[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2011, 3:21 pm

Kipekee was sniffling, she nuzzled into Annabeth's fur and cried silently. She paused for a moment and said, "I'm sorry I called you Mum...it was wrong of me". She looked over to the males with hatred and fear, wondering why she out of all the wolves they had killed, had to be the one.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Annabeth somehow managed a slight smile, "It's fine... " she didn't mind Kipekee calling her 'mum' at all. In fact she was touched to find out that Kipekee was seeing her as a mother. She let out a sigh and nuzzled the little pup, trying to cheer her up.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 6th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Kipekee smiled too, "Well, at least I have you". She nuzzled back, while the males were talking, loud enough for them to hear. "Why don't we take over the pack?". "There's another female there, another pup, we'll just kill the males off". "Or we kill all of them and take the territory?". There were a few mumbles of disagreement. "Fine then, we keep the females until further notice, we'll take over the pack next week, we need time to relax anyway".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Annabeth wished there was anything she could do, but there really wasn't. She wanted to somehow cheer Kipekee's mood so she whispered to her, "I'm sure the pack will soon wonder why we never came back, they'll look for us."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 6th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Kipekee smiled a bit, "If your sure...". It was getting darker and colder, it was ok for the males in the middle for it was dry and warm, but in the corner's it was damp and cold. She shivered an nestled into Annabeth before sniffling slightly, "It's cold, and I don't feel too good".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Annabeth tried to cover Kipekee as much as she could and provide her with warmth. She was sure colder than the pup was, but she was grown up and had more endurance for that kind of things.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)