[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:06 pm

The two wolves smirked and looked in the direction of the back of the cave. Muuaji stepped forward into the light and smiled, "Ahh, Annabeth, come in, come in, boys, step aside". The two wolves did so.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Annabeth said nothing and just walked inside. She walked straight up to Muuaji and looked him straight in the eyes, "Where is she?" she didn't seem to be scared of him like she was earlier that day.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Kipekee wasn't making any sounds, she was too scared, she shook and kept lay down in the postition where Muuaji had dropped her in. Muuaji turned around, "Get 'ere pup", he growled. The pup stood up and walked shakily towards Muuaji, she came into the light and sat next to him, not daring to look up to the wolf.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 3:19 pm

Annabeth's eyes went wide as she saw Kipekee. "What did you do to her?!" she asked, her voice a growl.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Muuaji laughed, "Just told her who was boss, looks like she's pretty obident now, aren't you pup?", he growled and kicked her with his back paw. Kipekee yelped, going back to where she was earlier. Muuaji smiled at Annabeth and stepped closer to her, going to her side and rubbing up next to her, "Now...are you going to obey me? Or will you make me do something I certainly won't regret".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 3:27 pm

Annabeth felt disgusted, "If you let her go, then I will." she said, not growling this time so to not upset him even more.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:36 pm

"That was not the answer I wanted", Muuaji relplied with a growl. He pushed Annabeth down onto her back and made sure she was there, he gave a whistle to the 2 males and they went over to Kipekee, picking her up and dragging her next to Annabeth.

Kipekee looked up to Muuaji and gave a slight growl, "D-D-Don't h-hurt her". One of the males stepped on her muzzle to shut her up, "What was that you little runt? We didn't hear you!", he said with a laugh. The other male went behind her and yanked her tail hard with his teeth digging into it for grip. The pup started to cry in pain as the male who was stepped on her muzzle traced his claws over previous deep cuts.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on September 4th, 2011, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Annabeth growled at the 3 males, "What are you doing?! That was not part of the deal! You promised you'd let her go!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Muuaji cackled as he bent down and licked her cheek, "Like I said to the pup, do we look like we keep our promises?". The two males were sneering and making comments at Kipekee (that would be breaking 100 rules on here =P So I can't write them) while licking her neck fur. One of them looked to Muuaji and the black wolf nodded. The bigger of the two got on top of the young wolf and didn't do anything, Muuaji looked at Annabeth again, "Now, I'll ask one more time, will you obey me?". Kipekee eyes were full of fear, for while see was away she had heard dozens of remarks that no young wolf should hear, so she obviously knew what they were going to do.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 3:51 pm

Annabeth was so mad that she felt like killing someone, again she felt like puking when he licked her. However it seemed like she had no choice but to agree to the wolf's demands. "Yes, I will." she said, not even looking the wolf in the eyes.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)