "Pup, get the white wolf in here and I promise I won't hurt her and only take you". the pup started to call out, "Annabeth, I'm here, at the back of the cave!". Muuaji made his way around the cave, waiting to to go behind the wolf.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 2:03 pm

Annabeth quickly walked inside, finding Kipekee on the floor. "What happened?" the wierd thing was that only she was there.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 2:08 pm

Muuaji went behind Annabeth and quickly blocked her way out by going behind her in the first place, he stalked up to hear and then, using his paws, quickly and unexpectedly pushed her to the ground so she was beneath him. "Hello dear Anna", he said with a weird tone to his voice. Kipekee growled, at a male, for the first time. "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER IF I GOT HER TO COME INSIDE AND THAT YOU COULD TAKE ME AWAY AND HURT ME INSTEAD!", she shouted. Muuaji smirked, "Do I look like someone who keeps promises?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 2:13 pm

Annabeth was completely confused, "What's going on here?!" she tried to get up but she couldn't, males were bigger and normally stronger than females.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 2:16 pm

Muuaji bent down so that his head was next to Annabeth's, "Well...let's just say I have 7 friends, and alot of blood on my hands".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

It didn't take Annabeth too long to do the math. "You?!" she wasn't really expecting an answer. Looking at Kipekee, she hoped the pup wasn't too scared and that she'll run away to get some help. Muuaji might be big, but he couldn't keep them both there.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 2:24 pm

Muuaji laughed, "Uh huh, your mummy and daddy were quite the hastle", he said looking at Kipekee who had been protesting about not hurting Annabeth, "And so were yours Annabeth...". He pushed the white wolf's head to the floor and whispered in her ear, "If you tell anyone, any of this, I will guarantee your death, and little Kipekee's too, no wait, I had plans for her, you know males...they need to release their...yearnings from time to time".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 2:29 pm

Annabeth couldn't believe what she was hearing. He killed her parents all that time ago? How was he able to recognize her after 2 years? Her eyes went wide as he told her what he had in mind for Kipekee, "Have you lost your mind?! She's just a pup!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 2:55 pm

Kipekee was staring between the two wolves, "Annabeth...what does he mean? What does it mean?", she asked worriedly. Muuaji laughed out loud, "Ohh Kipekee, little pup, you'll find out soon enough". He flipped Annabeth onto her back and stared into her eyes, his red eyes glistening with evilness. "Me? Lost my mind?". He raised his paw and batted Annabeth across the face, Kipekee gasped and forgetting her nervousness, ran at the large male. Muuaji raised his other paw as hit Kipekee too, so she was sent flying back, hitting the wall of the cave.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)